▬ Human

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------------

[3rd POV]

If you want to call it a relapse, then this might be one of them. Especially since Rei doesn’t remember much. It happened when she had just parked her car on Mark’s driveway to retrieve a file that she accidentally left behind in his office.

The second she stepped out of her car, her mind out, and something else took over – something evil with resentment clear in their mind and heart.

“Ri Luna,” A little girl approached her with a smile.

As the girl near her, the smile on the little one faded when the girl realized something was not right. “You’re not Luna Riri!” She screamed. “Alpha Mark!” She called.

Rei – or so it seems like her – smirked as a group of men and women approached her with a worried look on their faces.

One of the man picked the little girl up “What’s wrong, Bea?”

“She’s not Riri.” Bea replied, hiding her face into the crook of the male’s neck.  

The man chuckled “Of course, it’s her. Look, she’s standing right in front of you.”

“She’s not!” The girl protested, her voice muffled. “Look at her eyes! it’s not Luna Riri’s eyes!”

Lifting her gaze from the ground, her eyes meet the eyes of these men and women – all of them stare at her with wide eyes and gaping mouth.

Her eyes are cold, inhuman, dark, and most of all – menacing with a tinge of redness in them.

The male placed Bea down and told her to head back to the Pack house. Slowly, these people made a circle around Rei, trying to hold her in place. 

“Take one more step, and you’re all dead.” She warned with a low voice.

Not even 5 minutes later, “Rei!” His voice echoed around, standing in the center like the Alpha that he is, trying to stop everyone from hurting Rei.

The impostor possessing as Rei laughed like a maniac “Don’t bother calling her, it’s useless.”

Mark ignored what she said and continued to have hope and called out for his mate, “Rei! Come back, please! I need you!”

The possessed one laughed again “Really?” She taunted “You didn’t seem to need her three years ago,”

“I don’t want to fight you – I’m not going to give in to your trap.” He said with finality in his voice.

Rei scoffed “I don’t care what you want. All I care about is my desire to strip you off your Alpha title.” She smirks “So, I hereby, challenge you for the position.” Determination was clear in her stance and eyes.

“I won’t fight you, whoever you are!” His voice low, sending chills down everyone’s spine “And you should know that the magic you’re using is against the law of magic.”

Rolling her eyes arrogantly, “The hell do I care about it? I’ve been breaking the law ever since I know how to use magic, so don’t waste your breath and preach me when you’re no different.”

“You don’t deserve her,” She started cackling like the witch that she is “I told you that I would give you hell, and this is just a start, my sweet love.”

Mark’s eyes widened in horror “Hana?”

“Bingo!”

Everyone present and those who heard the conversation, gasped in horror.

“Impossible!” Mark was definitely taken aback “You’re dead! Rei killed you.”

Nodding her head, didn’t bother to deny that fact “True, but before I died, I’ve placed myself in your beloved mate’s mind. And it took some time for me to control her, feisty little thing she is. Even in her mind, she’s ready to put up a battle.”

“Well, that’s Rei, my mate. My chosen one.” He said proudly “You could never be her, and you were never her.”

Feigning a pained look “Ouch! You’re breaking my heart here, my love.” She mocked “But you didn’t seem to hate it when you ed me.”

Mark looking smug suddenly “Yeah, that’s only because you’re able. You’re not exactly the girlfriend material. And I never loved you.”

Her nose flared furiously “Son of a !” She roared before lunging towards him, tackling him down.

As soon as they hit the ground, Mark pushed her off him, and they circled one another in the makeshift ring made by the pack members.

Inside Rei’s own mind, the real Rei realized something. Mark was Hana’s first love. “You got your heart broken by your first love, and you’re taking it on me!?” Rei screamed mentally.

“Shut up!” She barked in annoyance. Making her lose concentration for a split second, and seconds away from having her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter