Best Kris Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

Best Kris Fic


And the nominees are.....



Title: puppy love
Author: ACatWhoWrites (Canadaphile)
Pairing: Kris/Baekhyun
Summary: Yifan works a lot, and Baekhyun believes he's included as "work," so Yifan should pay more attention to him.
Read here

 

 


Title: Polaroid Dreams
Author: thesockmonster
Pairing: Kris/Jongin
Summary: Kris the face of the modern alpha.
Read here

 

 


Title: call me mr. park
Author: unniebee
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kris, Kris/Kyungsoo, Chanyeol/Kris/Kyungsoo
Summary: “Your lover is concerned about your stress levels,” Mr. Park says, his fingers trailing against Kris’s palm as their hands separate. “He’s asked me to help you.”
Read here

 

 


Title: Pour vivre nos promesses
Author: cwtchbuddy
Pairing: kris/lay
Summary: Yifan has always enjoyed staying in his room with nothing but his books to keep him company. But it has grown even more in recent years and Lu Han can’t stand seeing his younger brother spend his days alone even if it is his choice. Gifting a companion for his brother is his first option and it stays as the only choice he needs when Yifan slowly, but surely, starts making positive changes upon Yixing’s arrival in the palace and in his life.
Read here

 

 


Title: Patterns Formed In December
Author: theflyjar
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: His job, by requirement, was to note whatever the camera couldn't pick up and everything he could put in his journals were of how strangely the wolves interacted with one another, not only how they looked.
Read here

 

 


Title: fault not the hearts which are in love
Author: khrysallis
Pairing: Kris/Luhan
Summary: (actor!au) When Yifan is casted opposite rising star and rival Luhan in Xu Jinglei’s newest movie, the last thing he expects is for real feelings to come into play. ‘Messy’ doesn’t even cut it.
Read here

 

 


Title: Begin Again
Author: Vicaniyun
Pairing: Krisho
Summary: Kris, practically every definition of a teenage rebel, is into trouble more times than not. The activities he's wrapped up in during his free time in an attempt to just get away from it all aren't exactly healthy. He hates more things than he can count; school, his parents...his life, really. He hates the way some kid named Junmyeon just won't leave him alone. But most of all, he hates the way Junmyeon - tiny, innocent, and nine years old - starts making him second-guess his lifestyle and nearly every decision he has ever made.
Read here

 

 


Title: even the losers
Author: yvanillatiger
Pairing: D.O./Kris
Summary: The thing about a good alpha is that Yifan has never had one, and he doesn’t know what he would do if he did.
Read here

 

 


Voting for this category begins on December 4th and ends on December 18th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.


Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!