▬ Ruin

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------------------------------------------

[3rd POV - Raven Ash Pack]

Tossing and turning in his sleep, finally, he awakens from his nightmare. It was the same dream every night, where he sees Rei die in every possible scenario there is – repeatedly. 

With a tired sigh, he threw the cover off, pushing himself from the mattress and remain seated on the side of his bed for a while. Leaning forward against his propped elbows, he run his hands down his face before pushing the hair out of his face. Sighing one last time, he left the bed post and headed into the bathroom.

After he was dressed for the day, he headed downstairs for breakfast. “Good morning, everyone.” He greeted with a smile on his face despite his obvious fatigue.

Everyone present in the dining room cast him a warm smile and replied in unison “Morning, Alpha!”

Taking his usual seat being in the head of the table, everyone eyed him warily, worried of his current health.

It’s been three years since his mate left him – well, that’s what everyone thought, but only few knows of the actual reason as to why she left. Slowly, Mark and his wolf’s health was deteriorating as day passed. However, because he’s an Alpha and he came from a strong family line, the situation seemed to slow down the process of his wolf and him from dying.

If it was solely based on Mark being chosen as the leader without having a sturdy Alpha bloodline, he would’ve already died in the first few months after Rei left.

“What’s for breakfast?” He questioned, trying to sound lively. But he doesn’t fool anyone.

“The ladies went western this morning; there’re pancakes, waffles, toasts, scrambled eggs, and baked beans.” Jackson answered whilst stuffing his face with a fork of cut waffles.

Mark smiled lightly “Well, let’s eat. Look at Jackson.” The table erupted with chuckles and started eating.

“Jaebum, switch with me for a moment. I need to talk to Mark.” Bambam’s mother said. Jaebum did as asked and sat next to Bambam.

Bambam’s mother placed a warm hand over Mark’s cold ones “How are you feeling today, Alpha Mark?”

“Please, just call me Mark.” He smiled gently over to her direction. “I’m fine, thank you for asking.”

The lady nodded her head “Are you taking the medicine like I told you to?”

“Yes, take them once every afternoon and before I go to sleep.” Mark reiterate what the lady told him last week when she handed him the new mixture of medicine that’s supposed to boost him a little more strength. It’s not as much as his original strength, but he’ll make-do.

Pressing her lips into a thin line before sighing, her brows furrowed with uneasiness that suddenly settled in her gut “I’ll make you a new batch of medicine, and this time make sure to take it for breakfast, lunch and dinner or before you go to sleep.” To call her a witch is an exaggeration, so, let’s just say that she’s a witch-doctor.

The lady can surely hurt people with her potion and all, but she mostly helps and heal them. She’s been with the Raven Ash’s Pack since Mar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter