Best Action Adventure Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards




Best Action Adventure Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Press Start to Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: "Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there."
Read here



Title: Lackadaisical Blue
Author: fliuor
Pairing: Sehun x Tao
Summary: The Kingsman secret agency's Chinese and Korean offices are forced to collaborate once again, as they set off to investigate the doings of a mysterious underground organization called the Belaya Koshka. Agents meet after months of separation, old affections are revived, and amidst the lies and ghost chasing of espionage, the Kingsmen soon come to realise that the threat is much bigger than what they have initially imagined, and, not to mention, very different. A wild chase starts, cradled by the wistful song of the distant sea...
Read here



Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun & Park Jinsu (OC)
Summary: Park Jinsu is an aspiring scientist and daughter of the richest technological conglomerate owner in South Korea. Her parents' company has spent years in inventing building a time machine, even despite such as the Byun family claiming they stole the patents for it, and now that Jinsu's nearly seventeen, Jinsu has been allowed to work on a small, unimportant bits of Attayear, due to launched at the annual Physics for Young People student conference. As the daughter of the brainfather and one of the best physicist her age in the country, Jinsu is awarded one of the two-dozen conveted spaces for the machine's inaugural journey into the past - a journey in which her father and various government have decided to award to tge most promising youth of the day to inspire them in their work. The problem begins with Baekhyun, son of the aforementioned Byun and fellow classmates, is also awarded a place on the trip, along with a number of his toadies, and he just happens to hate Jinsu's guts - and might just be on a revenge mission for the results of the patent court case that ruined his family's lives. And then an act of sabotage leaves them stranded in the past, their numbers and supplies gradually being depleted, and Jinsu and Baekhyun are forced to work together if they want to survive...
Read here



Title: inconvenient enemy
Author: loretoo
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: A/B/O!au. Lu Han is an alpha, and he hates omegas. Even their smell repulses him. Kim Minseok is an omega, and he's a rebel with a cause. A defender of omegas' rights. What will happen when both of them run for the presidency of the students counsil?
Read here



Title: The Fault In Our Starboard
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary:
Read here



Title: Growl
Author: Skyler_blue
Pairing: kai and you
Summary: It's a story about a girl named Park Shinhye who disguisted herself as a boy and joined a boys-only school. But, added to that, she also entered a boys-only tournament and discovered many new things about her life.
Read here



Title: Agent 004
Author: The07Inspirit
Pairing: Byun Baekhyun x Oh Yunhee (OC)
Summary: Oh Yunhee is the top female field agent in KISS Agency. She used to be the top solo agent until Byun Baekhyun came in as a trainee, working under her supervision. With him as a rookie field agent, both were sent on a mission to capture one of the most wanted villain.
Read here



Title: While you were kidnapped
Author: Meili5
Pairing: Kai x oc x taemin
Summary: Story about a girl who lost her boyfriend without any news. On the same day she lost her boyfriend, moved a new boy in her town who looks alike as her boyfriend.
Read here



Title: Love Dealer
Author: pcyohs
Pairing: Sehun/Jongin
Summary: Sehun is an undercover cop assigned to infiltrate and take down Exo, the biggest crime organization in Seoul. He'll do anything to complete his mission, including becoming the lover of Exo's boss, Kai.
Read here



Title: The Last Avatar
Author: Jas1922
Pairing: D.O./Kai, Luhan/Sehun, Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Ever since the previous Avatar was slayed under the hands of the Guard, gone were the days of the mighty Dragonriders. To save the seven nations from the tyranny of Zökr, the reborn Avatar Kyungsoo and his eleven companions search for the last five dragon eggs. Find out how Kyungsoo, Prince Sehun, Kai, Elf Prince Chanyeol etc. join him in his quest to revive the gone (but not forgotten) era of the riders and their winged friends.
Read here



Title: Omerta
Author: xoxoexo
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: Story about a girl who accindentally involve in a mafia world after a meeting with a guy who is known as one of biggest role in mafia world.
Read here



Title: Mr. and Mr. Kim
Author: Satsumasama
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: Seoul's best assassins don't know that they're married to each other.
Read here


Voting for this category begins on December 3rd and ends on December 17th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!