Best Historical Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards




Best Historical Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: dreaming away the cold of winter
Author: khrysallis
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: A career, public recognition, and an upcoming marriage to the General's daughter - Wu Yifan has everything one can possibly wish for, when they're freshly out of a devastating war. Then comes the mysterious Zhang Yixing, who teaches him that life isn't about fearing authority and blindly obeying commands; it's about chasing after what your heart desires the most.
Read here



Title: the voyage of discovery
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: D.O/Sehun
Summary: Sehun meets his would-be professor on a voyage across the sea.
Read here



Title: The Moonbeam
Author: caterplina
Pairing: Chen/Luhan
Summary: The line between reality and a dream is blurred by the moonlight. It’s the moonbeam that brings life to one’s dreams.
Read here



Title: Fortune's End
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: Luhan has spent ten years struggling to raise a ransom and free Minseok from the clutches of the Western Kingdom. When the same kingdom’s warpath ensnares Luhan, he thinks all is lost. But is it?
Read here



Title: ad infinitum
Author: kyungsoobottoms
Pairing: chansoo
Summary: Kyungsoo’s like drinking from a frozen water fountain. He’s so cold he turns your teeth to diamonds.
Read here



Title: Turquoise Eyes
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: sehun, oc
Summary: He had fair skin and wavy, light-coloured hair. But what struck her the most, was his eyes. His eyes. They were a colour of calm sea-water. Though tranquil at first, but the longer she fell into the misty abyss of his eyes, the more she could hear waves crashing against the rocks and the wind roaring against her ears. He was a vampire, but his eyes reminded her of a merman.
Read here



Title: let me forget about today until tomorrow
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: chansoo
Summary: The war is over, leaving Chanyeol to search for redemption. He can't go back. At the same time Kyungsoo can't go forward.
Read here



Title: The Times
Author: JoelleYeong
Pairing: JoelleYeong
Summary: What if you were given the power to travel back to the past? Would you try to change things?
Maybe you’ll work harder for your exams; spend more time with your family; or confess to the guy you had a crush on.
But for Bomi, she was going to do something different.
She was going to make sure she wasn’t going to fall in love with that one guy.
She was going to make sure she didn’t meet him.
Read here



Title: Flower
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: Sehun x Oc
Summary: A story with a historical background and a girl who was sentenced to the death by her own husband. However she was given a chance to live again with certain condition.
Read here



Title: By the Light of the Moon
Author: Flowergirl
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: All Kyungsoo wants is to be free and Jongin understand that, he really does. So why does he keeps Kyungsoo trapped in the world where they are both seen as doll to be ogled at and played with? The answer is simple really. Jongin is afraid of losing kyungsoo. As the night that kyungsoo's ity sold approach though jongin find not only time slipping through his fingers but also the boy that he has always loved
Read here



Title: Love & War
Author: amber_rose
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: "He's the devil in disguise." That was the kind of man that everyone thought he was. Thousands of lives had been ended in his hands, families torn apart, homes consumed by flames -- they feared him, they hated him, and they wanted him dead. "He has no weaknesses." That was what they told her when they sent her to his side. Her mission? To uncover a single crack beneath the seemingly perfect facade of the devil, so that they could deal him the critical blow. She thought she had prepared herself for everything that was to be expected. She didn't expect -him.
Read here


Voting for this category begins on December 3rd and ends on December 17th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!