Best Luhan Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
.
 




Best Luhan Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Disapparitions
Author: trashdemon
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: [Harry Potter!au] Luhan’s a washed-up accountant returning to London. Minseok is homeless. Two lonely people, with no destinations but too many memories, find each other on the Knight Bus.
Read here



Title: ensnared by cute
Author: xiukisses
Pairing: Luhan/Tao
Summary: Lu Han’s fangs drop when he gets frustrated, and Zitao’s history textbooks (and their many inaccuracies!!) tend to wind Lu Han up a little too much. It’s only a matter of time before Zitao finds out Lu Han’s secret.
Read here



Title: Moonlight Thunder
Author: Sparklepox
Pairing: Luhan/Minseok
Summary: Lu Han hates his rival, Kim Minseok. Too bad merging his band with Minseok's may be the only way for Lu Han to keep performing.
Read here



Title: Punk's Not Dead
Author: Rosary Blue
Pairing: Luhan/Minseok
Summary: Luhan had never heard of Cried Wolf, but seeing them would change his life.
Read here



Title: fault not the hearts which are in love
Author: khrysallis
Pairing: Kris/Luhan
Summary: (actor!au) When Yifan is casted opposite rising star and rival Luhan in Xu Jinglei’s newest movie, the last thing he expects is for real feelings to come into play. ‘Messy’ doesn’t even cut it.
Read here



Title: Make That Flower Bloom
Author: thesockmonster
Pairing: Luhan/Exo
Summary: As one of the few remaining alphas, it’s Luhan’s responsibility to breed his omegas.
Read here



Title: Plus One
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiumin x Luhan
Summary: When Luhan meets Minseok, he’s immediately charmed. But he’s in for a bit of shock when he soon learns that Minseok is already preoccupied with the affections of another person: little Yixing, who is his beloved child. As Luhan’s soft spot for the single father grows, will he learn to accommodate all of the baggage that comes with him? Could he even grow to love it?
Read here



Title: The Fault in our Starboard
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Minseok has little enthusiasm towards being a boat captain for hire. His lack of excitement towards the profession falters when he is tasked with ferrying a certain rich kid and his friends around the Maldives during winter break.
Read here



Title: Remember Me
Author: Rilukuma
Pairing: HunHan
Summary: In a poor attempt to make up for his lack of courage as a teenager, Luhan does the unthinkable and engages in a one-night stand with his first love—in a dress.
Read here



Title: Marry Me, Maybe?
Author: flaxtonstreet
Pairing: Luhan x OC
Summary: Luhan asks for a favour. Just this one small favour. This small favour had brought two ends together. "Be my fiancee, it'll just be pretend."
Read here



Title: Gathering Storm
Author: Anieyo
Pairing: Luhan/Lay
Summary: When Zhang Yixing, a young police officer, decided to move to Korea, all he wanted was to do good and make some difference. However, meeting Luhan, a dancer and an for one of the most powerful cartels in Seoul, showed him just how blurred the lines between right and wrong can be.
Read here