Best Ongoing Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards

 



Best Ongoing Fic

And the nominees are.....





Title: Phoenix Down Series
Author: notaverse
Pairing: Kai/Luhan
Summary: Working at the Honey Bee Inn finally pays off for Kai when his latest customer turns out to be a materia collector.
Read here 



Title: Helplessly Hoping
Author: Drainbamage954
Pairing: Kim Kai/Park Chanyeol
Summary: Reality is in the eyes of the beholder. Sometimes it takes another person to open those eyes and finally see the world in full spectrum
Read here 



Title: Benevolent
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Xiumin/Luhan, Yixing/Show Luo
Summary: Minseok lives a sheltered life. Luhan belongs to chaos. A world built on lies joins them together, future unknown.
Read here 



Title: park chanyeol is straight
Author: pining
Pairing: chanyeol/kyungsoo
Summary: park chanyeol is straight: i need his d*ck asap | no im not: why did you censor that | park chanyeol is straight: because its before noon and im not a sinner like u | no im not:youve literally ed someone in a church | park chanyeol is straight: THERE WASN”TA SERVICE RUNNING AND HE WS HOT
Read here 



Title: not all hufflepuffs
Author: babygotbaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lay
Summary: Yixing does not appreciate Baekhyun's stereotyping of Hufflepuffs.
Read here 



Title: Spring/Summer In My Heart
Author: Sugar-and-Salt
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: Being a fashion student was rarely fun. Surrounded by a bunch of weird girls with even weirder concepts of homouality, Kyungsoo is done with everyone in general. And yet all he could dream of(besides another Sherlock season and achieving his graduation in one piece) was finding his soulmate. Was that SO much to ask for?
Read here 



Title: Delusion of the Mind
Author: cyndicyn22 Abottle0102 XXBangtanBoysXX
Pairing: Chanbaek
Summary: Park Chanyeol comes from a prestigious family that owns the most renowed corporation: Park Industries. Being groomed in becoming the heir to this corporation. He seems stuck up and snobby, but he has a good heart. Byun Baekhyun has an extremely rare mental illness. It is called Cotard's syndrome or walking corpse syndrome. His parents don't know how to fully handle him, and kick him out onto the street, not caring whether he lives or dies. What happens when Chanyeol finds Baekhyun and forces him to live with him? Cotard's Syndrome- The Cotard Delusion (also Cotard's Syndrome and Walking Corpse Syndrome) is a rare mental illness, in which the afflicted person holds the delusion that he or she is dead, either figuratively or literally; yet said delusion of negation is not a symptom essential to the syndrome proper.
Read here 



Title: Love is built on pinky promises
Author: theairibreathe
Pairing: Sehun Kai
Summary: A ual assault leaves Sehun scarred and afraid. He avoids people but a meeting with Jongin and his daughter, Nari (who resembles Sehun) changes things.
Read here 



Title: Empire State of Mind
Author: Liyussi
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Unknowing of the consequences that would occur, Minseok dove head first into a world he couldn’t seem to come up from. It didn’t help that the of a drug lord, Lu Han, was dragging him in further and further, intent on making him drown.
Read here 



Title: Unexpected Arrangement
Author: Izzy777
Pairing: Chanyeol Kai
Summary: Chanyeol marries Kai when both were dead drunk but Chanyeol falls in love with Kai, as do Kai. No one approves of the marriage especially since Chanyeol is the sole heir to a company in Seoul. Only PCY's grandmother is on his side. Together PCY and Kai face the challenges of married life, horrible family members and media.
Read here 



Title: Three Types of Fear
Author: Sugar-and-Salt
Pairing: ChanKaiSoo
Summary: When it's time to overcome the rivalry between the nations, a team of three young representatives is put together to work for a good cause. Unfortunately, their team is the embodiment of inefficiency.
Read here 



Title: Meant to Be
Author: survivedfromheaven
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: Baekhyun had found himself a new start with a new job, but he finds himself falling backwards when his mate begins using him as an outlet of his frustration. Raised as an omega, Baekhyun cannot will himself to end the relationship. He can't ignore the permanent sign of their love marked on his neck, and it slowly becomes a burden. But through his new job, he meets Park Chanyeol, an alpha raised with strength and promise. Baekhyun finds himself wanting to be taken by someone who's not his mate.
Read here 



Title: Twisting fate
Author: mejustgotlucky
Pairing: Kai x OC x Sehun
Summary: The story about a girl who has a fiancee but after got into an accident ,she was awake in their old life when she was in a teenage life and has a best friend who she abandoned.
Read here 



Title: Wedding Games
Author: chriseya
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: 
Read here 



Title: We Got Married
Author: dhyunnasworld
Pairing: Chanbaek What will happen when two famous guy in South Korea got chosen to be a couple in 'We Got Married'? What happen to Actor Byun Baekhyun when he found out how rude the Rap Prince Park Chanyeol is? What will Park Chanyeol do when The Cute Prince Byun
Summary: What will happen when two famous guy in South Korea got chosen to be a couple in 'We Got Married'? What happen to Actor Byun Baekhyun when he found out how rude the Rap Prince Park Chanyeol is? What will Park Chanyeol do when The Cute Prince Byun Baekhyun use his charm to make Chanyeol fall for him? It's supposed to be just a show, an act! Then why did it feels so?
Read here 



Title: Roles again...
Author: theslyfox
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: After the previous swap incident, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo get along closer day by day. They stuck together like glue. Wherever they go outside, they're always together. Hence, the jealously appeared inside their other close friends; Baekhyun and Jongin. They grew curious towards Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, as they asked themselves 'are they just friends or more than that'? Until one day, once again they caught into a small accident during their vacation break, and their bodies were swapped. What's worse, they had to figure out how to reverse the body swap by themselves. They only have one week.
Read here 



Title: Sold
Author: _Arrow_
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: In order to save his own life, Baekhyun's father sold his son to Korea's most dangerous mafia boss.
Read here 



Title: Fame, Liquor, Love
Author: baekyeolbabies
Pairing: Chanyeol - Baekhyun
Summary: Byun Baekhyun's life is an unending string of press cons and comebacks, scandals and gossip. His life is documented for the world to see, but behind closed doors, they know nothing of the fact that he's Chanyeol's. The glitz and the glam has been his life for only a year but Chanyeol's been there since the very beginning. And Baekhyun knows, that the higher he climbs, the harder he'll fall. He's just not sure if Chanyeol will still be there to catch him when it happens.
Read here 



Title: The Lost Years
Author: H_Nami
Pairing: Baekhyun / Kyungsoo / OC
Summary: I hope you win! : A group of childhood friends find themselves separated by race and scattered across the war torn country, struggling to survive. Almost ten turbulent years pass by until fate gives Baekhyun and Jeongri one chance meeting to see each other again. With a new war brewing can they cross paths again, not only with each other, but with old friends aswell in time to save the world?
Read here 



Title: Uprising
Author: sweetUKISSfan
Pairing: HunHan
Summary: Luhan is a scientist who goes to work at SME, a research facility that develops drugs and surgeries for the perfect Kpop idols. He becomes interested in a terminated project: EXO.
Read here 



Title: Until You're Mine Again
Author: TadaChi
Pairing: Baekhyun/Xiumin
Summary: Fate has a funny way of tying people together with a thin, red string that weaves through space and time, connecting people across distances to bond them together for life. Byun Baekhyun and Kim Minseok are just two of those souls who are destined to be, no matter what. Their story is not over, yet.
Read here 



Title: How to Save a Life
Author: Kymori
Pairing: Lay/OC/Luhan
Summary: Kim Kyung-soon finds herself in a love triangle with her two security guards, Luhan and Yixing. One is trying to teach her that will always bring you happiness, while the latter is trying to teach her that their is more to life than just ual activities. Kyung's heart tells her to fall in love with the guy that is too good for her, while her mind tries to force her to get with the bad boy as that is all she deserves. Which one will win?
Read here 



Title: As Awesome As Kimbap and Soysauce On Your Tongue
Author: flamerapperz
Pairing: Chanbaek
Summary: Chanyeol was the biggest rapper star, while Baekhyun was just a plain ministore clerk with a scar on his face. And then there's Dara, a gorgeous new comer rapper. Between a ball of insecurities and a walking perfection, which one would Chanyeol choose?
Read here 



Title: Stained Glass
Author: LotusK
Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo
Summary: The tattoos that mark Jongin's skin help him to keep the world at a distance and he's perfectly fine with that until he hears Kyungsoo sing. Finally, Jongin has found someone he's curious about - someone he doesn't want to keep at a distance. Series
Read here 



Title: Siren Song
Author: LalaLuhanne
Pairing: Kai/Kyungsoo
Summary: Jongin joined a cargo ship in an attempt to turn his life around, only for his very first voyage to be interrupted by notorious pirate Kyungsoo and his crew.
Read here 



Title: Hurting his brother
Author: Vanill4candy
Pairing: ChanBaek
Summary: It's been 5 years since Baekhyun's mother sentenced him to a life of hell. It's been 5 years since she married Park Chanyeol's father. It's been 5 years since Baekhyun first broke. Because it's been 5 years since Chanyeol first him. ---------- Now it's been 1 year. 1 year since Baekhyun jumped off that bridge. A year since he lost the ability to speak. A year since a stranger saved him. But what if that stranger is someone he actually knows?
Read here 



Title: The Letter Writer
Author: sugarystatic
Pairing: D.O/Kris
Summary: Kris, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have been best friends since elementary school. Though Kris has always carried a torch for Chanyeol, things take a turn when Kris relocates to Canada, resulting in a sticky situation that questions how well you actually know the one you love. Based loosely on a Bollywood film, "Will You Be My Friend?"
Read here 



Title: watch this space
Author: barbiexiu
Pairing: Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: Luhan has a habit of making terrible decisions. Stealing the Kim Kingdom's prince for example.
Read here 



Title: Why did I fall in love with you?
Author: Alexandrajp98
Pairing: Kaisoo/Baekyeol/Hunhan
Summary: What’s there to expect out of a new boy in school? Nothing really, at least that’s what Kyungsoo hoped everyone thought of him. A mixture of wanting to be ignored but at the same time not wanting to be left out was tormenting his mind, nonetheless he just wanted a smooth beginning, a new one. Other thoughts crossed Luhan’s and Baekhyun’s minds as they somehow befriended the newbie, not really realizing that they would become the best of friends. Love, desire, anger, frustration and perhaps more feelings were always there to stand in between their friendship, making them go through hard times and graduate as new persons. This is their story. And they are the main characters. Because everyone should be the protagonist of their own life, of their own tale.
Read here 



Title: Black Magic
Author: RedThreads
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: Gaining acceptance into the School of Magic is a challenge in and of itself, but with the Dragon Council seeking to fill the last coveted position of the elite warrior team, EXO, competition among the students becomes cutthroat. Kai (Kyungsoo's newly made arch nemesis) bets Kyungsoo can't even get past the first round of EXO tryouts; Kyungsoo is determined to prove him wrong.
Read here 



Title: Incredible Things
Author: neonflowers
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary: A thrilling, action-packed, and one y hell of a love story complete with laugh-out-loud scenes in which Math-genius-slash-babysitter Seo Iseul unfortunately falls for her mysterious employer, Kai. A super bad single dad.

Read here 



Title: To hell with first impressions
Author: matcha-cha
Pairing: xiuhan
Summary: minseok wants to graduate with honors but hes convinced that the sweaty turf guy from writing class is actually a stalker.
Read here 



Title: Erstwhile
Author: baekyeolangst
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: “Meet my fiancé,” Chaeyoung introduces, smiling when the said man walks up to them and holds her by her waist. “Park Chanyeol.”
Baekhyun, the wedding planner, could only tremble at the sight of his former lover.
Read here 



Title: Vargavinter
Author: Saraxox
Pairing: Chanyeol/Kai
Summary: He had never liked snowstorms- the feeling of frostbite, the raging winds and the cold snow against his skin.
Read here 



Title: How to Catch A Firefly
Author: Seasunsand
Pairing: Kris, OC
Summary: Supermodel Kris Wu films a commercial in an old, forgotten town and falls for a lonely outcast whom everybody hates.
Read here 



Title: Sweetheart baby lu
Author: Tatisol912
Pairing: hunhan
Summary: Luhan and Sehun were in a very traumatic accident. Sehun was barely injured while Luhan had more severe injuries. Two of them were the most heartbreaking: 1. Luhan's body was eating itself because it hasn't been getting the vitamin he needed. 2. Luhan forgot the last 12 years of his life. Because of those two injuries, bad news developed: 1. Luhan wasn't going to live to see his 30's...nobody knew when exactly he was going to die but they all knew one thing and that was that it was going to happen soon. 2. Sehun had to stay away from Luhan due to the fact that if Luhan sees him, he can trigger something in Luhan that would make him think he's the same age he was 12 years ago...6 years old. Sehun and Luhan happen to meet each other again after a year and they fell in love again but two problems. 1. Luhan haves daddy issues and he thinks he is 6 years old 2. Luhan's time is up
Read here 



Title: Love, Lust, and Electrical Repairs
Author: Seasunsand
Pairing: Baekhyun, OC & Chanyeol, OC
Summary: Baekhyun and Chanyeol are skilled handymen. The boys can easily do any repair job, but they learn that the damages of love and lust are the hardest to restore.
Read here 


Voting for this category begins on December 6th and ends on December 20thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!