Best Slice of Life Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards


Best Slice of Life Fic

And the nominees are.....


Title: We Can Build a New Tomorrow
Author: secretreaction
Pairing: Baekhyun/Suho
Summary: Baekhyun moves to Busan to run away from his broken heart and find a perfect boyfriend, but life gives him more than he could ever ask for in the form of a bookstore keeper.
Read here 



Title: Summer Winds
Author: kumjongin
Pairing: sekai
Summary: With the whisper of each summer wind, Jongin and Sehun meet again. Over the course of four summers, they evolve from friends into something that neither one dares to put words to. But youth comes like the passing of seasons, and eventually everything must reach some kind of end. {Summer AU}
Read here 



Title: He's My Friend
Author: fairyminseok
Pairing: Baekhyun/Sehun
Summary: He’s my friend Baekhyun thinks, and he’s right. Sehun is his friend, his best friend. And Baekhyun, who’s known Sehun since he was a teething tiny vampire, knows that he shouldn’t be feeling this way about someone that’s just a friend.
Read here 



Title: Modern Art and Hair Dye
Author: GinForInk
Pairing: Kris/Suho
Summary: VP III of Advertising Suho meets the moody janitor, Kris, and Suho tries to convince himself that he isn't extremely interested. He doesn't do very well.
Read here 



Title: Forbidden Love
Author: Jongyeolin
Pairing: Sehun Kai
Summary: Sehun and Kai are brothers who fall for each other. Sehun is strong and willing to fight for them but Kai thinks he's not worthy of Sehun's love.
Read here 



Title: Ugly
Author: bbjungs
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: A story about an ugly girl who has a hot guy friend.
Read here 



Title: Walking on margins
Author: springrain
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: A story about a girl who attempt in suicide but was saved by a guy. They then become closer and one day they went to a mountain and saved a boy from killing himself.
Read here 



Title: The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol hate each other's guts. It's the start of a new college year, with hormones flying and emotions sinking, with idiots roaming and jerks slinkering. Chanyeol prays that he will survive the year, hopes that he can get closer with a certain guy he's had a crush on since forever. But what he wishes above anything else is that he doesn't get roomed with Baekhyun. However, scenarios can appear deceiving and things never go as planned.
Read here 



Voting for this category begins on December 13th and ends on December 27thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!