Best Romance Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
Best Romance Fic.png




Best Romance Fic

And the nominees are.....




Title: Unbreakable
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Baeksoo/Xiuhan
Summary: All hell breaks loose when pictures are leaked of Byun Baekhyun, Korea's Favourite Rockstar, in bed with another man. At the same time, high school senior and gay fanboy Luhan is trying to figure out what to do about his enormous crush on his best friend. But whatever happens, they're going to do two things: Be brave. Keep going. Always.
Read here



Title: Almost Like Breathing
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Suho/Kai
Summary: Joonmyun's got his life all mapped out. Work first, relationships much later. That is, he thinks he's got it all figured out until single dad Jongin and his son Baekhyun move into the apartment next door.
Read here



Title: Mere Hospitality
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Kris / Baekhyun
Summary: Yifan rescues a bedraggled hybrid stray, and can't bear to kick him out.
Read here



Title: Some Feelings (They Can Travel Too)
Author: suluism
Pairing: Baekhyun/Minseok
Summary: Prince Baekhyun is born into a royal title and an arranged marriage. Modern Royalty AU.
Read here



Title: Sweater Paws and Kitty Claws
Author: theflyjar
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: Big cats were covetous, not as possessive as canines and lupine creatures, but they knew what was theirs and would fight to keep it that way. Yixing used his dark mane Lion aura to push tigresses into submission and Yifan used his large frame, intimidating gaze and deep, rumbling tiger's growl to keep talk of Yixing's suitors at bay. To anybody who didn't know them, they appeared like protective friends.
Read here



Title: Unfading Memories
Author: mejustgotlucky
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: A story of a woman who has everything except for someone to love. However , after a meeting with a man , they got closer and started to dating. And little did she know ,that man is a someone who was more than a boyfriend to her in the past.
Read here



Title: Eargasm to Love
Author: Jas1922
Pairing: D.O./Kai
Summary: Kyungsoo's relationship was dying so he thought having phone would add that little bit of spice to spark them back to life. Dialing the wrong number wasn't the right way to go about it though. Jongin's the famous DJ who receives that memorable phone call on live radio. What follows is something more bittersweet as the two find themselves crossing paths once more, twice, and a little more than just three times.
Read here



Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: OC and Baekhyun are stuck in the past and they must work together in order to survive
Read here



Title: Blind but not Oblivious
Author: Jas1922
Pairing: D.O./Kai
Summary: Jongin is the school’s bear mascot who always cheers and watches on as his hopeless crush dazzles on the football pitch. Too bad he’s got social anxiety and is too much of a wimp to take off his mascot head whenever Kyungsoo so much as approaches him.
Read here



Title: Treacherous
Author: infinite_x
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: Kyungsoo and Jongin know they are quickly journeying into dangerous territory, because Jongin’s best friend is Park Chanyeol, openly homophobic and sworn enemy of Kyungsoo’s best friend, Byun Baekhyun. They go there anyway
Read here



Title: Plus One
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiumin x Luhan
Summary: When Luhan meets Minseok, he’s immediately charmed. But he’s in for a bit of shock when he soon learns that Minseok is already preoccupied with the affections of another person: little Yixing, who is his beloved child. As Luhan’s soft spot for the single father grows, will he learn to accommodate all of the baggage that comes with him? Could he even grow to love it?
Read here



Title: Turquoise Eyes
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: sehun, oc
Summary: He had fair skin and wavy, light-coloured hair. But what struck her the most, was his eyes. His eyes. They were a colour of calm sea-water. Though tranquil at first, but the longer she fell into the misty abyss of his eyes, the more she could hear waves crashing against the rocks and the wind roaring against her ears. He was a vampire, but his eyes reminded her of a merman.
Read here



Title: The Times
Author: JoelleYeong
Pairing: Chanyeol, Bomi
Summary: What if you were given the power to travel back to the past? Would you try to change things? Maybe you’ll work harder for your exams; spend more time with your family; or confess to the guy you had a crush on. But for Bomi, she was going to do something different. She was going to make sure she wasn’t going to fall in love with that one guy. She was going to make sure she didn’t meet him.
Read here



Title: A bad boy's bride
Author: TeaMinT
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: You never looked at me the way I looked at you. You never lived the life I lived for you. How could you walk away as though it didn't matter to you? Why don't you turn around and look at me like I do? I'm right here, but why can't you see me like I did to you? Just look at me, damn it
Read here



Title: Awkward Circumstances
Author: xAskedSoInnocentlyx
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Yifan
Summary: A one-night stand with a y guy, who would say no to such a request? Certainly not Do Kyungsoo. But unfortunately a one-night stand turned into an occasional thing. It had been a lovely idea; the two of them getting what they desired from each other without anyone else knowing. The arrangement had gone on for over a year- that is, until Kyungsoo found a boyfriend. "No one will ever find out. It's just between us." Kyungsoo hadn't planned for such words to become a lie- but there was damning evidence that was nine months in the making on it's way to connect him and Wu Yifan for life.
Read here



Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x OC
Summary: OC is set in an arranged marriage from Xiumin so she would be protected from Luhan. Luhan is Xiumin's blood brother and according to the code, Luhan won't be able to kill her
Read here



Title: Will you love me tomorrow?
Author: hangangnaejib
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: It was love at first sight for Byun Baekhyun. Hoping maybe one day Chanyeol will love him. But how much heartbreak can he take?
Read here



Title: Tastes Like Magic
Author: thesockmonster
Pairing: Xiumin/Kai
Summary: All Minseok wants is his red thread.
Read here




Voting for this category begins on December 9th and ends on December 23rd. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!