Best Xiumin Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards




Best Xiumin Fic

And the nominees are.....


Title: Breathless
Author: jeong4vr
Pairing: Minseok/Kai
Summary: Minseok wasn't there to see the world end generations ago, but now it's falling apart all around him.
Read here



Title: Titanium
Author: TRASHCAKE
Pairing: Minseok/Luhan
Summary: Luhan is an enigma, but Minseok has secrets of his own.
Read here



Title: Under the Oak Tree
Author: ephemeral suns
Pairing: Xiumin/Luhan
Summary: When he moves to a new school, Minseok expects a quiet and uneventful year, but that changes when he finds mysterious notes on his desk.
Read here



Title: At The Base of The Crescendo
Author: 143486
Pairing: Xiumin/Baekhyun
Summary: Minseok and Baekhyun meet as clashing notes, unsynchronized instruments, but they tune to accommodate one another.
Read here




Title: Plus One
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiumin x Luhan
Summary: When Luhan meets Minseok, he’s immediately charmed. But he’s in for a bit of shock when he soon learns that Minseok is already preoccupied with the affections of another person: little Yixing, who is his beloved child. As Luhan’s soft spot for the single father grows, will he learn to accommodate all of the baggage that comes with him? Could he even grow to love it?
Read here



Title: On-Screen Only
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: xiuhan
Summary: Minseok is offered a role for one of the most anticipated Chinese films of the year, but his excitement is cut short when his co-star turns out to be Lu Han, an ex-bandmate. What was supposed to be a wonderful experience soon becomes a test of Minseok’s patience as he juggles his professional life and his reawakening feelings for Lu Han.
Read here



Title: The Fault in our Starboard
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Minseok has little enthusiasm towards being a boat captain for hire. His lack of excitement towards the profession falters when he is tasked with ferrying a certain rich kid and his friends around the Maldives during winter break.
Read here



Title: The blood brother code
Author: Korekrypta
Pairing: Xiumin x oc
Summary: After video-taping a brutal murder by Korea's most wanted gang leader, Luhan, Oh Semi finds herself in inescapable danger. Moving, name-changing, plastic surgery; none of it helps. The police force then try to take control of the situation by pulling Luhan's Blood Brother from his jail cell and proposing a marriage. A veyr, very complicated one.
Read here



Title: Shadow
Author: Exodious
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: The shy and reserved omega Minseok grew up under his brother's shadow, despite being older.
Read here



Title: Pride and Prejudice
Author: ladywolf
Pairing: Kim Minseok (Xiumin) - Moon Yeon Hee (Oc)
Summary: Yeon Hee is a confident smartass who uses her sarcasm as often as people change their socks. She doesn't get fazed by anything and always keeps her feelings in check which is the reason her friends call her a cold hearted demon, and you can probably guess what others say about her. Not that she cares. Kim Minseok, nicknamed Prince of douchebags is a part time bully and permanent heartbreaker who enjoys having things go his way. One day, the douchebag starts a war with the smartass. What comes next, well, let's just say people run for cover when they see those two together. Will those two be able to surpass the reputation they have and look for the person within, or are they going to kill each other before I have the time to write the next chapter?
Read here



Title: i am a good boy
Author: velocipuppy
Pairing: Kris/Xiumin
Summary: YiFan stares into the mirror like he stares at his Humanities textbook: confused, kind of angry, occasionally with tears in his eyes. YiFan’s never been worth anything to anyone, much less to himself. His body is too big, his personality too small, and YiFan knows better than anyone what it’s like to want to rip your skin off and trade it in for a more compact model.
Read here



Title: just add heat
Author: cuzurmydestiny
Pairing: Kris/Xiumin
Summary: Yifan, a lone omega, signed up for a cooking class since he was even beginning to expect he’d be alone for the rest of his life. He didn’t expect to get something more than just a few tips on how to cook.
Read here



Title: the wicked games
Author: layximi
Pairing: xiumin x OC
Summary: When a syndicate threatens to fragment under pressure from deciding the next in line, the preceding boss resolves to end it all by producing an indisputable heir, which could only come in the form of a son. In comes Chloe Chang, who has been offered the position to become the vessel for this heir. In return, she's promised a limitless bank account and protection for her family. But what she doesn't expect, is the amount of danger and power that comes with the territory.
Read here



Title: A Beginner's Parable
Author: Liyussi
Pairing: Minseok / Luhan
Summary: What does it mean to be human? What are the basic principles that comprises a sentient being? Lu Han doesn't think he'll ever know the answer, but he's pretty sure he finds out what it truly means to be 'alive'.
Read here


Voting for this category begins on December 2nd and ends on December 16th. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!