Chapter 3

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"Eunjung...you don't have to know her more coz you already know her" Soyeon said to me.

 

What does she mean I already know that girl?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask

 

She seems a little hesitant to tell me.

 

"Because it's your step sister. Lee Qri" she said.

 

....

 

....

 

....

 

Q-Qri?

 

I clenched my fist.

 

I hate really hate that girl.

 

Why does she always have to take what's mine?

 

First my Mom and now Hyomin?

 

What did I do to her?

 

My Mom left me and my Dad when I was 6 because she go with other man and that is Qri's dad.

 

My Dad and my Mom got divorced immediately and my Mom marries Qri's Dad while me and my Dad fly to US and stayed there.

 

I hate my Mom for leaving us and I hate Qri for that too.

 

She's not my Mom's daughter but my Mom loves her so much more than my Mom loves me.

 

My Mom can't even be with me on my birthdays because she have to be with Qri too.

 

It's always Qri and it's never been me.

 

And now she takes Hyomin away from me?

 

Does she plan to take everything I have?

 

"Eunjung"

 

Soyeon rub my back.

 

I didn't know that I was crying already.

 

"I thought I was already numb about this" I said and wipe my tears.

 

"It's ok Eunjung. I'm your cousin so don't be afraid to let it out" She said and I just smile to her.

 

"So? What do you plan to do now?" She asks.

 

What do I plan to do?

 

"I'm still taking Hyomin from her" I said.

 

I'm determined to have her back.

 

Soyeon sighed.

 

"Eunjung would you please think about this first? Seeing them together for this past two months I know that they really love each other." She said.

 

"I know Hyomin loves me. I know she still do" I said.

 

"What if she don't?" She asks and I just look at her.

 

"I'm not trying to be negative. I want you to be happy but if Hyomin was not really in love you with now you have to let her go and move on" She said.

 

Move on?

 

It was never on my list of plans.

 

"Thinking about moving on feels like a long process that would slowly kill me coz I know that I could never move on. That's the reason why I'm here now" I said to her.

 

"No, the reason why you're here is because uncle sends you here to keep you out of the troubles you made in your previous school" She said and pats my shoulder.

 

"By the way how did you know Jiyeon?" She asks.

 

That annoying crazy girl.

 

"It's a long story" I said.

 

"Then, start telling me now. You just arrive here and I'm very sure that you just meet today so I'm not expecting to hear a novel length story from you" she said.

 

I sighed and tell her the whole story from the how Jiyeon and I met at school and just how that crazy girl kisses me a while ago.

 

"Wow. She kissed you?" Soyeon's reaction after everything that I've told her.

 

"I wish we never cross our way anymore. That crazy brat is super annoying" I irritably said.

 

Hearing her name makes me frown right already.

 

"I'm very sure you still will" Soyeon said.

 

"What? I can avoid her even if she's my neighbor" I said.

 

"Yup. I believe you could but she's our classmate" Soyeon said.

 

"What?! That brat is our classmate?!" I said in disappointment and shock.

 

"Of all people. Why does a brat like her was permitted to go to school?" I said.

 

"Just ignore her Eunjung. I tell you Park Jiyeon is the meanest girl in the school next to her bestfriend Bling. She had no other friends because of her attitude. If you see more at school she's definitely the worst." Soyeon said.

 

Looking at Soyeon's reaction I wonder what other worst thing that crazy girl can do considering that after I met her she's already the worst for me.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"You know what? You should really stop trying to talk to that Park Jiyeon. Well, I don't even know what's your past with her. Is she your ex-girlfriend or friend, bestfriend perhaps?" Kyul ask me.

 

I just sighed.

 

"Ok I won't force you to tell what's your past with her but it's not something that will make you change how you feel for me right?" She asks.

 

I hold her hand and smile at her.

 

"Of course Kyul. Nothing can change the way I feel for you anymore" I said.

 

"But seriously you gotta give up on Jiyeon. She's so mean and I'm afraid she might hurt you" Kyul said.

 

I know she's concerned but I can't tell her everything now.

 

I just can't and I can't also stop trying to talk to Jiyeon.

 

I will forever feel bad about myself if everything was not settled between us.

 

I can't truly be happy if she's still mad at me.

 

Kyul send me home first before she goes home.

 

I was here now in my room when my phone rings

 

Huh?

 

Unknown number

 

"Hello? Who's this?" I immediately ask

 

"...."

 

Eh?

 

"Hello? I'm going to hang up now if you don't have a plan to talk" I said

 

Is this a prank call?

 

"Hyomin"

 

I got surprise when I heard that voice.

 

I could never be mistaken with that voice.

 

"E-Eunjung" I said.

 

"I miss you Hyo. I'm going to take you back" She said.

 

"Eunju-"

 

She already hangs up before I could say something.

 

I sighed.

 

I feel guilty.

 

I never really love Eunjung

 

I only see her as a friend.

 

A very close one.

 

I had no intentions to hurt her but I was forced by my parents and her Dad.

 

Eunjung was a loner before.

 

She's very lonely and she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't talk too much because of what happen to their family but when I meet her she became a jolly person that’s why her Dad begs me to be with Eunjung.

 

I tried so hard to make her dislike me.

 

I let her do my homework and my projects to make her think that it was the only thing I want from her but she still loves me.

 

I do try to love her back but I only see her as a friend and nothing more than that

 

Then, I met Kyul online I tell her everything about me. I tell her all my frustrations but I didn't give her Eunjung's name of course.

 

Till the time that I fall in love with her.

 

I know I should break up with Eunjung coz I will hurt her more if I keep making her believe that I do love her.

 

I even decide to stay away from her.

 

But now what does she mean by she's going to get me back?

 

I hope it's not trouble.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

I go to school with Kyul.

 

"What's wrong Minnie?" She asks.

 

I sighed.

 

"She called me last night. I had a feeling that she's here in Korea" I said

 

"What?! What does she want?" Kyul ask worriedly.

 

"She wants....she wants me back" I said.

 

This thing keeps bugging my mind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter