Best Chen Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
Best Chen Fic.png




Best Chen Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Plant Life
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Suchen
Summary: Joonmyun inherits his grandfather's property in a tiny, struggling town, and leaves the city behind to become a farmer. Everyone in his new home adores him, apart from the very distrustful, very attractive shopkeeper's son. But Joonmyun will show him he's not just a useless city slicker. After all, how hard can farming be?
Read here



Title: I'm Not in Denial, He Says, Denying
Author: gabberflasted
Pairing: Chen/Sehun
Summary: No matter what anyone says, Jongdae is absolutely, positively, not jealous of that stupid boy Sehun in any way, shape, or form.
Read here



Title: The Song Beat in Your Chest
Author: Daestruct
Pairing: Chen/Baekhyun
Summary: Abandoned and left for dead - that's all a deaf alpha is good for.
Read here



Title: Full Spectrum
Author: Sugar-and-Salt
Pairing: Jongdae/Chanyeol
Summary: Jongdae dreams of becoming a singer and quitting his job at the bakery, but on the day his dream could finally come true things take a turn for the worst. He comes across a trail leading to his best friend, who had gone missing over a year ago traveling between different worlds. Jongdae is determined to get his friend back, but along the way he finds far more than he'd bargained for.
Read here



Title: Wishful Chance
Author: thechenesis
Pairing: Chen/Sehun
Summary: Jongdae thinks the right person for him doesn’t exist, unless one of those perfect characters from manhwas could somehow spring to life. He gets the chance to test that theory.
Read here



Title: claw my heart out
Author: kojafras
Pairing: Chen/Kris
Summary: Jongdae is a lone wolf. He has to remind Kris of that. (And maybe himself too.)
Read here



Title: Pretty Boy (I'm Nobody)
Author: JungMichan
Pairing: Chen-centric
Summary: EXO-M has collapsed, and Chen is getting pushed further and further into the shadows of EXO-K. He's invisible, a ghost, and no matter how many excuses they feed him, he knows the real reason - he's just not good enough. In a fragile state of mind, a combination of thoughtless words, dangerous advice and sheer desperation set him on a path from which there may be no return.
Read here



Title: Liquid Love
Author: greyapplegeek
Pairing: Chen/Chanyeol
Summary: Hogwarts AU. Jongdae and Chanyeol are arch-enemies, and trying to outdo each other's malicious pranks is something they have been doing for years. That is until one of Jongdae's pranks goes horribly wrong, causing them both to reconsider their feelings for one another.
Read here



Title: And so, he kneels
Author: Pandabears
Pairing: chenyeol
Summary: Jongdae is more than ready to discuss his very first contract with the dom of his dreams.
Read here



Title: Valentine's Day
Author: restless_maknae
Pairing: Chen & OC
Summary: On Valentine’s Day, you’re alone at home, eating ice cream, crying over a movie and still wearing pyjamas when your ex-boyfriend shows up at your door. Kim Jongdae.
Read here



Voting for this category begins on December 8th and ends on December 22nd. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!