▬ The Ghost of You (is) My Immortal

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 || 

[Play either one.]
[But if you don't want to cry, play My Chemical Romance's song]

------------------------------------------------

[GET YOUR TISSUE BOX READY!!! or not T_T]

[Rei]

I was upstairs, getting ready to go to bed when I heard a noise coming from downstairs. Because I was the last person in the house to call it a night. My grandmother had gone to sleep an hour earlier than I did.

She can’t be up, right? I need to make sure. Quietly opening the door to my room, I glanced up and down the hall upstairs, eyeing my grandmother’s door.

There was no light coming from her room. I peered closer to the door, stealthily opened the door, and saw the lady sleeping soundly.

So, who is downstairs?

I’m not taking any chances. Going back into my room, I grabbed my Katana – drawing the sword out of its sheath, and carefully made my way downstairs.

The second I was at the bottom of the stairs, I felt an impact coming from the back of my head that made me fall on my knees, I could feel sticky warm liquid oozing from where the hit was made. My hand heavily moved to the back of my head, and I was right, I’m bleeding.

My vision blurred and out of focus, but surely there are people invading my house right now. I want to get up and fight, but my body feels so heavy, and everything around me was spinning.

I can’t let this pain control me, taking a deep breath, I was back up on my feet. As my vision cleared, I finally saw my grandmother standing close by me.

“Grandma, you need to get out of here. Please.” I pleaded her.

She looks me straight in the eyes “I’m the one who should be protecting you, not the other way around, Rei.”

“Duck!” I screamed, and we both ducked at the same time. I plunged my Katana into the man who was swinging his weapon at us.

Turning back around, I saw my grandmother fighting the invaders. Why are they dressed like a bunch of ninjas? The only thing I could see was their eyes, and they all look the same. 

Things were breaking here and there; my grandmother and I were fighting off these people with all our might. It feels like, the more we kill them, the more there are of them.

Will this all end if we die? If I die? I thought as I send a deserving blow across a man’s chest, opening the flesh wide open. He fell on his knees and sigh his last breath.

I was getting tired by the minute, but I can’t give up just yet. I can’t.

Not far from me, behind my grandmother, I saw a shadow moving before I saw that malicious glint from the eye of the metal that plunged through the woman’s flesh – piercing from her back to the front of her chest, just where her heart lies.

I froze in place, the colors on my face drenched, my heart stopped beating as I watch my grandmother crumble to her knees before falling on her front.

“I love you, Rei.” Was the last thing she said as she drew her last breath. Behind that horrendous mask, I could feel the killer smirking at me.

As soon as I pulled myself together, I was ready to get back to this son-of-a- – but somehow, suddenly, my house was raided with wolves. And I was taken out of the house.

“Let me go!” I screamed “Obachan!” I screamed again and thrashed around in someone’s grip whilst they took me out of the house. “Let me go!!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter