Best Fandom Classic Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

Best Fandom Classic Fic

And the nominees are.....

Title:  Let The Wind Blow
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: "In which Minseok isn't actually very good at Chinese, Luhan is the transfer student with secrets, Jongdae has bad advice, but Kyungsoo doesn't, Sehun would really like it if Kim Jongin stopped being interested in him, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are seriously borderline more-than-just-friends, and yeah, life gets a little crazy."
Read here 

 

Title:  Shine Like Stars
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: Summercamp!au in which Kyungsoo meets new people with different characters and also a person that is very attractive
Read here 

 

Title:  Supernova
Author: apennyforseoul
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Kim Minseok, a Music Composition major at SNU and writer for the student music entertainment magazine, Jjang!, has his predictable life turned upside-down when he meets the notorious Chinese Hallyu singing sensation, Lu Han; a new student to SNU attempting to clear his tainted image.
Read here 

 

Title:  in the territory of the dragon king
Author: Curledupkitten
Pairing: Baekhyun/Kyungsoo
Summary: there are so many ghosts on this island. maybe that's why do kyungsoo has come: so his personal ghosts can get lost among them.
Read here 

 

Title:  The Touchline
Author: Curledupkitten
Pairing: Luhan/Suho
Summary: lu han is afraid of heights, among other things.
Read here 

 

Title:  How to Pet: A Users Guide
Author: Drainbamage954
Pairing: Luhan/Chen
Summary: Luhan has never really been able to get along with cats. Until Joonmyun gets one and his life is turned into even more insanity that it already is.
Read here 

 

Title:  10080
Author: exobubz
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Summary: Chanyeol wanted a divorce. Baekhyun asked for a week.
Read here 

 

Title:  Excavation
Author: Chiharu
Pairing: Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: Minseok gets assigned to homeroom duties after a coworker goes on maternity leave and is forced to spend time with the troublemaker of class 1-D Yiyi and her single father Lu Han. Through getting to know Yiyi, Minseok learns more about Lu Han and about himself.
Read here 

 

Title:  Call You Mine
Author: FloweryMisha
Pairing: Kris/Suho
Summary: Slytherins are the elite. They usually go for the best. Including Yifan.
Read here 

 

Title:  The Heart Where I Have Roots
Author: Curledupkitten
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kai
Summary: jongin hadn't realized what chanyeol would give up for them both to be happy.
Read here 

 

Title:  Arbitrage
Author: fumerie
Pairing: Kyungsoo/Jongin
Summary: [street race AU... or is it.] There are three tracks to Do Kyungsoo's life. Track A, trader at an investment bank. Track B, new recruit of a race crew called EXO. Track C... track C involves someone named Kai and a whole lot of bad decisions.
Read here 

 

Title:  You're Gone
Author: Goldcake (Unactivist)
Pairing: Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: they talk on the phone. now, that's all they do.
Read here 

 

Title:  Jaloux
Author: Goldcake (Unactivist)
Pairing: Xiukai
Summary: jongin is luhan's best man and hopelessly infatuated with luhan's fiancé.
Read here 

 

Title:  GQ Gangster
Author: happinessplate @ dreamwidth
Pairing: Kris/Kyungsoo
Summary: kyungsoo is kris' fairy godmother. although it says 'personal assistant' on his namecard.
 on the other hand, lu han is xi luhan, no matter what it says on his namecard.
Read here 

 

Title:  Knocked Up
Author: jjokkomi
Pairing: KaiSoo
Summary: Do Kyungsoo planned on a lot of things, getting pregnant was definitely not one of them.
Read here 

 

Title:  Park " Smasher" Chanyeol
Author: julyfix
Pairing: Chanyeol/Chen
Summary: Chanyeol thinks Jongdae is a bottom . Jongdae (eventually) (begrudgingly) agrees.
Read here 

 

Title:  Athanasia
Author: parkourdeer
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: In which infinities are no more than illusions and remembrance.
Read here 

 

Title:  Days of Abandon
Author: strange-seas
Pairing: Minseok/Luhan
Summary: On the set of their new film, golden boys Luhan and Minseok learn a basic human truth: that the heart is deceitful above all things.
Read here 

 

Title:  Angels in the Alleyway
Author: JECCA_09
Pairing: Kris/Suho
Summary: Kris is an assassin who doesn't believe in God, much less angels. So why is one following and talking to him?
Read here 

 

Title:  Default State of Being
Author: thesockmonster
Pairing: Kai/D.O
Summary: Kyungsoo is a gay romance novelist and Jongin serves as his muse of sorts.
Read here 

 

Title:  Revolution
Author: purpleskies
Pairing: HunHan
Summary: Luhan and several EXO members are captured and used as experiments. They are told they need to save the world, as surreal as it sounds, but as they're pushed through an endless amount of tests, they gradually develop new abilities. But as they are faced with lethal threats, can they save themselves?
Read here 

 

Title:  A Dead Man's Diary
Author: exoism
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Chanyeol's dead. Baekhyun, his best friend, manages to bring Chanyeol's ultimate crush, Joori, to the funeral. From there, Joori obtains his diary, which falls into Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun wants to get Joori to know Chanyeol through him, and they slowly begin to fall in love.
Read here 

 

Title:  Back To You
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Jongin/Suho
Summary: Jongin’s been in love with his best friend Suho for a long time now, and when Jongin accidentally confesses his feelings in a field full of fireflies, there’s no turning back.
Read here 

 

Title:  Stranger
Author: shikamin
Pairing: hunhan
Summary: Luhan had always been calculative. But when impulsive billionaire Oh Sehun sets his eyes on him, he realizes his calculator had gone MIA, eliciting the most difficult computation he had ever faced and with it, a perplexing, consuming love he can't ever put a figure on.
Read here 

 

Title:  And the Rose said to me
Author: fliuor
Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo
Summary: Kyungsoo starts to work in the Blooming Daisies and falls for the beauty of the orchards, the perfume of afternoon teas and the melancholy of the seven siblings who live there.
Read here 


Voting for this category begins on December 11th and ends on December 25th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!