Best Angst Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards




Best Angst Fic

And the nominees are.....



Title: Press Start to Play
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: "Chanyeol wakes up in the fictional futuristic world from the video game he just bought, Paran, and is told by his moody new guide that he has to battle hordes of robots and an evil dictator to beat the game. His life just gets crazier and more unbelievable from there."
Read here



Title: Echo
Author: viyeolent
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Summary: For Sector 4's researchers, the nymph was simply ECHO the test subject, but for Dr. Park Chanyeol, ECHO was Baekhyun—his nymph, his obsession, his life.
Read here



Title: Fearless, Like the Stars
Author: minnuet
Pairing: Baekhyun/Minseok
Summary: Minseok is sentenced for a crime so severe that he is banished to the prison colony on Earth. An accident occurs that sends him far from his original destination, where he discovers a place far beyond anything he had ever expected, and falls in love with a young man who saves him from his past.
Read here



Title: Rose Jardin
Author: Minhart
Pairing: Chankai
Summary: There is life outside of drugs, ballet, and alcohol. There's a reason to smile outside the little red house; there's a way to breathe without in your lungs. There's a way for Jongin to be happy—but the man who could show him is a little bit too sad for this lifestyle.
Read here



Title: Lover, Thalassic
Author: theflyjar
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: There are some feelings you can’t turn off, no matter what you find out about each other.
Read here



Title: I'll Paint You a Clear Blue Sky
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lay
Summary: He's selfish for wanting Baekhyun so badly.
Read here



Title: Let Me Forget about today until tomorrow
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: The war is over, leaving Chanyeol to search for redemption. He can't go back. At the same time Kyungsoo can't go forward.
Read here



Title: Midnight is for regrets
Author: exoplosions
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: Story about a guy who is a workaholic, lost his wife because of die. After the lost, his life become a messy and he recalled every moments from the first time he mets his wife.
Read here



Title: Attayear
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Baekhyun x OC
Summary: Baekhyun and OC are stuck in the past and they must work together in order to survive.
Read here



Title: VALLEY LILIES & PORCELAIN
Author: kshanti
Pairing: Taoris
Summary: A touching tale of what happened after Yifan ran into a lamppost, fell in love with Zitao and life tried to tear them apart.
Read here



Title: The Flaws in Park Chanyeol
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: baekyeol
Summary: They are going so well. Chanyeol spends every day seeing the light sparkle in Baekhyun's eyes and watching the love of his life return to his old self. He doesn't think anything can happen to Baekhyun, or come in between them, especially when he promises himself he will let nothing hurt Baekhyun ever again. Especially when he sees that the way Baekhyun looks at him is different from the way Baekhyun looks at everyone else. "Do you love me?" He asks. Baekhyun opens his mouth, but he never has the chance to answer.
Read here



Title: Stay Strong EXO
Author: Ghad20
Pairing: Exo
Summary: EXO is sick, exhausted and tired and all what they have is each other.
Read here



Title: 3.6.5
Author: Kenzierinne
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Park Chanyeol was told he only had 365 days to live. From the day of his diagnosis on, he vowed to live life to the fullest and every day as if it were his last. Baekhyun was just an average person who was a victim of abuse and suffered from depression. With a bucket list, a puffer and each other, the two learn to overcome anything life throws at them and that life itself is precious and worth anything and everything. Trigger warning! Domestic violence, abuse, self harm, character death, cursing Please take these warnings seriously!
Read here



Title: Kodama
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: Lu Han never did learn the tree spirit’s real name.
Read here



Title: Turquoise eyes
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: sehun, oc
Summary: He had fair skin and wavy, light-coloured hair. But what struck her the most, was his eyes. His eyes. They were a colour of calm sea-water. Though tranquil at first, but the longer she fell into the misty abyss of his eyes, the more she could hear waves crashing against the rocks and the wind roaring against her ears. He was a vampire, but his eyes reminded her of a merman.
Read here



Title: The Times
Author: JoelleYeong
Pairing: Bomi, Chanyeol
Summary: What if you were given the power to travel back to the past? Would you try to change things? Maybe you’ll work harder for your exams; spend more time with your family; or confess to the guy you had a crush on. But for Bomi, she was going to do something different. She was going to make sure she wasn’t going to fall in love with that one guy. She was going to make sure she didn’t meet him.
Read here



Title: Baby's Breath
Author: jindeul
Pairing: Chanyeol/Baekhyun
Summary: My name is Byun Baekhyun. My stepbrother's name is Park Chanyeol. I'm the captain of my school's varsity soccer team and I have good grades, more or less. My stepbrother has a "below average" IQ of 65. He's been home-schooled for the majority of his life. Yes, he's mentally retarded. Intellectually disabled. Cognitively handicapped. Whatever you call it. He doesn't do much with his life but water the plants at our family's florist shop and try to solve second grade math problems. He still counts on his fingers. Life's been different, to say the least, ever since he moved in with us. My name is Byun Baekhyun and I want my stupid stepbrother to disappear.
Read here



Title: A thousand Septembers
Author: Afflatusadroit
Pairing: Kaisoo
Summary: It's about two people wh me each other with so much difference of money , they help each other and they learn from each other but one of them gets cancer .
Read here



Title: The Blood Brother Code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x OC
Summary: OC is set on an arranged marriage to Xiumin so she will be protected from Luhan who is Xiumin's blood brother. Luhan can't kill her because of the code.
Read here



Title: I Swear
Author: coconut_juice_
Pairing: XiuHan
Summary: Luhan found love the same time Jongdae did
Read here



Title: The faults in Byun Baekhyun
Author: blehmeh
Pairing: Chanbaek
Summary:
Read here



Title: Love next to you
Author: mejustgotlucky
Pairing: Kai x oc
Summary: Story about a girl who was happy back then but not until her boyfriend broke up with her, and a guy moved next to her house. And the tables started to turn and life started to become the opposite of what she asked for.
Read here



Title: 265 Feet
Author: magsushi
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Which is faster: a person falling off a bridge or a person falling in love? Baekhyun is alarmed when his unwelcome savior calls him his soulmate.
Read here



Title: If you love someone
Author: SilverSickle30304
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: “Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol repeated coming closer. “Don't,” he said standing up. “What's wrong?” asked Chanyeol as he looked at Kyungsoo's tear streaked face. “I can't do this anymore.” He could feel more tears forming at the corner of his eyes. He refused to look at Chanyeol. Somethings you just couldn't take anymore and this was one of these things. If you love someone, let them go.
Read here



Title: The Fated String
Author: Blu3wind
Pairing: Chayeol x OC
Summary: They say a red string invisible to the human eye is tied around pinky of a person, and the other end would be tied to the person you are destined to be with; your soulmate. Hwang Yerin has the ability to see this fated string, but she believes people have a choice to defy it and go against all odds.
Read here


Voting for this category begins on December 2nd and ends on December 16th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!