Chapter 60

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

Finally we arrive in Korea.

 

Jiyeon keeps asking me for ice cream when we are still on the plane. She's been pouting like this since a while ago because of ice cream.

 

I bought ice cream in a cone for her.

 

"Here baby. Your ice cream" I said and handed it to her.

 

"Just eat that Jungie. I don't feel like eating ice cream anymore. I want something else this time" She said.

 

Wow did she really just say no to ice cream??

 

"Oh ok." I said and just eat the ice cream even though I don't feel like eating this kind of food right now.

 

We separate ways for a while when we got home.

 

I go to my room to change and then go downstairs.

 

I got surprise when I saw Jiyeon in the living room sitting comfortably on the couch

 

Did she miss me so fast?

 

"Hey baby. Miss me already" I ask and sit beside her.

 

"Nobody's home." She said and lie down resting her head on my lap.

 

"So what do you plan to do now? Sleep again?" I ask her.

 

"Nope. Let's get married" She said.

 

Eh?

 

"Mwo? Right now? Seriously?" I ask her.

 

I know we will get married but not right now.

 

We haven't even prepare anything yet for our wedding.

 

She get up and look at me.

 

Uh oh.

 

She looks serious.

 

"I'm serious Jungie. Let's get married now" she said.

 

"Uhm...baby we can't get married right now you see we are not yet eve-"

 

"You don't want to marry me?!" She ask with a frown on her face interrupting me

 

"No...I mean Yes. I want to marry you of co-"

 

"If you don't want to marry me right now then fine!" She said and stand up.

 

She take off the ring on her finger and thrown it to me before she walks away.

 

What just happen?

 

I didn't chase her coz I was disappointed.

 

I'm being reasonable here.

 

I didn't say I don't want to marry her I just said we can't get married right now!

 

Does she really love me?

 

I grab my keys and get into my car.

 

"Because I just said we can't get marry yet she will walk away and throw her ring on me?!" I can't help but to get annoyed while driving.

 

She's just so unbelievable.

 

I go to the company.

 

Maybe I'll just go to work instead of stressing myself.

 

"Eunjung you're here already. Where's Jiyeon?" Ri ask as she came to the office.

 

I sighed.

 

"I don't get her Ri. I've been doing all that she want. Anything! But she just give her ring back to me because I can't marry her right away! I didn't even say that I don't want to marry her I just said that we can't do it right now!" I said to Ri letting it out.

 

I feel really upset.

 

"Whoa. So I guess I'm not the only who's having a problem. Seriously" she said and sigh

 

"Wae? What's wrong?" I ask.

 

"Well, Minnie and I were not ok. She keeps on insisting that I should be Mrs. Park coz she don't wanna be Mrs. Lee. If she really love me why is it so hard for her to agree with it? It's all I'm asking" She said.

 

We just both sigh again.

 

"I'm sure Hyomin will still marry you though." I said to cheer her up.

 

"And Jiyeon will still marry you for sure. Maybe she just had her tantrum again that's why she did that. Your girlfriend still have her childish sides." Ri said.

 

"I know that but this time I'm not gonna make the first move. I'll just wait for her to realize what she have done" I said.

 

"Are you sure you can do that?" She ask.

 

She's right.

 

It'll be really hard.

 

"No...But I should. By the way where is Hyomin?" I ask..

 

"I don't know. She disappear after lunch" She said.

 

"Any news about Hyojoon and Bling?" I ask.

 

"None. I guess they're really good at hiding. Mr. Park was doing everything to find them but I had a news about SoRam" She said.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

"They're going back now. Soyeon is pregnant" She said.

 

"Whoa! That's great!" I said

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I decided to go home after lunch without telling Kyul.

 

I just really feel guilty and I feel like there's something that I really have to do. Something that is more than just saying sorry.

 

Mom is not here today because she's with Dad. They're searching for Oppa and Bling and Hannah was at school so I was expecting that nobody's home but I was surprise to see Jiyeon here.

 

She was there sitting in the couch eating uhmm...I'm not really sure what she's eating right now.

 

Oh it's chocolate.

 

What did Singapore do to her?

 

SHE EATING CHOCOLATES!!

 

And...

 

She's crying.

 

"Hey, what happen? Why are you crying?" i sat beside her and ask.

 

"I want Jungie. Unnie bring Jungie to me" She said crying like a kid while eating her chocolate.

 

She's acting weird.

 

"But aren't you and Eunjung together?" I ask and she cried more.

 

"We are but..." She said and she finally finish eating the chocolates.

 

"Do you have some chocolates unnie? There's nothing left on the fridge" She said cutting her story about Eunjung.

 

Wait what?

 

She ate all the chocolates???

 

I run to the kitchen and check the fridge.

 

"Oh my gosh!" I got surprise with what I saw

 

The fridge was almost empty

 

I go back to the living room.

 

"Hey did you eat all the food on the fridge?" I ask her and she nodded.

 

"Daebak. Park Jiyeon did Ham Eunjung starved you in Singapore? Did you know that Mom just bought the groceries yesterday?" I said to her.

 

"Not my fault. I'm so hungry and I want to eat a lot" She said and pout.

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

She's really weird.

 

"Yah tell me what happen to you and Eunjung" I said.

 

"I ask her to marry me" She said and started to cry again.

 

"Eh? Haven't she propose on you already?" I ask her.

 

"She did. But I ask her to marry me right now but she doesn't want to. So I throw the ring back to her and walk away. She didn't love me anymore. She leave her house instead of coming to me. She didn't love me anymore" She said while crying.

 

I knock her head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter