Best Sci Fi/Fantasy Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

Best Sci Fi/Fantasy Fic Nominations Post



Best Sci-Fi / Fantasy Fic

And the nominees are.....






Title: Echo
Author: viyeolent
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Summary: For Sector 4's researchers, the nymph was simply ECHO the test subject, but for Dr. Park Chanyeol, ECHO was Baekhyun—his nymph, his obsession, his life.
Read here 



Title: Dragonfly Across an Ancient Sky
Author: fairyminseok
Pairing: Chen/Lu Han
Summary: Jongdae has lived locked away his entire life under the assumption that a group of bandits want to eat his heart. He grows up on Legends about the Alpha Wolf, a Sun God of the Ancient lands. When Lu Han steals him away in the middle of the night claiming to be the Alpha, Jongdae doesn’t know whether he’s here to kill him or protect him.
Read here 



Title: Lusus Naturae
Author: Hyperionova
Pairing: sekai/kaihun
Summary: In which Sehun is born with occult and power to bend weather. His atmokinetic Flair strikes him a ticket to the most prestigious mutant academy in the world—Flairers' Academia. At the age of 17, his powers become even more difficult to administer and the only solution his very mundane parents could come up with is to send him to a school where their son would fit in best. One of the many quandaries that Sehun is forced to face in Flairers' Academia is the fact that he holds the weakest Flair when compared to the rest of his schoolmates who bend Flairs such as time, space, thoughts, so on and so forth.
But his biggest predicament gremlin which he has to face in every Combative Defense Arts class is his dogmatic, pedagogue, roguish, arrogant, aggressive instructor Kim Kai who specializes in Superhuman Agility.
Read here 
 
 

Title: Dream Catcher
Author: fairyminseok
Pairing: Minseok/Sehun/Luhan
Summary: "From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future” -- Sonmi-451, Cloud Atlas
Read here 
 
 

Title: A World Like None That You've Ever Known
Author: Sparklepox
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Prince Han has led an easy life as the youngest of six brothers in a peaceful kingdom, but all that changes when he and his men are attacked on the road home. Now he must rely on an elf named Minseok and other kind strangers to keep him safe, help him find his way home, and face what he finds there
Read here 



Title: We See the Same Stars
Author: yubat
Pairing: Xiumin/Kai
Summary: When Jongin agreed to marry Kim Minseok, heir to the largest conglomerate in New Joseon, he thought he was entering into nothing more than a glorified business relationship. He never expected that relationship to become so nebulous. (Arranged marriage in space)
Read here 



Title: Journey to Lidenbrock
Author: caterplina
Pairing: Chen/Kai/(Luhan)
Summary: A young man walks determinedly towards Nautilus Station. His outfit stands out in between the steel and smoke of the ships, and the leather and maroon colors of the commoners’ clothes.
Read here 



Title: In the stars I find my fate
Author: xiushine
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Luhan is Minseok's greatest adventure.
Read here 



Title: Strange fascination, fascinating me
Author: ACatWhoWrites (Canadaphile)
Pairing: Lay/Kai
Summary: Newly crowned King Kai is given a coronation gift, a beautiful someone to dance at his command. He doesn't want to command anyone, much less someone so heartbreakingly sad.
Read here 



Title: Once You See The Ocean
Author: Soapbubblesoul
Pairing: kris/lay
Summary: In all his time as a dragon trainer, Yixing has never felt a connection like the one he feels with Yifan; strong and instant, right from the very first moment he lays eyes on the dragon.
Read here 



Title: Chew the fire, swallow the heart.
Author: chacenothing
Pairing: Sehun/Kyungsoo
Summary: The hardest part about living in the Castle isn't that the fireplace won't leave him alone, but the fact that the handsome wizard who comes through the door on the black dial, drenching the place with the scent of roses, rarely ever comes home.
Read here 



Title: A Beginner's Parable
Author: Liyussi
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: Minseok is the most living being Lu Han has ever met. And Minseok is just a machine
Read here 



Title: Lle na all yr haul cyrraedd
Author: cwtchbuddy
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: As part of a NASA project to look for a new home for humanity, Yixing, along with his crew, travels to a formerly undiscovered planet through the portal they built for this purpose. What awaits them on the other side, however, is not just dry land and rocky mountains but sharp spears and intense eyes.
Read here 


Title: Press Start To Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kyungsoo
Summary: Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there.
Read here 


Title: Turquoise eyes
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: sehun, oc
Summary: He had fair skin and wavy, light-coloured hair. But what struck her the most, was his eyes. His eyes. They were a colour of calm sea-water. Though tranquil at first, but the longer she fell into the misty abyss of his eyes, the more she could hear waves crashing against the rocks and the wind roaring against her ears. He was a vampire, but his eyes reminded her of a merman.
Read here 



Title: Predator
Author: Gardenia1214
Pairing: KaiHun
Summary: Prince Sehun faces with challenges in his kingdom but he didnt know that its all a game by a devil.
Read here 



Title: The Times
Author: JoelleYeong
Pairing: chanyeol, Bomi
Summary: What if you were given the power to travel back to the past? Would you try to change things?
Maybe you’ll work harder for your exams; spend more time with your family; or confess to the guy you had a crush on.
But for Bomi, she was going to do something different.
She was going to make sure she wasn’t going to fall in love with that one guy.
She was going to make sure she didn’t meet him.
Read here 



Title: Travelling Soul
Author: absofreakinglutely
Pairing: EXO Kai x OC
Summary: This story is about a girl who can sees souls. It lasted until she got an accident but the ability back within herself when she met him. A travelling soul. She then start to falling in love with the Travelling Soul.
Read here 



Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and Jinsu are enemies because of their parents. Jinsu's father is a business tycoon and has made a time machine, and Baekhyun's father sued him because apparently Jinsu's dad stole the blueprints from him. A bunch of teenagers are picked from a science competition to go on the time machine back to Balhae, including Baekhyun. Jinsu is chosen for other reasons. They go back in time perfectly fine, stay for the planned week, but when they try to go back to the present/future (depends how you look at it haha), there are complications and they end up bouncing back and forth through time. Somehow, Jinsu and Baek end up falling in love and they find out the truth about the lawsuit.
Read here 



Voting for this category begins on December 12th and ends on December 26thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!