Best Chanyeol Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
Best Chanyeol Fic.png
 




Best Chanyeol Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Press Start to Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: "Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there."
Read here



Title: Let Me Forget About Today Until Tomorrow
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Chanyeol / Kyungsoo
Summary: The war is over, leaving Chanyeol to search for redemption. He can't go back. At the same time Kyungsoo can't go forward.
Read here



Title: Breakfast With the Fuzz
Author: surgicalfocus
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Officer Park Chanyeol is reassigned from a busy city police department to one in a small town, against his wishes. When a beautiful, intriguing parkour enthusiast is arrested and brought in to his new workplace, Chanyeol feels compelled to ask him out for breakfast. He quickly learns that Byun Baekhyun never eats breakfast, hates cops, and has more baggage than a busload of tourists. These things are only minor obstacles to winning him over, as far as Chanyeol is concerned.
Read here



Title: Our Corner of the Cosmos
Author: w_anderingheart
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Somewhere between a jazz club and a space ship, between this life and the next, Chanyeol falls in love.
Read here



Title: Chanyeol Tries Not To Dwell On It
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Chanyeol remembers how he couldn't stop blushing every time Yifan looked at him not even ten minutes ago, but has to wonder if anyone will ever keep his attention the way Baekhyun does.
Read here



Title: chaleur corporelle
Author: mainvocalists @ lj
Pairing: Chanyeol/D.O
Summary: In which Kyungsoo uses Chanyeol as a heater and Chanyeol's oblivious to what it could truly mean.
Read here



Title: [ICE]
Author: lolaisajewel
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: The last place that Chanyeol wants to be stranded at the start of his Christmas vacation is a dirty frat house.
Read here



Title: The Times
Author: JoelleYeong
Pairing: Chanyeol, Bomi (apink)
Summary: What if you were given the power to travel back to the past? Would you try to change things? Maybe you’ll work harder for your exams; spend more time with your family; or confess to the guy you had a crush on. But for Bomi, she was going to do something different. She was going to make sure she wasn’t going to fall in love with that one guy. She was going to make sure she didn’t meet him.
Read here



Title: My Maria
Author: urge_l
Pairing: chanyeol, baekhyun
Summary: It's sad when you fall in love with a person who's both your umbrella and your rain. But it's tragic when he's your best friend. And you're both boys
Read here



Title: The Fated String
Author: Blu3wind
Pairing: Chanyeol x OC
Summary: They say a red string invisible to human eye is tied around a pinky of a person, and the other end would be tied to the person you're destined to be with; your soulmate.
Hwang Yerin has the ability to see this fated string, but she believes people have a choice to defy it and go against all odds.
Read here


Voting for this category begins on December 9th and ends on December 23rd. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!