Chapter 62

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

I go to my car and leave the house secretly.

 

I have to hurry before Jiyeon notice that I'm not around.

 

You see since she got pregnant her dino mode instantly turns on when she didn't see me so I have to be always near her.

 

I need to get to the venue to check if myself if everything was all set because by the time the sun sets.

 

I'll be marrying Jiyeon.

 

We have to get married now because she's already pregnant and there's no reason for us to delay that.

 

We have to get married before MinKyul.

 

I can't help but to smile while imagining our wedding.

 

"Finally she'll be my wife" I said to myself.

 

"I won't let you marry her!"

 

I suddenly hit the break and bump my forehead on the wheels.

 

"You're an ugly ahjumma and a reckless driver!" He said to me.

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!

 

"Yah! Why are you here?! And did you get in my car?!" I raise my voice to him.

 

What if we get into an accident?!

 

He just look at me with his arms crossed.

 

How did this kid even got there in the backseat?!

 

"Yah! Get out!" I said to him.

 

I'm in a hurry and I have no time to his fuss.

 

"No! I won't leave! I won't let you marry Jiyeon noona!" He insisted.

 

I ruffled my hair.

 

"Hey kid! Jiyeon won't marry you so let it go! You know why? Because first, she love me and second, we're having a baby and third you're just a kid for heaven sake! You can't even take care of yourself yet and now you dare to talk about marriage?!" I blurted out.

 

This kid is making me mad.

 

I have to hurry before Jiyeon notice that I'm gone or her dino mode will turn on again.

 

"I don't care what you're saying! I won't let you marry Jiyeon Noona! I love her and I will fight for her!" He insisted.

 

Why this kid so stubborn??

 

"How can you be so sure that you love her? Do you feel like you can't breathe when she's gone? Like the colors in your life where all gone when she's not around. Did you ever feel like your heart is going to explode when she's right there beside you? Did you ever found yourself falling in love with her despite of her flaws? And most of all can give up your happiness just to see her be happy? If you did feel all of those then I'll believe that you really love her" I said.

 

I don't mean to be poetic but I'm running out of options here.

 

I want to punch him but he's just a kid.

 

He sits properly with his arms cross.

 

"Send me home" He said.

 

What?!

 

"Great now you're making me your driver kid?" I said

 

I sighed and start driving again.

 

I just remember that I am in hurry!!

 

I better send this kid home.

 

I drive as fast as I can all the way to his house.

 

"Now we're here. What are you waiting for?" I ask him coz I already stop the car right in front if their house but it seems like he had no plan of leaving.

 

"Uhmm..." He was like hesitating.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

I've wasted too much time because of this kid.

 

"Can yo-....nevermind" He said and go outside the car.

 

That was weird.

 

"JASPER!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO!! YOU DIMWIT!"

 

I saw a man rushing out of the house.

 

"Don't yell at your son!"

 

And a lady behind him.

 

Maybe Jasper's parents but did his Dad call him a dimwit??

 

What kind of father calls his 10 years old son like that?

 

"Noona leave now. If you didn't leave they'll be more mad at me" Jasper said and he actually call me Noona.

 

I just do what he said.

 

I saw his Dad drag him inside from the rear view mirror.

 

Now what was that?

 

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rings.

 

It's Qri

 

"Hello" I answered

 

"Where are you now? Are you heading back already? Jiyeon already notice that you’re not her and she started to look for you. We just pretend that we didn't know so she can't get any answer." Qri explains.

 

Heol.

 

"Uhm not yet heading back because something happens. This will be quick. Just make sure that she won't leave the house" I said.

 

"Haisst! Ham Eunjung! Make sure that it was quick if you still want to see all of were breathing" She said exaggerating.

 

"I'm very sure I'm going to see all of you breathing" I said and we hang up.

 

I just need to hurry to get there already.

 

 

SOYEON'S POV

"Ramie where is Eunjung now?" I ask Ramie and she just shrug

 

Eunjung said she'll be back immediately but up until now she's not yet here.

 

Jiyeon was already looking for her.

 

"You guys really don't know where did Jungie go?" Jiyeon ask again

 

"Jiyeon unnie. You've been asking us the same question since a while ago and no matter how many times you repeat that our answer will never change" Areumie said to her.

 

Jiyeon pout and cross her arms.

 

"Did you try calling her?" Hyomin ask pretending that she doesn't know where Eunjung is.

 

"Yeah but she's not picking up" She said.

 

"I think Eunjung gets tired of always being around you" Bling nonchalantly said as she flips the magazine on the couch.

 

Jiyeon frowns.

 

Aigoo this is not good.

 

"He he. Jiyeonnie don't listen to Bling. You know she just love to tease" Qri said trying to suppress Jiyeon's dino mode from coming out.

 

"You all know where is Eunjung. Right?" Jiyeon ask with a very serious tone.

 

Scary.

 

None of us wants to speak.

 

"What are you saying Tweeny? We don't know where did Eunjung go but don't worry wherever she is right now I'm very sure that she'll be back so just relax. Ok?" Hyomin said trying to calm her but we all know that it's never easy to calm her down not unless you're Ham Eunjung.

 

Jiyeon suddenly stand up and walk towards the door.

 

"Stop her Ramie" I whispered to my wife.

 

She immediately run and stand in front of Jiyeon to stop her.

 

"Hey Jiyeonnie...uhm nevermind" Ramie said and came back to sit beside me.

 

"Hey Tweeny! Comeback here!" Hyomin tried too but Jiyeon already walk outside.

 

We saw her entering Eunjung's house so we just let her as long as she's not going somewhere far away.

 

"Yah Ramie. What happen there? Why didn't you stop her? You're already there" I ask.

 

"Soyeonnie. Her stares were quite scary so you can't blame me." She said.

 

"But Jiyeon was your bestfriend. You spend the longest time with her than all of us here. You know her so well" I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter