Best Multi Chaptered Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

Best Multi-chaptered Fic

 

And the nominees are.....

 


Title:  Press Start to Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: "Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there."
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Modern Art and Hair Dye
Author: GinForInk
Pairing: Krisho
Summary: VP III of Advertising Suho meets the moody janitor, Kris, and Suho tries to convince himself that he isn't extremely interested. He doesn't do very well.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  call me mr. park
Author: unniebee
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kris, Kris/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol/Kris/Kyungsoo
Summary: “Your lover is concerned about your stress levels,” Mr. Park says, his fingers trailing against Kris’s palm as their hands separate. “He’s asked me to help you.”
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Sky and Sea, All the World is Blue
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Baekhyun/Sehun
Summary: Baekhyun's life is thrown into chaos when he accepts a mysterious job on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Put Your Venom in Me
Author: Memeer69
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: Lust is the disease. Love is the cure. Jongin lives by these words, as do all the citizens of New Seoul. All forms of lust are illegal and banned. What will he do when he finds out his boyfriend of a year, Kyungsoo, isn’t as prim and proper as he seems?
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Loud as Lions
Author: rainbowtoxicity
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: Good men are still human.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  The Monarch Times
Author: TadaChi
Pairing: Xingdae
Summary: Somewhere on the front page of Kim Junmyeon's failing school newspaper, there's a blurry photograph of, what may or may not be, Zhang Yixing and Kim Jongdae kissing in the locker room.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Begin Again
Author: Vicaniyun
Pairing: Suho/Kris
Summary: Kris, practically every definition of a teenage rebel, is into trouble more times than not. The activities he's wrapped up in during his free time in an attempt to just get away from it all aren't exactly healthy. He hates more things than he can count; school, his parents...his life, really. He hates the way some kid named Junmyeon just won't leave him alone. But most of all, he hates the way Junmyeon - tiny, innocent, and nine years old - starts making him second-guess his lifestyle and nearly every decision he has ever made.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Lackadaisical Blue
Author: fliuor
Pairing: Sehun x Tao
Summary: The Kingsman secret agency's Chinese and Korean offices are forced to collaborate once again, as they set off to investigate the doings of a mysterious underground organization called the Belaya Koshka. Agents meet after months of separation, old affections are revived, and amidst the lies and ghost chasing of espionage, the Kingsmen soon come to realise that the threat is much bigger than what they have initially imagined, and, not to mention, very different. A wild chase starts, cradled by the wistful song of the distant sea... 
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Eargasm to Love
Author: Jas1922
Pairing: D.O./Kai
Summary: Kyungsoo's relationship was dying so he thought having phone would add that little bit of spice to spark them back to life. Dialing the wrong number wasn't the right way to go about it though. Jongin's the famous DJ who receives that memorable phone call on live radio. What follows is something more bittersweet as the two find themselves crossing paths once more, twice, and a little more than just three times.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Destined
Author: crystal_clover
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: A story of friendship and heartbreak, of love and loss, of three people fated to meet, and destined to have their lives entwined.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Thoughtless
Author: irideschen
Pairing: Kim Jongin x OC
Summary: "Mind if I join you guys?" A voice of a male reverberates behind me and the chill runs through my spine. Even before I have the chance to turn around to see the man who owns the deep voice, i saw Ha Eun's lips curled up into a playful smile that fosters curiosity inside me. "Of course you can." 
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and OC are stuck in the past (in a time machine) and they must work together in order to survive
Read here 

 

 


Title:  What Goes Around Comes Around
Author: exo_otp
Pairing: Hunhan
Summary: Sehun has always thought that his father dropping his responisoplity on him is the most unfair thing in the world ,that's until he accidently impregnated a blind boy named Luhan .
Read here 

 

 


Title:  VALLEY LILIES & PORCELAIN
Author: kshanti
Pairing: Taoris
Summary: A touching tale of what happened after Yifan ran into a lamppost, fell in love with Zitao and life tried to tear them apart.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Yours, Mine And Ours
Author: exo_otp
Pairing: Hunhan
Summary: Oh Sehun is a cruel businessman. He doesn't believe in rainbows, he doesn't believe in happiness and he doesn't believe in love. All he cares about is fame, wealth and most importantly an heir. Xi Luhan happens to be his victim for conceiving his heir, but never to ask for his child in exchange of the money he needs to support his crumpled family.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Plus One
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: When Luhan meets Minseok, he’s immediately charmed. But he’s in for a bit of shock when he soon learns that Minseok is already preoccupied with the affections of another person: little Yixing, who is his beloved child. As Luhan’s soft spot for the single father grows, will he learn to accommodate all of the baggage that comes with him? Could he even grow to love it?
Read here 

 

 


Title:  The Flaws in Park Chanyeol
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: They are going so well. Chanyeol spends every day seeing the light sparkle in Baekhyun's eyes and watching the love of his life return to his old self. He doesn't think anything can happen to Baekhyun, or come in between them, especially when he promises himself he will let nothing hurt Baekhyun ever again. Especially when he sees that the way Baekhyun looks at him is different from the way Baekhyun looks at everyone else. "Do you love me?" He asks. Baekhyun opens his mouth, but he never has the chance to answer.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  On-Screen Only
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Minseok is offered a role for one of the most anticipated Chinese films of the year, but his excitement is cut short when his co-star turns out to be Lu Han, an ex-bandmate. What was supposed to be a wonderful experience soon becomes a test of Minseok’s patience as he juggles his professional life and his reawakening feelings for Lu Han.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Love, Locks, and Leaky Faucets
Author: Seasunsand
Pairing: Kai, Sehun, OC
Summary: "I’m broken inside. Can you fix me, handyman? I’ll pay..." Very Bad Girl meets Very Good Guy – and surprise! A strong force binds them together... an undeniable power that just might conquer the age-old conflicts between rich vs. poor, love vs. pride and spoiled brat vs. simple bro.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x OC
Summary: Graduated high school student, Oh Semi films a murder committed by a mob boss, and finds herself targeted by assassins, the only way to guarantee her safety is to marry said mob boss's former partner in crime.
Read here 

 


Title:  The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: Chanbaek
Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts. It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever. But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun. However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned. What happens when Chanyeol finds a certain Byun Baekhyun stumbling on his door, and drunk and smelling of ? Why, nothing, of course.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  By the Light of the Moon
Author: Flowergirl
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Jongin
Summary: All Kyungsoo wants is to be free and Jongin understand that, he really does. So why does he keeps Kyungsoo trapped in the world where they are both seen as doll to be ogled at and played with? The answer is simple really. Jongin is afraid of losing kyungsoo. As the night that kyungsoo's ity sold approach though jongin find not only time slipping through his fingers but also the boy that he has always loved
Read here 

 

 


Title:  It's You. (???)
Author: pluviophile_junfan
Pairing: KrisHo
Summary: 
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Gathering Storm
Author: Anieyo
Pairing: Luhan/Yixing
Summary: When Zhang Yixing, a young police officer, decided to move to Korea, all he wanted was to do good and make some difference. However, meeting Luhan, a dancer and an for one of the most powerful cartels in Seoul, showed him just how blurred the lines between right and wrong can be.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Running Up that Hill
Author: adtoyks
Pairing: Jongin Kyungsoo
Summary: Kai is a male e and Kyungsoo shouldn't be his client. What starts as an accident turns into a dangerous game of irreversiable consequences. A mismatch cooked up in hell.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Shadow
Author: Exodious
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: The shy and reserved omega Minseok grew up under his brother's shadow, despite being older.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Park Chanyeol : Next Door
Author: pcyfdks
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: Chanyeol just returned from the states to South Korea after four years of studying, moved back into the house where his parents left for him before they immigrating to the United Kingdom along with Chanyeol's elder sister. Then, that's where he met a beautiful young lady named Do Kyung Eun and a georgous looking young man, Do Kyungsoo where they both moved in after a year since Chanyeol's departure.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Telepathetic
Author: Kwoncentrated
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: An EXO anti-fan and EXO's Kai get telepathically linked after lighting strikes them both simultaneously. Over time, they start to get closer and eventually fall in love.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  The Lost Heirs
Author: Jas1922
Pairing: D.O./Kai
Summary: Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Sehun are the lost sons of the last Great Alpha of the North. For as long as they can remember, the Triplets had always only depended on one another. They drew strength from one another, and they would fight to their death to protect their brothers. What happens when they step into EXO's territory? For so long, they have always only been three... can they find it in themselves to accept others?
Read here 

 

 


Title:  In Between
Author: Vicaniyun
Pairing: Suho/Kris
Summary: Between juggling a demanding job and a family, single father Wu Yifan is a very busy man. After spending his day off taking a sick child to the hospital, Yifan meets Kim Junmyeon, a doctor with a big heart and a warm smile. Yifan doesn't think much of it until they bump into one another as they drop their kids off for soccer practice a few weeks later. Perhaps they have more in common than Yifan originally thought...
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Love & War
Author: amber_rose
Pairing: kai and oc
Summary: "He's the devil in disguise." That was the kind of man that everyone thought he was. Thousands of lives had been ended in his hands, families torn apart, homes consumed by flames -- they feared him, they hated him, and they wanted him dead. "He has no weaknesses." That was what they told her when they sent her to his side. Her mission? To uncover a single crack beneath the seemingly perfect facade of the devil, so that they could deal him the critical blow. She thought she had prepared herself for everything that was to be expected. She didn't expect -him.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  First Love or Mate?
Author: Fire_Ember
Pairing: Krisoo
Summary: Love at first sight and imprinting create the same effect on a person, but are two different things. Love at first sight can happen to anyone and everyone at anytime, while the latter only happens what they reach the age of 19. Do Kyungsoo is an eighteen year old submissive omega, not yet ready to imprint, but knows the difference between the two. So when transfer student Kim Jongin comes in with his pack and falls head over heels for the little omega, he knows just what to do. Reject him. But Jongin isn’t giving up without a fight. Even if it includes other mateless alphas, and Kyungsoo’s own pack. But what happens when Kyungsoo’s past catches up to him? Will an alpha be willing to accept him after that? When Kyungsoo’s 19th birthday gets closer, everyone gets excited and nervous. Especially a certain alpha.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  The Best Mistake
Author: leggomyaegyo131
Pairing: Baekyeol
Summary: Baekhyun has spent all of his life trapped within the confines of his wolf pack. He spent his days trapped in the form of a wolf trapped in a cage for he was the mistake that should have never been created. But to a certain wolf, Baekhyun was the best mistake he ever made.
Read here 

 

 


Title:  Hidden In the Plain Sight
Author: Blu3wind
Pairing: OC x EXO x INFINITE x BTS
Summary: A group of people won a trip to their ideal vacation destination aboard flight Siren Moros, a luxurious new airplane for upperclass people. Little did they know, this would be the final trip for some.
Read here 

 

 

 


Voting for this category begins on December 4th and ends on December 18th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.


Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!