▬ With Love

An Alpha and A Raven [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------------------------------

[Rei]

I know I was supposed to stay in bed and rest, but when you’re an active person like me, it’s hard to stay in one place without losing your mind.

I need air – fresh air. The beauty of nature for my eyes to feast. I know this is a bit exaggerating to even compare myself to a flower because let’s face it, I am far from being a flower, but let’s get back on track here – I’m like a flower that needs photosynthesis, you can’t keep me inside all the time, or else I’ll wither away. There! That sounds about right.

Without anyone knowing that I was up from my – God knows how long I’ve slept – stealthily, I sneaked out of the house and find myself by the river we once had a picnic over.

The sun was up high in the sky, shining down its glorious light and energy that all these natures have been feeding on for the past billion years. As I bathe myself over the gentle streaming sun, I let myself forget about who I am, and just about everything – I let myself be free.

It feels wonderful, peacefully wonderful. My heart warms as the second ticks, suddenly, I feel energized. The way the breeze play around me made me feel relaxed, this feels so good. I don’t want this moment to end.

Sadly, I spoke too soon. “Hey,” His gentle baritone voice cocoon me in the warmth he unknowingly possesses. “You okay?” The way he looks at me was partly the reason I needed to get out of the house – because whenever he does, it feels like he’s looking at a fragile expensive chinaware.

I hate it.

“I’m fine,” Heaving out an irked sigh “I just needed to get out to get some air. I’m not a prisoner, you know?”

His eyes filled with worries, “Of course, you’re not. You’re free to roam around, but please, notify someone – a small note, maybe.”

Groaning out my frustration, I glare at him “Can you stop!? Just stop!”

“What – Did I say something wrong?” Frowning like a confused child.

Pushing strands of my hair away “No, it’s more like what you’re doing.” I sighed in exasperation “Stop looking at me like I’m fragile! Because I’m not. I’ve gone through crap worse than being possessed by your crazy ex. So, just, stop! Please!”

“I’m not some porcelain doll that breaks easily if you don’t handle with care.” I said with a softer tone now “My grandfather made me stronger than that. He’s taught and prepared me to go through such things before he could even teach me how to love.”

Carefully, he closed the space between us, tucking a lose strands behind my ear “Then let me teach you how to love.”

“It’s not that easy,” I pulled myself away.

“Why not?”

With a frown on my face, “You can’t teach someone like me to love – it’s impossible. I don’t even know what love is.”

“Why is it so damn hard for us to be toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter