Best Lay Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards



Best Lay Fic

And the nominees are.....


Title: Strange fascination, fascinating me
Author: ACatWhoWrites (Canadaphile)
Pairing: Kai/Yixing
Summary: Newly crowned King Kai is given a coronation gift, a beautiful someone to dance at his command. He doesn't want to command anyone, much less someone so heartbreakingly sad.
Read here 



Title: one bullet to another
Author: yvanillatiger
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: Zhang Yixing applies for the undercover position because he knows that he can do good where other men will fail. He doesn't account for Kris, the enigmatic gangster who takes an interest in him, when he comes to this conclusion.
Read here 



Title: His Home and His Heart
Author: yvanillatiger
Pairing: Kris/Lay
Summary: toy!AU. Sweet Yixing, prized above all other toys; the middle of three brothers with fair faces, dark gazes, and quick tongues; who knows better than to fall in love with his first master.
Read here 



Title: Duodenary
Author: leftfoottrapped
Pairing: sulay
Summary: Yixing is the temple-keeper for the god of water, Lord Suho, and lives alone up in the mountain temple, until one winter, a pilgrim named Junmyeon arrives, asking for lodging.
Read here 



Title: Don't You Wanna See a Man Up Close?
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Lay/Baekhyun
Summary: Everyone thinks Yixing is a creep for wanting models for his latest project. Everyone but Baekhyun.
Read here 



Title: I'll Paint You a Clear Blue Sky
Author: yibaek
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lay
Summary: He's selfish for wanting Baekhyun so badly.
Read here 



Title: Gathering Storm
Author: Anieyo
Pairing: Luhan/Lay
Summary: When Zhang Yixing, a young police officer, decided to move to Korea, all he wanted was to do good and make some difference. However, meeting Luhan, a dancer and an for one of the most powerful cartels in Seoul, showed him just how blurred the lines between right and wrong can be.
Read here 




Voting for this category begins on December 6th and ends on December 20thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!