Best Baekhyun Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

 



Best Baekhyun Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Unbreakable
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Baekhyun / Kyungsoo
Summary: All hell breaks loose when pictures are leaked of Byun Baekhyun, Korea's Favourite Rockstar, in bed with another man. At the same time, high school senior and gay fanboy Luhan is trying to figure out what to do about his enormous crush on his best friend. But whatever happens, they're going to do two things: Be brave. Keep going. Always.
Read here 



Title: Demon Tamer
Author: Daestruct
Pairing: Baekhyun/Sehun
Summary: "Oh, Baekhyun." Long fingers trail over the markings on Baekhyun's back, and the streets are filled with a dance of hellfire. "Has no one ever told you that Hell would love you?" The moon begins to bleed
Read here 



Title: Five oceans
Author: Curledupkitten
Pairing: subaek
Summary: somewhere between newport and punta del este, baekhyun falls in love with sailing all over again. or falls in love, sailing. possibly both.
Read here 



Title: Can't fight these bad intentions
Author: Park_Noodle
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Baekhyun is torn between wanting: a- to rip his neighbor's head off because he's so loud and b- into his pants.
Read here 



Title: Sky and Sea, All the World is Blue
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Baekhyun/Sehun
Summary: Baekhyun's life is thrown into chaos when he accepts a mysterious job on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Read here 



Title: Words Don't Come Easy
Author: g_odalisque13
Pairing: Baekhyun/Kai
Summary: When Baekhee debuted in one of South Korea's most promising new girl groups, she didn't imagine that she'd end up having with one of her band mates. It just kind of...happened.
Read here 



Title: Unexpected Situations and How to Face Them
Author: buttercream
Pairing: Kris/Baekhyun
Summary: Baekhyun has a plan for his life. One that doesn't include street alpha Yifan.
Read here 



Title: Till I Drown In Your Hands
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lay
Summary: His boy is back, and that's all that matters, really.
Read here 



Title: Lucky
Author: julyfix
Pairing: Baekhyun/Kris
Summary: All good things in life come with a price. Like, for instance, sanity.
Read here 



Title: smell you later
Author: london9calling
Pairing: Baekhyun/Kris
Summary: Baekhyun can’t find a mate. Maybe he is cursed. Or maybe Kris is to blame.
Read here 



Title: Fearless
Author: Emilieeee
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: After her parents’ unexpected fatality in a car crash, Han Iseul lived her life in what ifs, putting extra caution and care into every turn. To her, life was a fragile thing, and it was to be treated as such. After his parents’ unexpected fatality in a car crash, Byun Baekhyun lived in the moment — he didn't care about tomorrow, never took responsibility for his past actions. It was only now that mattered to him. He acted on impulse; regret wasn't in his vocabulary. He didn’t want it to be. So when seeing Baekhyun, drunk, risk his life in a ridiculous dare of scaling the wall of a private property, Iseul wonders if she can detest someone more than this- someone who is throwing their life on the line for something so stupid, treating life like it's a joke. She has an immediate definition for him. Idiot. And she doesn't plan on changing that definition. ...at least not willingly.
Read here 



Title: My Sister's Boyfriend
Author: Vanillasushi
Pairing: BaekhyunXOc
Summary: Description My sister is five years older than me. Her boyfriend is a year younger than she is. I never liked guys who were cute and Baekhyun is one of those guys. He always comes over, all bright and happy, smiling and playing with our family dog. Something about cute guys always puts me off. A four-year gap can be a lot of difference, and I differ from my sister in a way that I have always liked bad boys; those with fierce looks, a dark kind of charisma. I have always sworn that I will never date a cute guy; no matter how rich, how successful, or how pretty he is. But there is something about my sister's boyfriend, something about this Baekhyun guy. I suddenly want to date a cute guy.
Read here 



Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: OC and Baekhyun are stuck in the past on a time machine. They must work together in order to fix the time machine and survive.
Read here 



Title: Lucky in Love (With You)
Author: K2ykwangie
Pairing: ChanBaek
Summary: Byun Baekhyun is younger than Park Chanyeol but he knows he loves that tall lanky guy next door. Heartbreaks, fluff and all for the next past years before he's legal and can be with Chanyeol rightfully. The best Chanbaek fic I've ever read.
Read here 



Title: Little Midnight Sun
Author: WoodlandSparrow
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: When Baekhyun said he'd do anything he didn't mean it literally. Selling his body was an option he had never considered, and one that takes him into a world that might be too much for him to handle.
Read here 



Title: Haven't Met you Yet
Author: Molliegriley
Pairing: BaekLay
Summary: Antics around the apartment building, and pep talks from his office friends, has Baekyun slowly falling in love with his neighbor in 2B.
Read here 



Title: The 7th Demon
Author: littlepenguins
Pairing: Baekhyun and Eun Joo (oc)
Summary: Eun Joo's soul was sold to demons and Baekhyun represents Envy and she will represent the Wrath. This supernatural romance novel encompasses the sacrifice in love.
Read here 



Title: Agent 004
Author: The07Inspirit
Pairing: Byun Baekhyun x Oh Yunhee (OC)
Summary: Oh Yunhee is the top female field agent in KISS Agency. She used to be the top solo agent until Byun Baekhyun came in as a trainee, working under her supervision. With him as a rookie field agent, both were sent on a mission to capture one of the most wanted villain.
Read here 



Title: Boss complex
Author: lolaisajewel
Pairing: Baekhyun Chanyeol
Summary: A loveless marriage and a passionate affair to two siblings.
Read here 



Title: The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: chanbaek
Summary: baekhyun fall in love with chanyeol
Read here 



Title: Not Like the Others
Author: WoodlandSparrow
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: The last thing Baekhyun wants is having an alpha control his life.
Read here 



Title: The Pathetic Ex-Lover's Club
Author: angelb2uty
Pairing: BaekhyunXOc( Oh Hana)
Summary: Description He had got to be kidding me. Hana eyed the invitation card she reached out of the envelope in anger as it is mocking at her with a nicely cursive font written out the name of his ex-boyfriend whom she had broken up a year ago. He sure made a wrong decision inviting me to his wedding. Oh well, that’s what she thought as she crumpled the card in her hands. Little did she know what she might face upon –or specifically who(?)
Read here 


Voting for this category begins on December 7th and ends on December 21stAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!