▬ I've Lost My Way

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------------------------------------------

[Rei]

At one point of the day, my mind would wander to my parents, grandfather, and everyone who I’ve come to know and become acquaintances with. I also wonder if anyone would come and rescue me, but sometimes I believe that I don’t need to be rescued, I just need to fight for my own life, for myself. After all, this is one of those so many battles in life that I need to survive.

Throughout the day and night, I remember falling in and out of consciousness – for what and why, I have no clue. I’ve even lost count of the days since I was kidnapped. And not mention how much of blood I’ve lost as well.

She said she can’t kill me because of the mystery-man she’s keeping hidden. Yet, she’s draining the life out of me.

Since day one, the knives that she stabbed on my thigh haven’t been taken off. I noticed that it was Twisted Steel Scottish Dirk Knife. I’ve read about it somewhere, but couldn’t remember what its uses are for.

As much as the witch have fed me food and drinks to regenerate the blood I’ve lost, I couldn’t feel the satisfaction of swallowing down the meal. All I wanted to do was throw it all up as I felt sick to my core.

To say that I’m hanging on the last thread of life is an exaggeration, but, I am trying to fight this and escape.

I can’t think with a hazy mind as my head kept lolling from side to side, my head have continued to throb after my first black-out.

This witch is doing something forbidden in the law of magic with my blood – and something about this knife as well is bugging the hell out of me.

“Come on, Rei. I need you alive for just a little bit, then you can die for all I care. Just hang on, okay.” Her annoying voice rang through my skull like a freaking amplifier.

I remember the chant Akaena taught me to ease any pain I’m going through, especially in cases like this. I repeat the mantra repeatedly until I fell out of conscious again.

 “Rei, I need you to be stronger now more than ever. You can’t die just yet.” An older mature voice of a man traveled around me with my eyes still closed shut.

Slowly, the lid of my eyes fluttered opened. The sky was dark as a storm was about to approach soon. Getting up from the fetus position I was in earlier, I was in the clearing again.

What is it about this place? I raked my brain, but nothing familiar popped up.

“Can anyone just tell me why I’m here?” Again. I left that part out. Just because.

Suddenly, a voice echoed “To fight the wicked.”

That doesn’t make sense at all. “Am I dead or dreaming?”

“You’re between the stage of conscious and unconscious.” The voice said again.

Wouldn’t that be hallucinating then? I try to question no more, but this place irks me so much “What is this place?” I waited for the voice to boom again, but it was all silent.

“Light meets dark as dark meets light, blood will shed, love will rekindle. The fall of an enemy is the rise to an empire. The life tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter