Best Sehun Fic Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards


Best Sehun Fic

And the nominees are.....


Title: fenrir
Author: Weaving-Truths
Pairing: sehun luhan
Summary: luhan and sehun falling love with each other
Read here 



Title: Leverage
Author: London9Calling
Pairing: Sehun/Suho
Summary: Sehun acquires a sugar daddy, Junmyeon just wants to play with legos.
Read here 



Title: Pink Sweater
Author: MitchMatchedSocks @ ao3
Pairing: Kris/Sehun
Summary: Sehun and the boys are already high when they discover that Sehun is wearing an overlarge pink knit sweater that used to belong to Kris. And the sweater is the only thing he's wearing. Kris can't keep his hands off.
Read here 



Title: Forever (plural)
Author: taonsils
Pairing: Sehun/Suho
Summary: Sehun's not sure 'forever home' is a term that should have a plural, but that's where he is now. Forever home no.2.
Read here 


Title: Blue Skies and Sunshine
Author: jumpthisship
Pairing: Sesoo
Summary: Kyungsoo moves to smalltown Blue Creek with the assumption that he'll leave as soon as he graduates grade 12. But that's before he starts working at the stables with the owners' son, Sehun, and finds a few reasons that might be worth staying for.
Read here 



Title: Batting Practice
Author: MitchMatchedSocks @ ao3
Pairing: Sehun/a baseball bat
Summary: After a discussion about Sehun's life that probably went on for way too long, the boys on his baseball team were inspired to try something... interesting. And it's no secret that Sehun's game for pretty much anything. But maybe they should have more carefully considered the potential consequences.
Read here 



Title: Angel
Author: playedrough
Pairing: sehun/suho
Summary: One evening, Sehun puts ribbons in his hair haphazardly, clipping bows of pink and glitter into his dusty, bleached strands.
Read here 



Title: Care
Author: singilu
Pairing: sebaekyeol
Summary: Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been taking care of Sehun. Sehun wishes it was more than that.
Read here 



Title: Turquoise Eyes
Author: Moelolz
Pairing: Sehun, Miko
Summary: He had fair skin and wavy, light-coloured hair. But what struck her the most, was his eyes. His eyes. They were a colour of calm sea-water. Though tranquil at first, but the longer she fell into the misty abyss of his eyes, the more she could hear waves crashing against the rocks and the wind roaring against her ears. He was a vampire, but his eyes reminded her of a merman.
Read here 



Title: Cold Water
Author: Vanillasushi
Pairing: SehunXOc
Summary: Description I know I am drowning. He is dangerous, but is it his fault that I am in love with such a man like him? A man who has never been known to save drowning girls who risk their lives for him. And I hope, I hope... Someone's gonna take me home, Somewhere I can rest my soulAll because of the love you have for a man like me.You think all I care about is the booze, the adrenaline, the high. But I hope you know, I won't let go. I'll be your lifeline tonight.
Read here 



Voting for this category begins on December 13th and ends on December 27thAn official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!