Best OC/Reader Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

 



Best OC / Reader Fic

And the nominees are.....




Title: Concealer
Author: niceasspavus
Pairing: Chen/Reader
Summary: Chen gets a new makeup artist. It's you.
Read here 


Title: Two Faced
Author: ThatsMyDerp
Pairing: Sehun/OC
Summary: Paige Dee was forced to move into a different house wherein she met twelve mysterious boys who were siblings. She wasn't welcomed warmly and to top it all off she was forbidden to come near the youngest member of the household --Sehun. However that did not stop her. She was stubborn enough that she still insisted on getting to know Sehun and knowing the reason on why he's treated differently. But what if she starts to notice their glowing red eyes? Can she still believe that she's living with normal people?
Read here 



Title: The Boxer
Author: soobadnoonecanstopher
Pairing: Yixing/You
Summary: You make your way into a local boxing gym, looking for someone who is willing to teach you self defense. The quiet man who runs the gym is unwilling to take you on as a student and you are forced to prove yourself worthy of his instruction.
Read here 



Title: More than meets the eye
Author: Dj-chan
Pairing: EXO(OT12) and Daleun(OC0
Summary: There are two species who coexist one another in this story; Controllers and Humans. Controllers have the ability to be able to control one of the five elements gifted by the Great Dragon of the East. Controllers are classified based on their blood class (eg. Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D). They are the more enhanced version of a human with upgraded qualities (smoother skin, nails and hair grow faster, they heal faster, etc.) Controllers reside in the Controller Realm where the air is free from toxins and everything is just much more cleaner. Humans need access from a Controller in order to enter the Controller Realm. The Royal Blood Line are the top class of Controllers. They have max 5%-10% human blood in their body. Purebloods could be under this category of 'Royalty' too as they possess 0% human blood, but usually they are within a league of their own. The co-existing bunch of beings are the humans. Humans are the weak counter-part contrary to Controllers. They don't have the abilities the Controllers are blessed with. They are at the bottom of the society food chain. Humans reside in the Human Realm where the air is polluted and is difficult to breathe in. Humans are ranked in the social hierarchy by their class (Upper Class, Middle Class and Lower Class). Controllers may enter the Human Realm as they wish without any pass. This story revolves around a girl named Daleun - our main character. A strong-headed girl who possesses a strong will to fight in order to live. She believes that the social gap between Humans and Controllers to be ridiculous and instead thinks of Humans as if they were on the same level as her. Having suffered a terrible childhood (where she was an orphan and took care of other kids her age) she definitely is more than capable. A couple of events lead her to reside with twelve Royals and the Imperial Majesty. Each of the twelve royal highnesses (EXO) have their own painful stories to be told. Throughout the story they will eventually bond to Daleun. As they are purebloods, it is very dangerous to bond with someone like Daleun who is at a B-blood level. With this, problems arouse within the group of teenagers. At one point they had tried to stay away from Daleun, but that proved to be much more dangerous as Daleun nearly overdosed on drugs because she was in so much emotional at the time. Everyone has flaws and this story executes in explaining the flaws of each character accurately.
Read here 



Title: Fearless
Author: Emilieeee
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: After her parents’ unexpected fatality in a car crash, Han Iseul lived her life in what ifs, putting extra caution and care into every turn. To her, life was a fragile thing, and it was to be treated as such. After his parents’ unexpected fatality in a car crash, Byun Baekhyun lived in the moment — he didn't care about tomorrow, never took responsibility for his past actions. It was only now that mattered to him. He acted on impulse; regret wasn't in his vocabulary. He didn’t want it to be. So when seeing Baekhyun, drunk, risk his life in a ridiculous dare of scaling the wall of a private property, Iseul wonders if she can detest someone more than this- someone who is throwing their life on the line for something so stupid, treating life like it's a joke. She has an immediate definition for him. Idiot. And she doesn't plan on changing that definition. ...at least not willingly.
Read here 



Title: Mind Over Matter
Author: Otornim
Pairing: D.O. x OC
Summary: He's the best worst man to have..and I don't think I would be this much in love if he wasn't both.
Read here 



Title: A Chance Encounter
Author: karmachameleon
Pairing: Lay x OC
Summary: Kang Juyeon's life is rather ordinary. Her cousin, however, has a perfect everything. Juyeon might not admit it, but she envies her cousin Bona, and secretly wants a perfect life, too. And a chance encounter with Bona's childhood friend, the broody workaholic as she calls him, is just what she needs to turn her life around.
Read here 



Title: Valentine's Day
Author: restless_maknae
Pairing: Chen & Reader
Summary: On Valentine’s Day, you’re alone at home, eating ice cream, crying over a movie and still wearing pyjamas when your ex-boyfriend shows up at your door. Kim Jongdae.
Read here 



Title: Turquoise Eyes
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: sehun, oc
Summary: He had fair skin and wavy, light-coloured hair. But what struck her the most, was his eyes. 
His eyes. 
They were a colour of calm sea-water. Though tranquil at first, but the longer she fell into the misty abyss of his eyes,
the more she could hear waves crashing against the rocks and the wind roaring against her ears. 
He was a vampire, but his eyes reminded her of a merman.
Read here 



Title: Cousins With Benefits
Author: Riddikilus
Pairing: OC and Baekhyun
Summary: During a vacation to the beach, the OC and her cousin Byun Baekhyun get a little cheeky and do things that not normal family members do.
Read here 



Title: Agent 004
Author: The07Inspirit
Pairing: Byun Baekhyun x Oh Yunhee (OC)
Summary: Oh Yunhee is the top female field agent in KISS Agency. She used to be the top solo agent until Byun Baekhyun came in as a trainee, working under her supervision. With him as a rookie field agent, both were sent on a mission to capture one of the most wanted villain.
Read here 



Title: Beneath the Cerulean Sky
Author: sekaibyun
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: This is a story about a married couple who love each other but hav to go through desperation and distrust, which lead them to the edge of getting divorce and they struggling to bring the happiness in their marriage back.
Read here 



Title: Love, Locks and Leaky Faucets
Author: Seasunsand
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: "I’m broken inside. Can you fix me, handyman? I’ll pay..." Very Bad Girl meets Very Good Guy – and surprise! A strong force binds them together... an undeniable power that just might conquer the age-old conflicts between rich vs. poor, love vs. pride and spoiled brat vs. simple bro.
Read here 



Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Minseok( Xiumin) and OC
Summary: Graduated high school student, Oh Semi films a murder committed by a mob boss, and finds herself targeted by assassins, the only way to guarantee her safety is to marry said mob boss's former partner in crime.
Read here 



Title: Between you & me
Author: iLoveCalcifer
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: This story is just so sweet but totally relatable in reality. A girl met a boy who likes her sincerely and by times they appreciated and love each other much.
Read here 



Title: Telepathetic
Author: Kwoncentrated
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: An EXO anti-fan and EXO's Kai get telepathically linked when lightning strikes them both simultaneously. Over time, they start to get closer and eventually fall in love.
Read here 



Title: Love & War
Author: amber_rose
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: "He's the devil in disguise." That was the kind of man that everyone thought he was. Thousands of lives had been ended in his hands, families torn apart, homes consumed by flames -- they feared him, they hated him, and they wanted him dead. "He has no weaknesses." That was what they told her when they sent her to his side. Her mission? To uncover a single crack beneath the seemingly perfect facade of the devil, so that they could deal him the critical blow. She thought she had prepared herself for everything that was to be expected. She didn't expect -him.
Read here 



Title: The Double Life
Author: Fire_Ember
Pairing: KaixOc
Summary: Kim Eunji is just a regular nerd at school that gets picked on and bullied. But this nerd has two secrets.
1. She is married to EXO's Kai, who treats her like a maid.
2. She's currently a trainee at YG Entertainment and has worked with Big Bang and BTS.
At school and home, she is plain nerdy Eunji. But as soon as she steps into YG, she becomes L.I.F.E's rapper, Scarlett. Only those in the company know her secret, as well as the people she's worked with (along with EXO's Sehun and Tao).
But when she's getting bullied, what happens when her debut date approaches? Will she be able to handle both lives? Will she tell Kai the truth? But more importantly, will Kai and Eunji ever fall in love with each other?
Read here 


Voting for this category begins on December 13th and ends on December 27thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!