Chapter 53

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

NO WAY IT CAN'T BE HER!!

 

Soyeonnie held my hand.

 

"Don't be scared Ramie" She said to me.

 

I wish it's that easy.

 

A woman comes out of the car.

 

"Tss. I really don't like your grandma ever Ramie." Jiyeon said.

 

I don't like her either but I can't change the fact that she's my grandmother.

 

"Mom what are you doing here?" Appa ask her.

 

"Is that the way you welcome me now?" Grandma asks raising her eyebrows.

 

"It's because you're not welcome in here" I said.

 

"But there was an agreement and it should happen" She insisted.

 

"Mrs. Jeon. Mr. Ham was long gone. If you want we could pay his debts" Atty. Lee said.

 

"Still Mr. Ham's daughter needs to marry my granddaughter" She insisted.

 

"Eunjung was my daughter now. Since Eunjung decided to leave her father I arrange Eunjung's paper making me her father. Not biologically but I'm her father in the law and since Mr. Ham was already dead he cannot complain with that anymore. Eunjung was a Lee now" Atty. Lee said.

 

"I am?" Eunjung was surprised with that.

 

"Yes Eunjung. Your father's involvement to a lot of illegal issues worries me. I treated you already as my real daughter already but don't worry you still could keep your surname. I'm sorry for not informing you " He said.

 

"So. In other words. Jungie doesn't have to marry Ramie" Jiyeon said happily.

 

"Grandma. I don't want to be rude to you. I will be very happy if you could accept Soyeon for me. At least give it a try but if you can't do that. I'm very sorry but I can't choose you." I said to her and look down.

 

"I will never accept this! Don't ever come to me if things gone wrong!" She irritably said and walk back to her car.

 

We just watch her car leave.

 

I sighed.

 

"Are you ok?" Soyeon ask me.

 

I just smile and hug her.

 

It's not that ok but at least now I'm sure that Soyeon and I will always be together.

 

"So I guess the fun should start now?" Bling ask and so everyone agrees.

 

And so the fun continues.

 

It's a double celebration.

 

Me and Soyeon's wedding then Qri and Hyomin's engagement.

 

"Smile. I know that you’re sad because of your grandma but I do believe there are still lots of reasons to be happy" Soyeonnie said to me.

 

"Yeah. You're right" I said and smile to her and we join the fun.

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I still feel a little awkward around Hyeri you know.

 

I do love her and we started as enemies.

 

We never treated each other like friends before and now she's automatically my fiancee.

 

I sigh.

 

She agrees to marry me but she doesn't really love me. Her heart was still on Jiyeon unnie's even though Jiyeon unnie never once look on her way.

 

"Hey fiancée. What are you doing here in the corner?" Hyeri suddenly appears beside me.

 

"N-Nothing." I said.

 

"You're still awkward around me? You're very cute fiancée" She said and held my face making me look at her.

 

"I'm not cute" I said to her.

 

"Yes you are" She insisted

 

"By the way don't miss me so much" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"Wae? Where will you go?" I curiously ask.

 

"Jiyeon and I have to go back to Singapore this weekend." She said.

 

"Oh..." I just said and look down.

 

She'll be spending time again with Jiyeon unnie.

 

"Hey don't be sad. It's just for two weeks." She said and stand in front of me.

 

I look at her.

 

Two weeks?

 

What will I do in those two weeks without her???

 

"Fiancée. Please say something and don't give me that sad face." She said to me and kiss my forehead.

 

I close my eyes.

 

If her kiss only means she loves me I'll be very happy now.

 

I stand up and wrap my arms around her.

 

She giggled and hugs me back.

 

"You hug me like I'll be gone for years." She said.

 

"Two weeks will seem like years for me" I said.

 

"Don't worry. When I'll always call you" She said.

 

"You better be or you'll lose your fiancée" I said threatening her even though I'm not in position to give her threats.

 

She giggled again.

 

This woman is making fun of me.

 

"Tsk. You're still really not good in giving threats fiancée" She said.

 

"I'm serious. You know I love you" I said to her.

 

"I know and I keep that mind" She said.

 

It's not what I'm expecting her to say.

 

"Hyeri..." I said.

 

We're still hugging each other here in the corner.

 

I'm pretty sure we'll get a lot of teasing if the unnies sees us.

 

"Yes?" She asks.

 

"Can you do me a favor?" I broke the hug and ask.

 

"It depends on what kind of favor you'll be asking" She said

 

I took a deep breath.

 

"Can you close your eyes?" I ask

 

She curiously look at me but she eventually did it.

 

"Ok. What now?" She ask with her eyes closed tight.

 

"Don't open them until I told you so ok?" I said to her.

 

"Ok." She just said.

 

I took another step closer to her before I lean forward to make our lips touch.

 

My eyes were close and my heart beats so damn fast.

 

Her body stiffens.

 

My mind is in the middle of a debate if I should pull away or should I start moving and continue the kiss.

 

Its mind blowing but then negative thoughts takes over my mind.

 

I decided to pull away

 

But before I did that....

 

I felt that her hand slid on my waist and her other hand on the back of my head pulling me closer to her and she began to kiss me.

 

I never kiss someone before so I just follow the rhythm of her kiss.

 

Suddenly I don't know what's happening and all I could think is that Hyeri is kissing me.

 

Hyeri is now kissing me!

 

I felt like my knees weaken luckily she was holding me tight preventing me to fall.

 

I gasp for air after we broke the kiss.

 

What just happen?

 

Why do I feel like my face is burning?

 

"You're a good kisser fiancée" She said to me and I feel like my face turns hotter.

 

So I look down.

 

"I'm looking forward to kiss you like that again. For now let's celebrate with them" She said and holds my hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter