Best + Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
Best  Plus Fic.png
 




Best + Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Mocha With a Hint of Stars
Author: amaxingbaek
Pairing: Minseok/Sehun/Yixing
Summary: If Sehun knew that walking into that coffee shop with Minseok one random day would lead them to the last, perfect piece to their little puzzle, he would’ve gone a hell of a lot sooner.
Read here



Title: Satisfaction
Author: amaxingbaek
Pairing: Minseok/Luhan/Yixing
Summary: Minseok’s lucky to have two beautiful girls to come home to, two girls that take care of her after a long day of work and whisper love into her skin.
Read here



Title: Triangulate
Author: leftfoottrapped
Pairing: suho/sehun/tao
Summary: Tao falls in love with his best friend Sehun's boyfriend, Junmyeon.
Read here



Title: Between the Lightning and the Peace
Author: tixing
Pairing: Suho/Lay/Chen
Summary: when yixing suggested they should do running training on top of their frequent visits to the gym, jongdae was less than enthusiastic, especially when he saw the hill his boyfriend wanted them to sprint up. then he met junmyeon, the man who lived in the blue house on the side of the hill.
Read here



Title: Journey to Lidenbrock
Author: caterplina
Pairing: Chen/Kai/Luhan
Summary: A young man walks determinedly towards Nautilus Station. His outfit stands out in between the steel and smoke of the ships, and the leather and maroon colors of the commoners’ clothes.
Read here



Title: call me mr. park
Author: unniebee
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kris, Kris/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol/Kris/Kyungsoo
Summary: “Your lover is concerned about your stress levels,” Mr. Park says, his fingers trailing against Kris’s palm as their hands separate. “He’s asked me to help you.”
Read here



Title: Odyssey
Author: leftfoottrapped
Pairing: Xiumin/Suho/Lay
Summary: After university graduation, Suho invites herself on Xiumin and Lay's roadtrip to try and figure out her future.
Read here



Title: Between
Author: niceasspavus
Pairing: Xiumin/Suho/Chen
Summary: Minseok and Junmyeon want to show their appreciation of Jongdae.
Read here



Title: Care
Author: singilu
Pairing: sebaekyeol
Summary: Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been taking care of Sehun. Sehun wishes it was more than that.
Read here



Title: Decisions
Author: louielyn1206
Pairing: Suzy x kai x sehun
Summary: A story about 3 people met again after an accident years ago.
Read here



Title: Walking on margins
Author: springrain
Pairing: Kai x oc x sehun
Summary: A story about a girl who attempt to suicide was saved by a guy. After the incident, they became friends and one day when they went to a mountain, they saved a boy who attempt to suicide.
Read here





Voting for this category begins on December 8th and ends on December 22nd. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!