▬ Heathens

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------------

[Rei]

A groan scratches against my dry throat, raising my heavy head, I find Hana standing in front of me with a wicked smile on her face.

Is there any way for me not to easily passed out anymore? I thought. Okay, maybe it’s impossible with the lack of blood and nutrition I’m getting.

Hana walked over behind me, pushing my hair onto my left shoulder. She folded my right ear, and suddenly, a stinging pain coursed through my head.

What did she do?

She came back around to my front and a smirk was plastered on her annoying face. Hana yanked the blades from my thighs, and tauntingly bringing the tip of the blade over to my inner forearm.

“Being half-bred , but there’re some perks to it, I guess. However, being a half-human, not so much benefit in it. You can’t heal like most were-creatures, and you die easily. So, I’m sorry if you accidentally die.”

I scoffed “So much for being faithful to whoever that mystery man you’re hiding from me.”

She smirked at my retort “Oh, I’m not hiding him. You’re just too dense to not know who he is till now.”

“Okay, sure… Then why don’t you enlighten me as to explain what he wants from me rather than playing hide and seek.”

“You shouldn’t tempt a woman with knives in her hands.” She warned.

I snorted “Yeah, a crazy woman that is.”

And just as I said that, she stabbed the knives into my forearms and the arms of the chair together. A bloodcurdling scream echoed around the place. “!” My breaths rage and shaky, trying to ease the pain by breathing.

“You sure do like to get yourself in trouble. No wonder why your grandfather liked to punished you so much, having to go as far as marking you before you come of age.” She taunted.

How did she know? I thought. My heart picking up its pace again.

She pulled the blade from my arms, but pierced the tip down into my skin and dragged it down just on the base of the veins on my wrists. I could feel the warm blood oozing out, trickling onto the sides of my arms.

“If I pull it down further, your cause of death would be suicide.” The corner of her lips curled up in a menacing smile.

I scoffed “Who would believe that when I’m tied down and all.” 

“Oh, you must’ve forgotten the time you were so close to killing yourself. I could still see the tip of the faint scar on your inner wrist. You started it, but you never got to finish what you begun.” Hana’s fingertips traced the scar so lightly.

How does she know so much about me? This is ing creepy!

“And not to mention how your entire family knows, even though you thought they don’t. But honey, they do.” The way her canine glint when she smiled sent chills down my spine, and it made me aware of my situation.

I wanted to ask more about that matter, but within a blink of an eye, Hana was on her knees whilst holding her head between her hands. A silent scream came out of like a sigh. Blood could be seen trickling down her nose.

I began to drag the rope on my ankles against the leg of the chair as fast as I can – thank God that it’s a wooden chair – hoping that the rope would cut loose from the heat.

When the rope felt loosen against my ankles, taking this chance as Hana was somewhat in pain. I lifted myself and the chair and throw myself on the floor, breaking the chair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter