Best One Shot Nominations Post

2016 Exo Fan Fiction Awards
Best One Shot Fic.png
 




Best Oneshot Fic

And the nominees are.....





Title: even the losers
Author: yvanillatiger
Pairing: D.O./Kris
Summary: The thing about a good alpha is that Yifan has never had one, and he doesn’t know what he would do if he did.
Read here



Title: Talk Me Down
Author: tatoeba
Pairing: Chankai
Summary: Jongin is only looking for something to take his mind off his hellish week. He isn’t expecting Chanyeol
Read here



Title: The Northeast Corner of High Street and Canal
Author: Shinealightrose
Pairing: Baekhyun /Chanyeol
Summary: Chanyeol’s world is transient, but he thinks it involves a man named Baekhyun.
Read here



Title: Oceans Brawl (Reprise)
Author: sehnsvcht
Pairing: Baekhyun/Lay
Summary: Baekhyun fights the same battle, constantly, and Yixing simply watches.
Read here



Title: #imlovinit
Author: carpesoo
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: an ethical dilemma: “do you steal a stranger’s egg mcmuffin after dropping yours?” discuss.
Read here



Title: Drift and Shift
Author: meglee06
Pairing: Chen/D.O
Summary: Two years. Two years away from racing, from the team, from El Dorado. From Kyungsoo. It had been so quiet until now, calm. And yet, he knew the minute he had seen Kyungsoo, he was going to go back. There was never any other choice.
Read here



Title: a work of art
Author: loveclouds
Pairing: suho/kai
Summary: junmyeon lights jongin up on the inside.
Read here



Title: Call For a Good Time
Author: rey_iii
Pairing: Show Luo / Yixing
Summary: Yixing thinks he is calling a phone line but he is actually one digit off and talking to someone entirely different. Good thing the guy on the other end has a nice voice and is great at phone . Too bad the guy on the other line is also Yixing's professor.
Read here



Title: Unfading Memories
Author: mejustgotlucky
Pairing: EXO KAI x OC
Summary: This is a story about a women who has everything except someone to love. One day she met a man and they start to become closer and start to dating. However, little did she know, that man is a someone who was more than a boyfriend to her.
Read here



Title: blind
Author: cairistiona
Pairing: Kai/Suho
Summary: “Just meet him. You might be surprised.” Jongin doesn’t want to be surprised. He has suho0522 and suho0522’s beautiful . He doesn’t need a blind date.
Read here



Title: you who came from the star(craft)
Author: matcha-cha
Pairing: Minseok/Luhan
Summary: Between the junk food and the computer games and the busy online chat rooms, there's not much a lonely student could ask for in life. Except for maybe a bit friendship, and a dash of real human contact.
Read here



Title: ad infinitum
Author: kyungsoobottoms
Pairing: chansoo
Summary: Kyungsoo’s like drinking from a frozen water fountain. He’s so cold he turns your teeth to diamonds.
Read here



Title: 3.6.5
Author: Kenzierinne
Pairing: Baekyeol
Summary: Park Chanyeol was told he only had 365 days to live. From the day of his diagnosis on, he vowed to live life to the fullest and every day as if it were his last. Baekhyun was just an average person who was a victim of abuse and suffered from depression. With a bucket list, a puffer and each other, the two learn to overcome anything life throws at them and that life itself is precious and worth anything and everything.

Trigger warning! Domestic violence, abuse, self harm, character death, cursing

Please take these warnings seriously!
Read here



Title: Kodama
Author: jinwonzi
Pairing: Xiuhan
Summary: Lu Han never did learn the tree spirit’s real name.
Read here



Title: Valentine's Day
Author: restless_maknae
Pairing: Chen & OC
Summary: On Valentine’s Day, you’re alone at home, eating ice cream, crying over a movie and still wearing pyjamas when your ex-boyfriend shows up at your door. Kim Jongdae.
Read here



Title: You're An Exception
Author: ljoe_lkim
Pairing: Chansoo
Summary: What happen when Kyungsoo fall in love with his straight friend? Will he get the guy he love or being with other guy?
Read here



Title: All In (I Just Hit The Lotto)
Author: Ohmega
Pairing: chankai
Summary: Chanyeol was not a man of cards, but the tan skin and pleading eyes of the prize for winning the nights' poker game had him cashing in all his chips.
Read here



Title: Following the Broken Road Back To You
Author: ToffeeCoffee
Pairing: Chanyeol - Baekhyun
Summary: Baekhyun's ripped from his world of high fashion and placed back on the family farm where he faces the conditional love of nature and the presence of the ex-fiance he left behind.
Read here



Title: Hug Me
Author: exo_otp
Pairing: Hunhan
Summary: Oh Sehun is a famous actor. Life has a young idol has been hard on him. Xi Luhan is a student and Sehun's number one fanboy. Luhan is too kind hearted that he gives free hugs in the busy streets of Seoul. Oh Sehun needs a hug.
Read here



Title: When you Play With Fire (it Burns)
Author: Brittlepin (AFF)
Pairing: Baekhyun/Chanyeol
Summary: Baekhyun is running from his life, for his life. Chanyeol, a dog and a bucket list are unexpected additions to his plan.
Read here



Title: The Magic of Baby Eyes
Author: Soubiish
Pairing: Chanbaek
Summary: Because Baekhyun was never good enough for Park Chanyeol.
Read here


Voting for this category begins on December 8th and ends on December 22nd. An official voting post with instructions and links will be released prior to that date.

Congrats again to all of the nominees! Be sure to show them some love and comment on their fics!