Chapter 47

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

If grandma is really behind all of this I have to stop her.

 

Damn she'll really do everything just to make me do what she wants.

 

Grandma gives me headache.

 

"Boramie! Soyeon is here!" I heard Omma knocks on my door.

 

Soyeonnie?

 

Why she's so early that the time that we've agreed?

 

I immediately finish changing and go outside to of my room.

 

"Where is she?" I ask Omma coz I don't see Soyeon inside the house.

 

"She's outside. She said you're in a hurry so go now" Omma said.

 

We're in a hurry?

 

"Ok. Bye Omma." I said and kiss her cheek before I leave.

 

Soyeon was there inside her car waiting for me.

 

I immediately get in there.

 

"Hey, what's the rush?" I ask while wearing my seatbelts and she already starts the car.

 

"Qri said we have to be there because that someone who is responsible for spreading the rumors were in the company right now" She said.

 

I'm speechless.

 

What if my suspicions were right?

 

What if it's really grandma?

 

"Are you ok Ramie? You look tensed" Soyeonnie ask.

 

"I'm alright. I'm just thinking who that person possibly be" I said.

 

"Well there's no need to think hardly for that. We will meet that person as soon as we get there" She said and I just nod.

 

I'll be fine if it's someone else but seriously not my grandmother.

 

After few minutes more we arrive at the company.

 

Jiyeon was there outside it seems like she was waiting for someone.

 

"Jiyeonnie why are you here outside? And why are you leaping?" Soyeonnie ask her.

 

"Uhm it was nothing... Sis can I borrow Ramie for a second? Just wait for us in the conference room. The others were already there" She said to Soyeon.

 

"Ok. Don't take too long coz I might miss my Ramie" Soyeon said and kiss my cheek before she get inside.

 

I just smile to her.

 

I look at Jiyeon.

 

She is giving me a disgusted look.

 

"Don't give me that look. You and your Jungie can do things more disgusting than that" I said to her.

 

"Ok. I'll let you pass this time coz this is some kind of a 911 situation" She said.

 

"What? Why?" I curiously ask.

 

"I bet you Soyeon sis already told you that the one who's spreading the false rumor about our companies were here right?" She said.

 

"Yeah....Can please stop all the suspense part and tell me whatever it is that you were trying to say" I said to her coz she's making me nervous.

 

"Well ok. That one is your grandma" She said

 

What?!

 

I'm freaking out inside me but I can only give Jiyeon an empty stare.

 

"Yah Ramie! Are you still here with me?!" she ask while slightly shaking me.

 

"Grandma..." That's what I say.

 

"Oh gosh" she said and rolled her eyes then drag me inside towards the conference room

 

It's grandma.

 

When I finally get back my senses, I pull Jiyeon to stop.

 

"What?!" She ask me.

 

"What should I do?" I ask her.

 

"What should you do?....of course I don't know. You'll only figure it out when you meet your grandma. I know I promise that I would make whoever is responsible for the rumor fly but since she's your grandmother I'll leave the verdict to you" She said.

 

"You want me to give the verdict when I myself can't even figure out what to do. Are you kidding me Park Jiyeon?!!" I said to her.

 

She sighed

 

"Ramie she's your grandmother. I know I had been through a lot of something like your situation right now but you're also aware that I on giving advice but if you will insist I'm just gonna say let's go on with the flow" She said and drag me once again.

 

Wow her advice was really helping. Take note of the sarcasm.

 

When she was about to open the door I stop her once again.

 

"What again?!" She irritably ask.

 

"Let me breath" I said to her coz I'm really nervous right now.

 

"Ok Inhale Exhale. Done. Let's go!" she said and drag me inside.

 

QRI'S POV

 

So this old woman is behind all this ruckus and now she showed up in here wanting to meet all of the company's executives?

 

"Can you tell us now why do have to do that? We might take some legal action to this madam. This is defamation" I said to her.

 

But she didn't say anything.

 

I sighed trying not to lose my temper.

 

I didn't even know her and yet she's giving me headache and because of this problem she gave to us I have to postpone my proposal and that is the most annoying part of all.

 

The door opens and Soyeon enters.

 

"Where is Boram unnie?" Areum ask

 

"She's still outside talking with Jiyeon" Soyeon said.

 

I sighed again.

 

This woman will not talk unless all of us where present.

 

"Why would Jiyeon and Boram have to talk outside? This is important" I said.

 

"I don't know but Jiyeon told me that it was something very important" Eunjung said.

 

"Kyul. Relax ok?" Minnie said to me.

 

I just sighed again and waited for the two arrive.

 

After few minutes the door opens.

 

Jiyeon and Boram came in.

 

"So everyone is here maybe you wanted to start talking now madam" I said still trying to be polite.

 

She didn't answer my question but she look at Boram who is currently frowning at her.

 

"Qri Jiyeon if you are going to file case against her do it" Boram said.

 

Mwo?

 

"Is that your cheap mother raised you?" The old woman finally start to speak.

 

"No and please don't ever call my mother cheap because you never know anything about her." I said.

 

"Mrs. Jeon. As much as I wanted to greet you pleasantly but your arrival is not really pleasant." Jiyeon said.

 

"Mrs. Jeon?" Hyeri ask.

 

"Yup. She's Ramie's grandmother" Jiyeon explains.

 

"Grandma look. I don't want to stay with you and I don't need your money too. We maybe not as rich as you are but we are happy" Boram said to her.

 

I can't believe that this old woman was her grandmother.

 

"You'll be needing me one of this days. I'm telling you that" The old woman said and stand up.

 

"I'm wishing that day won't come. Please don't do something like this again and if they do plan to sue you please don't expect me to defend you" Boram said coldly and the old woman left the office.

 

"I'm sorry to say this Boram but is your grandmother crazy? She's spreading false rumor that could send her to jail just to get your attention?" Bling said

 

Boram sit beside Soyeon.

 

"I apologize about that. This is the reason why I never like her" Boram said.

 

"It's ok Ramie it's not your fault. We both know that your grandma is like that. Now Soyeon I think Soyeon and you have to be careful" Jiyeon said.

 

"Ramie. You never told me about this" Soyeon said to her.

 

"Because I don't want to talk about her. I even want to forget that I had a grandmother if that thing is even possible." Boram explained.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter