Best Abandoned Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

 




And the nominees are.....



Title: The Language of Flowers
Author: junxouji
Pairing: Kris/Kai
Summary: The cruel prince needs a lesson in love and, though he's mute, Jongin is determined to soften his heart through the ballad of petals and soft kisses. Honeysuckle for devotion, asters for patience, and red roses for love -- Can Li Jiaheng learn before it's too late? In which Jongin has lost the ability to speak so he let's the flowers do the talking for him.
Read here 



Title: Zodiac
Author: inkin_brushes
Pairing: various pairings
Summary: "The Oracle has seen the twelve united. War is coming to the Nations. We must prepare for battle."
Read here 



Title: Office Antics
Author: Areumdaun
Pairing: Hunhan
Summary: [office!au] Twelve guys and one software startup. Baekhyun’s that new guy, Chanyeol's the guy who falls for the new guy, Kyungsoo has pedo problems, Junmyeon's the oblivious CEO, Kris is the cutthroat CFO, Yixing’s out to get more vacation time, Tao’s a receptionist (sorta), Minseok is a closeted romantic, Jongin’s the intern that actually does stuff, Sehun’s the intern that doesn’t, and Luhan and Jongdae just like messing around.
Read here 



Title: Tormenting Me
Author: Pirupi
Pairing: Sehun, Luhan, OC
Summary: There's a spirit latching onto the girl sehun likes, which is his step sister. She finally moved on, but she was bothered with unrecognisable texts that says "i'll never leave you".
Read here 


Voting for this category begins on December 13th and ends on December 27thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!