Best D.O. Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

Best D.O. Fic


And the nominees are.....



Title:  Press Start to Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: "Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there."
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Tranquil as a Forest (But on Fire Within)
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Jongin/Kyungsoo
Summary: Kyungsoo, despite being fond of his apartment and lacking in most forms of social skills, is fairly excited to go on a three-week trip to China as a travel blogger in Baekhyun’s place. Or at least, he is until he learns he’s going with Kim Jongin, with whom he shares a...rocky history.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  1+1=oh sehun
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: D.O./Sehun
Summary: Kyungsoo has a love hate relationship with windows.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  This Melody Was Meant For You
Author: softboys
Pairing: D.O./Suho
Summary: Kyungsoo’s got a bothersome nephew, a best friend in love and a name on his wrist.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  gravity is a tricky thing (it keeps me here with you)
Author: Daestruct
Pairing: D.O./Baekhyun
Summary: Kyungsoo really likes his boyfriend’s . Like, possibly more than he likes his boyfriend. (“Don’t lie, Soo,” Baekhyun murmurs against his neck. “You love me.”)
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Chew the fire, swallow the heart.
Author: chacenothing
Pairing: D.O/Sehun
Summary: "The hardest part about living in the Castle isn't that the fireplace won't leave him alone, but the fact that the handsome wizard who comes through the door on the black dial, drenching the place with the scent of roses, rarely ever comes home."
Read here 

 

 


Title:  The Third Path
Author: hojichadust
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Kai
Summary: Kyungsoo is a traveling swordsman. Jongin is in need of one. But working together proves less simple than Kyungsoo initially thought it would be.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Treacherous
Author: Infinite_x
Pairing: KaiSoo
Summary: Kyungsoo and Jongin know they are quickly journeying into dangerous territory, because Jongin’s best friend is Park Chanyeol, openly homophobic and sworn enemy of Kyungsoo’s best friend, Byun Baekhyun. They go there anyway
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Daisy
Author: Sobadnoonecanstopher
Pairing: DO & OC (Daisy)
Summary: Daisy works as a waitress in a diner. Seated in her section, every single day is a quiet man. Her handsome regular. He only comes when she works and he only sits in her section, he never deviates from this pattern. He never speaks to her outside of ordering his coffee. Day after day for an entire year. When a black sedan pulls up outside of the diner and a low voice tells her to get in, she hesitates for a second before she does as she's told. Has Daisy just made the biggest mistake of her life?
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Running Up That Hill
Author: adtoyks
Pairing: Jongin Kyungsoo
Summary: Kai is a male e and Kyungsoo shouldn't be his client. What starts as an accident turns into a dangerous game of irreversiable consequences. A mismatch cooked up in hell.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Mind Over Matter
Author: Otornim
Pairing: D.O X OC
Summary: He's the best worst man to have..and I don't think I would be this much in love if he wasn't both.
Read here 

 

 


Voting for this category begins on December 10th and ends on December 24th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.


Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!