And the Winner is...

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
The moment everyone has been waiting for has arrived - time to announce the winners of the 2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards!




But first, a few words from the mods :)

🏆 Mod Notes 🏆

Mod D
What an adventure! The awards exceeded my expectations in terms of participation and appreciation. I am thrilled that so many readers and writers nominated, read nominated works, and voted. The Exo ficdom is near and dear to my heart, so to see this event result in more love for fics, writers, artists, and commenters felt like a major win. A huge shout out to my co-mods who did so much for the awards, supporting the idea through thick and thin. Through contacting all nominees in a three day time frame (498 nominations in total!), manning the inbox on 4 different sites, and going through 25 days of nomination reveals and voting , you both were amazing <3 I love you guys!!! A big congrats to all of the nominees and the winners! I look forward to the amazing fan works that we will see in 2017!

Mod M
The exo fandom is so active and wide that sometimes we want to stop and think about the amazing works weíve read or seen. As readers, as authors, as mods, as artists, we all play an important part in the fandom. It was great to see the nominations and the votings, to see people interested. But most importantly, I felt that the awards helped everyone to look back and see which works have left a mark. For example, seeing a category and remembering that one fic you loved but didnít get the attention you felt it deserved. I saw these awards as a way to bring attention to all of the work that has been done this year. It was good to see that; it was great to see people excited for this. I look forward to all the new fanworks that will come in 2017.

Mod S
I want to thank everyone so much, all who have participated in fandom this year (and of course every year previous), but especially the writers and artists and all the readers who have given and shared their love for these fics and fanworks. Fandom is interactive, and it's one of my favorite parts of being an EXO-L. Thanks again everyone who helped make these awards possible, from the writers to the those who nominated great art and everyone who voted, and to my fellow mods, you guys were all great!

Alright, now the mod messages are done it is time for....stats! Because the mods are nerds.

🏆 Awards Stats 🏆

# of categories:34
# of nominations:498
# of votes: 8,143
Category with most number of votes: Best Action / Adventure Fic (with 894 votes)
Most award winning fic (tie, each with 5 awards): Attayear by Korekrypta and The Blood Brother Code by Korekrypta
Author with the greatest number of awards: Korekrypta with 11 awards
Member who appeared in the most award winning fics (tie each with 22): Kai and Baekhyun
Ship with the greatest number of award winning fics (main pairing of story): Xiumin / Luhan (with 10 awards)


Okay, now it is time for....THE AWARDS! ALKJDFKLADJFAKLDJFKLSDJF really we aren't lying this time. And the winners are....
 

Winners, you can download your banners here!
For a refresher on the works nominated by category please see the masterlist (links to each categorie's nomination post) here.



🏆 The Winners 🏆

Best Abandoned Fic

1st Place
Title: Office Antics
Author: Areumdaun
Pairing: Hunhan
Summary: [office!au] Twelve guys and one software startup. Baekhyun's that new guy, Chanyeol's the guy who falls for the new guy, Kyungsoo has pedo problems, Junmyeon's the oblivious CEO, Kris is the cutthroat CFO, Yixing's out to get more vacation time, Tao's a receptionist (sorta), Minseok is a closeted romantic, Jongin's the intern that actually does stuff, Sehun's the intern that doesn't, and Luhan and Jongdae just like messing around.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Zodiac
Author: inkin_brushes
Pairing: various pairings
Summary: "The Oracle has seen the twelve united. War is coming to the Nations. We must prepare for battle."
Read here

3rd Place
Title: The Language of Flowers
Author: junxouji
Pairing: Kris/Kai
Summary: The cruel prince needs a lesson in love and, though he's mute, Jongin is determined to soften his heart through the ballad of petals and soft kisses. Honeysuckle for devotion, asters for patience, and red roses for love -- Can Li Jiaheng learn before it's too late? In which Jongin has lost the ability to speak so he let's the flowers do the talking for him.
Read here


Best Action / Adventure Fic

1st Place
Title: Love Dealer
Author: pcyohs
Pairing: Sehun/Jongin
Summary: Sehun is an undercover cop assigned to infiltrate and take down Exo, the biggest crime organization in Seoul. He'll do anything to complete his mission, including becoming the lover of Exo's boss, Kai.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun & Park Jinsu (OC)
Summary: Park Jinsu is an aspiring scientist and daughter of the richest technological conglomerate owner in South Korea. Her parents' company has spent years in inventing building a time machine, even despite such as the Byun family claiming they stole the patents for it, and now that Jinsu's nearly seventeen, Jinsu has been allowed to work on a small, unimportant bits of Attayear, due to launched at the annual Physics for Young People student conference. As the daughter of the brainfather and one of the best physicist her age in the country, Jinsu is awarded one of the two-dozen conveted spaces for the machine's inaugural journey into the past - a journey in which her father and various government have decided to award to tge most promising youth of the day to inspire them in their work. The problem begins with Baekhyun, son of the aforementioned Byun and fellow classmates, is also awarded a place on the trip, along with a number of his toadies, and he just happens to hate Jinsu's guts - and might just be on a revenge mission for the results of the patent court case that ruined his family's lives. And then an act of sabotage leaves them stranded in the past, their numbers and supplies gradually being depleted, and Jinsu and Baekhyun are forced to work together if they want to survive...
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Growl
Author: Skyler_blue
Pairing: kai and you
Summary: It's a story about a girl named Park Shinhye who disguisted herself as a boy and joined a boys-only school. But, added to that, she also entered a boys-only tournament and discovered many new things about her life.
Read here


Best Angst Fic

1st Place
Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x OC
Summary: OC is set on an arranged marriage to Xiumin so she will be protected from Luhan who is Xiumin's blood brother. Luhan can't kill her because of the code.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: Chanbaek
Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts. It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever. But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun. However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Baby's Breath
Author: jindeul
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Summary: My name is Byun Baekhyun. My stepbrother's name is Park Chanyeol. I'm the captain of my school's varsity soccer team and I have good grades, more or less. My stepbrother has a "below average" IQ of 65. He's been home-schooled for the majority of his life. Yes, he's mentally retarded. Intellectually disabled. Cognitively handicapped. Whatever you call it. He doesn't do much with his life but water the plants at our family's florist shop and try to solve second grade math problems. He still counts on his fingers. Life's been different, to say the least, ever since he moved in with us. My name is Byun Baekhyun and I want my stupid stepbrother to disappear.
Read here



Best Baekhyun Fic

1st Place
Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and Jinsu are enemies because of their parents. Jinsu's father is a business tycoon and has made a time machine, and Baekhyun's father sued him because apparently Jinsu's dad stole the blueprints from him. A bunch of teenagers are picked from a science competition to go on the time machine back to Balhae, including Baekhyun. Jinsu is chosen for other reasons. They go back in time perfectly fine, stay for the planned week, but when they try to go back to the present/future (depends how you look at it haha), there are complications and they end up bouncing back and forth through time. Somehow, Jinsu and Baek end up falling in love and they find out the truth about the lawsuit.
Read here


2nd Place
Title: Fearless
Author: Emilieeee
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: After her parents' unexpected fatality in a car crash, Han Iseul lived her life in what ifs, putting extra caution and care into every turn. To her, life was a fragile thing, and it was to be treated as such. After his parents' unexpected fatality in a car crash, Byun Baekhyun lived in the moment ó he didn't care about tomorrow, never took responsibility for his past actions. It was only now that mattered to him. He acted on impulse; regret wasn't in his vocabulary. He didn't want it to be. So when seeing Baekhyun, drunk, risk his life in a ridiculous dare of scaling the wall of a private property, Iseul wonders if she can detest someone more than this- someone who is throwing their life on the line for something so stupid, treating life like it's a joke. She has an immediate definition for him. Idiot. And she doesn't plan on changing that definition. ...at least not willingly.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: chanbaek
Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts. It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever. But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun. However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.
Read here


Best Chanyeol Fic

1st Place
Title: Press Start to Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: "Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there."
Read here


2nd Place
Title: The Fated String
Author: Blu3wind
Pairing: Chanyeol x OC
Summary: They say a red string invisible to human eye is tied around a pinky of a person, and the other end would be tied to the person you're destined to be with; your soulmate.
Hwang Yerin has the ability to see this fated string, but she believes people have a choice to defy it and go against all odds.
Read here


3rd Place
Title: Breakfast With the Fuzz
Author: surgicalfocus
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Officer Park Chanyeol is reassigned from a busy city police department to one in a small town, against his wishes. When a beautiful, intriguing parkour enthusiast is arrested and brought in to his new workplace, Chanyeol feels compelled to ask him out for breakfast. He quickly learns that Byun Baekhyun never eats breakfast, hates cops, and has more baggage than a busload of tourists. These things are only minor obstacles to winning him over, as far as Chanyeol is concerned.
Read here



Best Chen Fic

1st Place
Title: Pretty Boy (I'm Nobody)
Author: JungMichan
Pairing: Chen-centric
Summary: EXO-M has collapsed, and Chen is getting pushed further and further into the shadows of EXO-K. He's invisible, a ghost, and no matter how many excuses they feed him, he knows the real reason - he's just not good enough. In a fragile state of mind, a combination of thoughtless words, dangerous advice and sheer desperation set him on a path from which there may be no return.
Read here


2nd Place
Title: The Song Beat in Your Chest
Author: Daestruct
Pairing: Chen/Baekhyun
Summary: Abandoned and left for dead - that's all a deaf alpha is good for.
Read here


3rd Place
Title: Plant Life
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Suchen
Summary: Joonmyun inherits his grandfather's property in a tiny, struggling town, and leaves the city behind to become a farmer. Everyone in his new home adores him, apart from the very distrustful, very attractive shopkeeper's son. But Joonmyun will show him he's not just a useless city slicker. After all, how hard can farming be?
Read here

Best Crack / Humor Fic

1st Place
Title: #imlovinit
Author: carpesoo
Pairing: ChanBaek
Summary: an ethical dilemma: "do you steal a stranger's egg mcmuffin after dropping yours?" discuss.
Read here

2nd Place (TIE)
Title: Turning Pages
Author: 00kaiholic00
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: Story about a very stressful life of a girl. And when she met Kai ,it becomes more chaotic.
Read here

Title: Write Me Into Your Fiction, Hyung
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Kai, Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: Kyungsoo doesn't see anything wrong about devoting whole chunks of his life to writing fanfiction. After all, his favorite group Exo-M is the best group in the world. And so shippable! Particularly Xiuhan - and the world definitely needs more Xiuhan fics!
Read here

3rd Place
Title: The Language of Flowers
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Do Kyungsoo | D.O/Kim Jongin | Kai
Summary: Jongin owns a flower shop and one evening, a man storms in, slams some money on the table and says, ìHow do I passive-aggressively say you in flower?î
Read here

Best D.O. Fic

1st Place
Title: Daisy
Author: Sobadnoonecanstopher
Pairing: DO & OC (Daisy)
Summary: Daisy works as a waitress in a diner. Seated in her section, every single day is a quiet man. Her handsome regular. He only comes when she works and he only sits in her section, he never deviates from this pattern. He never speaks to her outside of ordering his coffee. Day after day for an entire year. When a black sedan pulls up outside of the diner and a low voice tells her to get in, she hesitates for a second before she does as she's told. Has Daisy just made the biggest mistake of her life?
Read here


2nd Place
Title: Mind Over Matter
Author: Otornim
Pairing: D.O X OC
Summary: He's the best worst man to have..and I don't think I would be this much in love if he wasn't both.
Read here

3rd Place (Three Way Tie!!)

Title: 1+1=oh sehun
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: D.O./Sehun
Summary: Kyungsoo has a love hate relationship with windows.
Read here

Title: Tranquil as a Forest (But on Fire Within)
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo
Summary: Kyungsoo, despite being fond of his apartment and lacking in most forms of social skills, is fairly excited to go on a three-week trip to China as a travel blogger in Baekhyun's place. Or at least, he is until he learns he's going with Kim Jongin, with whom he shares a...rocky history.
Read here

Title: Running Up That Hill
Author: adtoyks
Pairing: Jongin Kyungsoo
Summary: Kai is a male e and Kyungsoo shouldn't be his client. What starts as an accident turns into a dangerous game of irreversiable consequences. A mismatch cooked up in hell.
Read here

Best Drabble Fic

1st Place
Title: La petite mort
Author: TissueFairyMinseok
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Luhan and Minseok are in a relationship for a few months and Minseok wants to try some new things.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Run
Author: Eexiee
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: The first time Lu Han saw Minseok, he was slumped over in the doorway of the restaurant storage room, bruised and battered.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: It's so fluffy (oneshots)
Author: Fudgesicles_CB
Pairing: Chanyeol - Baekhyun
Summary: A collection of my one shots for Baekyeol
Read here


Best Fandom Classic Fic

1st Place
Title: 10080
Author: exobubz
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Summary: Chanyeol wanted a divorce. Baekhyun asked for a week.
Read here

2nd Place (TIE)
Title: A Dead Man's Diary
Author: exoism
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Chanyeol's dead. Baekhyun, his best friend, manages to bring Chanyeol's ultimate crush, Joori, to the funeral. From there, Joori obtains his diary, which falls into Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun wants to get Joori to know Chanyeol through him, and they slowly begin to fall in love.
Read here

Title: Let The Wind Blow
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: "In which Minseok isn't actually very good at Chinese, Luhan is the transfer student with secrets, Jongdae has bad advice, but Kyungsoo doesn't, Sehun would really like it if Kim Jongin stopped being interested in him, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are seriously borderline more-than-just-friends, and yeah, life gets a little crazy."
Read here

3rd Place (TIE)
Title: Supernova
Author: apennyforseoul
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Kim Minseok, a Music Composition major at SNU and writer for the student music entertainment magazine, Jjang!, has his predictable life turned upside-down when he meets the notorious Chinese Hallyu singing sensation, Lu Han; a new student to SNU attempting to clear his tainted image.
Read here

Title: in the territory of the dragon king
Author: Curledupkitten
Pairing: Baekhyun/Kyungsoo
Summary: there are so many ghosts on this island. maybe that's why do kyungsoo has come: so his personal ghosts can get lost among them.
Read here


Best Historical Fic

1st Place
Title: Love & War
Author: amber_rose
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: "He's the devil in disguise." That was the kind of man that everyone thought he was. Thousands of lives had been ended in his hands, families torn apart, homes consumed by flames -- they feared him, they hated him, and they wanted him dead. "He has no weaknesses." That was what they told her when they sent her to his side. Her mission? To uncover a single crack beneath the seemingly perfect facade of the devil, so that they could deal him the critical blow. She thought she had prepared herself for everything that was to be expected. She didn't expect -him.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: By the Light of the Moon
Author: Flowergirl
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: All Kyungsoo wants is to be free and Jongin understand that, he really does. So why does he keeps Kyungsoo trapped in the world where they are both seen as doll to be ogled at and played with? The answer is simple really. Jongin is afraid of losing kyungsoo. As the night that kyungsoo's ity sold approach though jongin find not only time slipping through his fingers but also the boy that he has always loved
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Fortune's End
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: Luhan has spent ten years struggling to raise a ransom and free Minseok from the clutches of the Western Kingdom. When the same kingdom's warpath ensnares Luhan, he thinks all is lost. But is it?
Read here


Best Horror Fic

1st Place
Title: in memoriam meliora
Author: aki-nakahara
Pairing: Luhan / Xiumin
Summary: There exists a dollhouse by yonder woods and Lu Han is fascinated by Minseok, the newest addition.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: The Ouija Board Experiment
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lau
Summary: Chanyeol finds an old ouija board. Nothing really goes to plan.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Killer
Author: Sharnaye
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: Story about a game of finding a killer between students in the school. All the students are not allowed to go out of the school before finishing the game.
Read here


Best Kai Fic

1st Place
Title: The Heat
Author: Vanillasushi
Pairing: Kai/JonginxOC
Summary: A story where the known "lonewolf" with anger management Kai/Jongin and OC met each other once by chance, that led to Kai/Jongin having a new friend and curing his anger management issues.
Read here


2nd Place
Title: Benefits of Being a Babysitter
Author: Vanillasushi
Pairing: Kai/JonginxOC
Summary: Being CEO Kim and Daddy Kim was never easy. Thus, he hired a babysitter to ease his burdens with the help of his sister. But who knew that the babysitter and Jongin would end up falling in love with each other?
Read here

3rd Place
Title: By the Light of the Moon
Author: Flowergirl
Pairing: Jongin Kyungsoo
Summary: All Kyungsoo wants is to be free and Jongin understand that, he really does. So why does he keeps Kyungsoo trapped in the world where they are both seen as doll to be ogled at and played with? The answer is simple really. Jongin is afraid of losing kyungsoo. As the night that kyungsoo's ity sold approach though jongin find not only time slipping through his fingers but also the boy that he has always loved
Read here


Best Kris Fic

1st Place
Title: call me mr. park
Author: unniebee
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kris, Kris/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol/Kris/Kyungsoo
Summary: "Your lover is concerned about your stress levels," Mr. Park says, his fingers trailing against Kris's palm as their hands separate. "He's asked me to help you."
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Polaroid Dreams
Author: thesockmonster
Pairing: Kris/Jongin
Summary: Kris the face of the modern alpha.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Begin Again
Author: Vicaniyun
Pairing: Krisho
Summary: Kris, practically every definition of a teenage rebel, is into trouble more times than not. The activities he's wrapped up in during his free time in an attempt to just get away from it all aren't exactly healthy. He hates more things than he can count; school, his parents...his life, really. He hates the way some kid named Junmyeon just won't leave him alone. But most of all, he hates the way Junmyeon - tiny, innocent, and nine years old - starts making him second-guess his lifestyle and nearly every decision he has ever made.
Read here

Best Lay Fic

1st Place
Title: Duodenary
Author: leftfoottrapped
Pairing: sulay
Summary: Yixing is the temple-keeper for the god of water, Lord Suho, and lives alone up in the mountain temple, until one winter, a pilgrim named Junmyeon arrives, asking for lodging.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: I'll Paint You a Clear Blue Sky
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lay
Summary: He's selfish for wanting Baekhyun so badly.
Read here

3rd Place (TIE)
Title: His Home and His Heart
Author: yvanillatiger
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: toy!AU. Sweet Yixing, prized above all other toys; the middle of three brothers with fair faces, dark gazes, and quick tongues; who knows better than to fall in love with his first master.
Read here

Title: Gathering Storm
Author: Anieyo
Pairing: Luhan/Lay
Summary: When Zhang Yixing, a young police officer, decided to move to Korea, all he wanted was to do good and make some difference. However, meeting Luhan, a dancer and an for one of the most powerful cartels in Seoul, showed him just how blurred the lines between right and wrong can be.
Read here


Best Luhan Fic

1st Place
Title: The Fault in our Starboard
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Minseok has little enthusiasm towards being a boat captain for hire. His lack of excitement towards the profession falters when he is tasked with ferrying a certain rich kid and his friends around the Maldives during winter break.
Read here


2nd Place (TIE)
Title: Make That Flower Bloom
Author: thesockmonster
Pairing: Luhan/Exo
Summary: As one of the few remaining alphas, it's Luhan's responsibility to breed his omegas.
Read here

Title: Remember Me
Author: Rilukuma
Pairing: HunHan
Summary: In a poor attempt to make up for his lack of courage as a teenager, Luhan does the unthinkable and engages in a one-night stand with his first loveóin a dress.
Read here


3rd Place
Title: Marry Me, Maybe?
Author: flaxtonstreet
Pairing: Luhan x OC
Summary: Luhan asks for a favour. Just this one small favour. This small favour had brought two ends together. "Be my fiancee, it'll just be pretend."
Read here


Best Multi-chaptered Fic

1st Place
Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x OC
Summary: Graduated high school student, Oh Semi films a murder committed by a mob boss, and finds herself targeted by assassins, the only way to guarantee her safety is to marry said mob boss's former partner in crime.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and Jinsu are enemies because of their parents. Jinsu's father is a business tycoon and has made a time machine, and Baekhyun's father sued him because apparently Jinsu's dad stole the blueprints from him. A bunch of teenagers are picked from a science competition to go on the time machine back to Balhae, including Baekhyun. Jinsu is chosen for other reasons. They go back in time perfectly fine, stay for the planned week, but when they try to go back to the present/future (depends how you look at it haha), there are complications and they end up bouncing back and forth through time. Somehow, Jinsu and Baek end up falling in love and they find out the truth about the lawsuit.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: By the Light of the Moon
Author: Flowergirl
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Jongin
Summary: All Kyungsoo wants is to be free and Jongin understand that, he really does. So why does he keeps Kyungsoo trapped in the world where they are both seen as doll to be ogled at and played with? The answer is simple really. Jongin is afraid of losing kyungsoo. As the night that kyungsoo's ity sold approach though jongin find not only time slipping through his fingers but also the boy that he has always loved
Read here


Best OC/Reader Fic

1st Place
Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Minseok( Xiumin) and OC
Summary: Graduated high school student, Oh Semi films a murder committed by a mob boss, and finds herself targeted by assassins, the only way to guarantee her safety is to marry said mob boss's former partner in crime.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Beneath the Cerulean Sky
Author: sekaibyun
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: This is a story about a married couple who love each other but hav to go through desperation and distrust, which lead them to the edge of getting divorce and they struggling to bring the happiness in their marriage back.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Love & War
Author: amber_rose
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: "He's the devil in disguise." That was the kind of man that everyone thought he was. Thousands of lives had been ended in his hands, families torn apart, homes consumed by flames -- they feared him, they hated him, and they wanted him dead. "He has no weaknesses." That was what they told her when they sent her to his side. Her mission? To uncover a single crack beneath the seemingly perfect facade of the devil, so that they could deal him the critical blow. She thought she had prepared herself for everything that was to be expected. She didn't expect -him.
Read here

Best Ongoing Fic

1st Place
Title: Three Types of Fear
Author: Sugar-and-Salt
Pairing: ChanKaiSoo
Summary: When it's time to overcome the rivalry between the nations, a team of three young representatives is put together to work for a good cause. Unfortunately, their team is the embodiment of inefficiency.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Stained Glass
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo
Summary: The tattoos that mark Jongin's skin help him to keep the world at a distance and he's perfectly fine with that until he hears Kyungsoo sing. Finally, Jongin has found someone he's curious about - someone he doesn't want to keep at a distance. Series
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Empire State of Mind
Author: Liyussi
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Unknowing of the consequences that would occur, Minseok dove head first into a world he couldn’t seem to come up from. It didn’t help that the of a drug lord, Lu Han, was dragging him in further and further, intent on making him drown.
Read here


Best One Shot Fic

1st Place
Title: you who came from the star(craft)
Author: matcha-cha
Pairing: Minseok/Luhan
Summary: Between the junk food and the computer games and the busy online chat rooms, there's not much a lonely student could ask for in life. Except for maybe a bit friendship, and a dash of real human contact.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: When you Play With Fire (it Burns)
Author: Brittlepin
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Baekhyun is running from his life, for his life. Chanyeol, a dog and a bucket list are unexpected additions to his plan.
Read here


3rd Place
Title: Valentine's Day
Author: restless_maknae
Pairing: Chen & OC
Summary: On Valentine's Day, you're alone at home, eating ice cream, crying over a movie and still wearing pyjamas when your ex-boyfriend shows up at your door. Kim Jongdae.
Read here



Best PWP Fic

1st Place
Title: Benefits of Being a Babysitter
Author: Vanillasushi
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: Being CEO Kim and Daddy Kim was never easy. Thus, he hired a babysitter to ease his burdens with the help of his sister. But who knew that the babysitter and Jongin would end up falling in love with each other?
Read here

2nd Place
Title: In the dragon's lair
Author: unniebee
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kris
Summary: "Come on, it's a little unusual. How do I just say "hey by the way, I'm banging my massage therapist, and I'm pretty sure his other clients are too'?"
Read here

3rd Place
Title: sweater weather
Author: carcharias
Pairing: Kris/Baekhyun
Summary: Kris' boyfriend has no respect for others' property
Read here

Best Romance Fic

1st Place
Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x OC
Summary: Graduated high school student, Oh Semi films a murder committed by a mob boss, and finds herself targeted by assassins, the only way to guarantee her safety is to marry said mob boss's former partner in crime.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and Jinsu are enemies because of their parents. Jinsu's father is a business tycoon and has made a time machine, and Baekhyun's father sued him because apparently Jinsu's dad stole the blueprints from him. A bunch of teenagers are picked from a science competition to go on the time machine back to Balhae, including Baekhyun. Jinsu is chosen for other reasons. They go back in time perfectly fine, stay for the planned week, but when they try to go back to the present/future (depends how you look at it haha), there are complications and they end up bouncing back and forth through time. Somehow, Jinsu and Baek end up falling in love and they find out the truth about the lawsuit.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Unbreakable
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Baekhyun / Kyungsoo
Summary: All hell breaks loose when pictures are leaked of Byun Baekhyun, Korea's Favourite Rockstar, in bed with another man. At the same time, high school senior and gay fanboy Luhan is trying to figure out what to do about his enormous crush on his best friend. But whatever happens, they're going to do two things: Be brave. Keep going. Always.
Read here


Best Sci Fi / Fantasy Fic

1st Place
Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and Jinsu are enemies because of their parents. Jinsu's father is a business tycoon and has made a time machine, and Baekhyun's father sued him because apparently Jinsu's dad stole the blueprints from him. A bunch of teenagers are picked from a science competition to go on the time machine back to Balhae, including Baekhyun. Jinsu is chosen for other reasons. They go back in time perfectly fine, stay for the planned week, but when they try to go back to the present/future (depends how you look at it haha), there are complications and they end up bouncing back and forth through time. Somehow, Jinsu and Baek end up falling in love and they find out the truth about the lawsuit.
Read here


2nd Place
Title: A World Like None That You've Ever Known
Author: Sparklepox
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Prince Han has led an easy life as the youngest of six brothers in a peaceful kingdom, but all that changes when he and his men are attacked on the road home. Now he must rely on an elf named Minseok and other kind strangers to keep him safe, help him find his way home, and face what he finds there
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Press Start To Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo
Summary: Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there.
Read here



Best Sehun Fic

1st Place
Title: Leverage
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Sehun/Suho
Summary: Sehun acquires a sugar daddy, Junmyeon just wants to play with legos.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Cold Water
Author: Vanillasushi
Pairing: SehunXOc
Summary: Description I know I am drowning. He is dangerous, but is it his fault that I am in love with such a man like him? A man who has never been known to save drowning girls who risk their lives for him. And I hope, I hope... Someone's gonna take me home, Somewhere I can rest my soulAll because of the love you have for a man like me.You think all I care about is the booze, the adrenaline, the high. But I hope you know, I won't let go. I'll be your lifeline tonight.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: fenrir
Author: Weaving-Truths
Pairing: sehun luhan
Summary: luhan and sehun falling love with each other
Read here


Best Slice of Life Fic

1st Place
Title: The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts. It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever. But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun. However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.
Read here

2nd Place (TIE)
Title: He's My Friend
Author: fairyminseok
Pairing: Baekhyun/Sehun
Summary: He's my friend Baekhyun thinks, and he's right. Sehun is his friend, his best friend. And Baekhyun, who's known Sehun since he was a teething tiny vampire, knows that he shouldn't be feeling this way about someone that's just a friend.
Read here

Title: Walking on margins
Author: springrain
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: A story about a girl who attempt in suicide but was saved by a guy. They then become closer and one day they went to a mountain and saved a boy from killing himself.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Modern Art and Hair Dye
Author: GinForInk
Pairing: Kris/Suho
Summary: VP III of Advertising Suho meets the moody janitor, Kris, and Suho tries to convince himself that he isn't extremely interested. He doesn't do very well.
Read here


Best Suho Fic

1st Place
Title: T Is For Tattle
Author: touslesjous
Pairing: Suho, OC, Kyungsoo
Summary: Seo Myunjae already has a problem of her own with the school's gossip tabloid in danger of being dissolved.
But her senior year gets completely ruined after she falls for the star taekwondo player of the school.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Plant Life
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Suchen
Summary: Joonmyun inherits his grandfather's property in a tiny, struggling town, and leaves the city behind to become a farmer. Everyone in his new home adores him, apart from the very distrustful, very attractive shopkeeper's son. But Joonmyun will show him he's not just a useless city slicker. After all, how hard can farming be?
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Almost Like Breathing
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Kim Jongin | Kai/Kim Joonmyun | Suho
Summary: Joonmyun's got his life all mapped out. Work first, relationships much later. That is, he thinks he's got it all figured out until single dad Jongin and his son Baekhyun move into the apartment next door.
Read here

Best Tao Fic

1st Place
Title: GDI, Tao
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Tao/Sehun
Summary: Tao, and the way he wiggles his , is going to kill Sehun one of these days.
Read here


2nd Place
Title: Statecraft
Author: leftfoottrapped
Pairing: tao/chen
Summary: The last thing Chen expects is to become crown prince Tao's personal advisor but politics are a dangerous game and Tao will need all the help he can get.
Read here


3rd Place
Title: ensnared by cute
Author: xiukisses
Pairing: Luhan/Tao
Summary: Lu Han's fangs drop when he gets frustrated, and Zitao's history textbooks (and their many inaccuracies!!) tend to wind Lu Han up a little too much. It's only a matter of time before Zitao finds out Lu Han's secret.
Read here

Best + Fic

1st Place
Title: Walking on margins
Author: springrain
Pairing: Kai x oc x sehun
Summary: A story about a girl who attempt to suicide was saved by a guy. After the incident, they became friends and one day when they went to a mountain, they saved a boy who attempt to suicide.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: call me mr. park
Author: unniebee
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kris, Kris/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol/Kris/Kyungsoo
Summary: ìYour lover is concerned about your stress levels,î Mr. Park says, his fingers trailing against Kris's palm as their hands separate. ìHe's asked me to help you.î
Read here

3rd Place
Title: Mocha With a Hint of Stars
Author: amaxingbaek
Pairing: Minseok/Sehun/Yixing
Summary: If Sehun knew that walking into that coffee shop with Minseok one random day would lead them to the last, perfect piece to their little puzzle, he would've gone a hell of a lot sooner.
Read here

Best Xiumin Fic

1st Place
Title: The blood brother code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x oc
Summary: After video-taping a brutal murder by Korea's most wanted gang leader, Luhan, Oh Semi finds herself in inescapable danger. Moving, name-changing, plastic surgery; none of it helps. The police force then try to take control of the situation by pulling Luhan's Blood Brother from his jail cell and proposing a marriage. A veyr, very complicated one.
Read here

2nd Place
Title: Shadow
Author: Exodious
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: The shy and reserved omega Minseok grew up under his brother's shadow, despite being older.
Read here

3rd Place
Title: The Fault in our Starboard
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Minseok has little enthusiasm towards being a boat captain for hire. His lack of excitement towards the profession falters when he is tasked with ferrying a certain rich kid and his friends around the Maldives during winter break.
Read here


Favorite Author

1st Place
Author: Korekrypta
Profile/ Fanworks link here

2nd Place
Author: Xiaojiajia
Profile/ Fanworks link here

3rd Place
Author: Vanillasushi
Profile/ Fanworks link here

Favorite Commenter

1st Place
Name: seafoamblues
Profile link here

2nd Place
Name: Sugar-And-Salt
Profile link here

3rd Place (TIE)
Name: ixxxrene
Profile link here

Name: ephemeral24
Profile link here

Favorite Fan Artist

1st Place

Artist: Alex Vblah
Profile link here

2nd Place (TIE)
Artist: My Happy Exo Bubble
Profile link here

Artist: Xiuminsthighs
Profile link here

3rd Place
Artist: Hym
Profile link here

Favorite Fic Rec Site

1st Place
Kaisooficrec
Find the site here

2nd Place
Lumin Fics
Find the site here

3rd Place
FY! Exo Fics
Find the site here


Favorite Friendship

1st Place
Besties : London9Calling/ShineALightRose
Links to profiles : @London9Calling // @ShineALightRose

2nd Place
Besties : Becca (jumpthisship) and Bee (unnie_bee)
Links to profiles : Becca - @jump_this_ship // Bee - @unnie_bee

3rd Place
Besties : Becca (jumpthisship) and Ash (daestruct)
Links to profiles : Becca - @jump_this_ship // Ash - @daestruct