Chapter 13

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm not sure of what's going on but this scene in front of me right now was very touching.

 

It's like they've all longed to see each other for so long.

 

"So wait...are guys were saying that you three were siblings?" I ask.

 

"Yup, were triplets actually" Hyomin said.

 

Wow.

 

No wonder Hyomin and Jiyeon know a lot of things about each other.

 

"So the bathing thing was not really an issue...Gosh Bling was so screwed up for making a fuss about it" Soyeon said.

 

"Yeah. We're just kids that time" Hyomin said.

 

"And Bling should've notice the handwriting. Hyomin's penmanship that time was a straight F. I'm actually surprise that she could read it" Jiyeon said teasing Hyomin but it's noticeable in her eyes that she's happy right now.

 

"Yah! At least I could write already. How about you? The only letters you can write that time was letter i and it was by accident" Hyomin said to her.

 

"It's because you're the one who's teaching me and I could barely recognize the letters you wrote" Jiyeon defended herself.

 

They look cute arguing with each other.

 

"Hey stop it. What happen in the bus? Why are you guys in here and who's Bling?" Hyojoon ask.

 

"Oh my gosh oppa that was a long story but...I tell you that I met my childhood crush" Jiyeon said and wink at me.

 

"Oh so it was Eunjung. Now I do remember why she keeps insisting that we met before when we were kids. It was you that she met and not me. No wonder I couldn't remember" Hyomin said.

 

"So is Eunjung your girlfriend now Jirong?" Hyojoon ask.

 

I look down coz I'm blushing.

 

Jiyeon come to me and cling on my arm.

 

"Not yet. But she will be coz I'm a gorgeous goddess" Jiyeon said.

 

"So you guys were siblings but why Jiyeon hate Hyomin so much before? I grew up with Jiyeon and I haven't met you or your parents. Jiyeon was almost my parent's adopted child" Boram said and they all became quiet.

 

Jiyeon just look down.

 

I do remember her telling me that her parents don’t care about her.

 

"Hyomin-ah Jiyeon-ah. I wanna know what happen that night when the accident happen" Hyojoon said.

 

Jiyeon curiously look at him.

 

"Mom restricted everyone from talking about what really happen that night. That is also the reason why I can't tell her the real story coz every time I will try mom would be mad" Hyomin said and look down.

 

"I don't remember what happen that night so I beg you to tell me please." Hyojoon said.

 

Hyomin sighed and start to explain everything.

 

I was speechless after hearing everything.

 

I didn't know Jiyeon experience things like that.

 

"Jiyeon-ah forgive me. I know you're mad at me because I didn't tell the truth to our parents. I was the unnie and I should be the one protecting you and not the other way around but I was a coward" Hyomin said.

 

Jiyeon was just looking down and holding my hand.

 

"I will tell Mom what really happen that ni-"

 

"Things won't change even if you tell her the truth unnie. She doesn't want me right from the start. Maybe she was waiting for an excuse to get rid of me and then that accident happens. I'm not mad at you because you didn't tell the truth. I was mad at you because I believe in your promise that you'll never leave me. You promise me that I'll never ever be alone but you broke it" Jiyeon said and start to cry.

 

I can feel her sadness.

 

"I know you suffered a lot and believe me or not I never wanted to leave you. It's just that there's nothing I can do against Mom." Hyomin said to her.

 

I didn't know that Mrs. Park was this cruel.

 

I thought my Mom was the worst Mom in the world but it turns out that there's someone worse than her.

 

"Jiyeon I'm sorry but now I really promise that me and oppa will never leave you now. Not even the dragon can separate us. I miss you so much." Hyomin pleads to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon stand up and hug Hyomin.

 

"Unnie." She said.

 

I can't help but to tear up.

 

Jiyeon was so brave to face everything.

 

She's really a gorgeous goddess.

 

After all the drama we decided to spend the day in here or maybe we should just go home tomorrow coz it's really raining hard.

 

"I'm going to share a room with Jungie" Jiyeon declared and hug my waist.

 

She's really cute.

 

"Before I really find it hard to believe what Boram told me that Jiyeon was just like a kid but now I do believe it." Soyeon said.

 

"Yup. And since this baby here is sharing a room with me you'll be sharing a room with Boram" I said and give her a teasing smile.

 

Seems like she haven't realize that.

 

She was stunned.

 

"Maybe Soyeon doesn't want to share a room with me...I'll just share a room with Hyojoon" Boram said and it's obvious that she was teasing Soyeon.

 

Soyeon frown and then she steal Boram's bag and walk towards their room.

 

"Yah! Park Soyeon give it back to me. I will share a room with Hyojoon!" Boram said while chasing Soyeon.

 

We just laugh at them.

 

"Unnie" Jiyeon called Hyomin.

 

"Wae?" She asks.

 

"Can you cook something for me?" Jiyeon cutely ask.

 

"Mwo? Just ask Eunjung to cook for you" Hyomin said.

 

Jiyeon pouts and stomp her feet.

 

Cute.

 

"Just do what she want Hyominnie. I don't want to deal with her dino mode later" Hyojoon said and laugh.

 

"Arasso. I will cook for you" Hyomin said.

 

"Jjang! Let's go Jungie" she said and grab my hand then drag me with her.

 

This baby is so cute.

 

I wanted to hug her sooo tight.

 

She suddenly stops.

 

"Hyomin unnie" She calls Hyomin again.

 

"What again?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Jungie is mine now. Just stick with Qri. Ara?!" She said and we laugh at her.

 

"Yah! This gorgeous goddess here is being serious!" Jiyeon yelled.

 

"I'm a hundred percent sure that I will stick with my cutie pretty Kyul. But Ji, it's up to Eunjung if she wanted to be yours" Hyomin said and that made Jiyeon pout again.

 

I smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter