Best Crack/Humor Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

 



Best Crack / Humor Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Love in a Cold Climate
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Luhan/Xiumin, D.O/Kris, Baekhyun/Kai, Lay/Sehun, Chanyeol/Chen
Summary: Love is strange. Particularly strange if you are a narwhal in love with a beluga or a polar bear in love with a penguin or...
Read here 



Title: The Language of Flowers
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Do Kyungsoo | D.O/Kim Jongin | Kai
Summary: Jongin owns a flower shop and one evening, a man storms in, slams some money on the table and says, “How do I passive-aggressively say you in flower?”
Read here 



Title: tell me where the line is
Author: carpesoo
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: kyungsoo has always preferred living in solitude. that all changes when he meets chanyeol.
Read here 



Title: You Wanna Pizza This?
Author: rey_iii
Pairing: Lay / Show Luo
Summary: Zhixiang and Yixing work at rival pizza places. They are both the guys sent out during rush hour to stand on the corner with signs and drum up business. Their rivalry is intense - but isn't hate another form of love?
Read here 



Title: The Fault in our Starboard
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Minseok has little enthusiasm towards being a boat captain for hire. His lack of excitement towards the profession falters when he is tasked with ferrying a certain rich kid and his friends around the Maldives during winter break.
Read here 



Title: Common Ground
Author: TissueFairyMinseok
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Potatoes can have feelings too
Read here 



Title: Oh, Hell No
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: Getting stuck in an elevator with a stranger was not (originally) Minseok's idea of a pleasant time.
Read here 



Title: Write Me Into Your Fiction, Hyung
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Kai, Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: Kyungsoo doesn't see anything wrong about devoting whole chunks of his life to writing fanfiction. After all, his favorite group Exo-M is the best group in the world. And so shippable! Particularly Xiuhan - and the world definitely needs more Xiuhan fics!
Read here 



Title: Turning Pages
Author: 00kaiholic00
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: Story about a very stressful life of a girl. And when she met Kai ,it becomes more chaotic.
Read here 



Title: Too Close
Author: winterspringsummer
Pairing: Jongin/Sehun
Summary: A story of two men who have always believed they are straight..

Until their bodies got too close

And they started having gay thoughts.
Read here 



Title: Leverage
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Suho/Sehun
Summary: Sehun acquires a sugar daddy, Junmyeon just wants to play with legos.
Read here 



Title: #imlovinit
Author: carpesoo
Pairing: ChanBaek
Summary: an ethical dilemma: “do you steal a stranger’s egg mcmuffin after dropping yours?” discuss.
Read here 



Voting for this category begins on December 7th and ends on December 21stAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!