Chapter 27

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

I followed Eunjung in the garden.

 

"You didn't walk out because she didn't obey you right?" I ask her and sit beside her on the bench

 

She looks at me and sigh.

 

"Jiyeon tried to follow you but I stop her. She's crying right now" I said and she just looks down.

 

"You can tell me what's bothering you" I said.

 

She sighed again.

 

"I'm being disturbed by a stupid dream. Seriously, Hyeri was a threat" She said and I giggled.

 

"You were a threat to me way back then but I do trust Hyomin's love to me. I told her before that if she loves you I'm willing to let her be with you. Fortunately, she choose to stay with me but if in case things happen the other way around, maybe I'm still trying to move on right now" I said.

 

"You're not afraid to lose her?" She asks.

 

"Of course I am afraid but I didn't own her and I love her. I can't control her just like what her parents does to her. It's her choice as a person and me. I'll just be contented seeing her happy even though it's not because of me but I'm lucky that she stays" I said to her.

 

"I love Jiyeon too but losing her unimaginable. I don't know what will I do without her" she said.

 

"So you think that marrying her will make her stay?" I ask her.

 

Soyeon and Boram told me that a while ago.

 

"That's the only way I know that nothing can break us" She said

 

"Marriages can be broken. There were these things called divorce. If you are meant to be together you'll be together no matter what happen Eunjung. Even if you're million miles away to each other, whoever comes in between you'll still be together. “I said.

 

"But I'm determined to marry her" She said.

 

She's serious.

 

"Ok but don't do it like you're going to propose today or tomorrow. Do it after graduation" I said and she nodded.

 

"You'll help me right?" she asks.

 

"I wish I could but I can't" I said and sigh.

 

"What's wrong?" She asks.

 

"I'm leaving" I said.

 

"Mwo? Where to? Does Hyomin know this?" She asks.

 

"Canada. I have to be there. My Dad needs me there and I'm leaving this Saturday. I can't tell Hyomin yet because I know that she will be sad especially when she found out that I'm going with Bling" I said.

 

But I know I have to tell Hyomin as soon as possible.

 

"So you're not be around on our graduation day" she said.

 

"Seems like it. Don't worry Mom will still be around" I said to her and she just smile.

 

"Can you watch over Hyomin for me? Maybe ask her to help you for your proposal so she won't be lonely" I said to her.

 

"Really? You're leaving Hyomin to me?" she asks and giggles.

 

"Yup. You're my sister right? So we should have each other's back and I'm very sure that Hyomin is not your type coz your type is someone like Park Jiyeon" I said and she giggles.

 

"Arasso. I'll look over Mom too so good luck to your trip. How long will you be gone?" she asks.

 

"Five months I think. But I wish to finish things earlier than scheduled. It's not only Minnie who's gonna miss me. I'm going to miss her too. You should make sure that no one will ever try to flirt with her" I said.

 

She giggled.

 

"Possessive much" she said.

 

"Yeah but I'm sure I'm not as worst as you are with Jiyeon" I said and smirked at her

 

"So what do you plan to do now?" I ask.

 

"I still don't know. Maybe just go on with the flow and wait for graduation so I could propose to Jiyeon" she said.

 

Heol she's really being serious.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Quit pouting you're not a duck" Unnie said to me.

 

I glared at her.

 

"Glaring at me won't take your Jungie back" She said.

 

I hit her shoulder lightly

 

"You're very supportive unnie! Hmp!" I said to her and cross my arms.

 

We're here in the classroom waiting for Jungie and Qri to comeback.

 

"Jiyeon-ah what will you do if Eunjung broke up with you?" Soyeon ask me.

 

I froze.

 

J-Jungie break up with me?

 

Just buy hearing that feels like I'm stabbed with million knives.

 

"Hey. I'm just asking" Soyeon nudge me.

 

"If she broke up with me I will never agree." I said

 

"Eh? But what if she really wants to break with you?" Ramie ask

 

"YAH! WHY DO YOU KEEP INSISTING THAT SHE WOULD BREAK UP WITH ME?!" I yelled at them.

 

They just laugh at me.

 

"YOU'RE ALL SO ANNOYING!" I said.

 

"Oh Gosh Jiyeon. We can clearly hear your voice in the hallway" Qri said.

 

She just arrives with Jungie.

 

Jungie was wearing an expressionless face.

 

She didn't even look at me and go to her seat.

 

"Jungie" I called her.

 

"Hmm?" She boringly said without even looking at me.

 

"Are you mad?" I ask.

 

"No" She said and gets her book then start reading it.

 

Eh?

 

"You said no but you're ignoring me." I said.

 

She didn't respond.

 

I sighed.

 

"Sulking?" I ask again.

 

And AGAIN she didn't respond.

 

So she's still sulking.

 

"I'm sorry ok. That will be the last time I'll be talking to Hyeri. I promise Jungie." I said and hold her hand.

 

But she's still ignoring me.

 

I stand up and gave her a back hug.

 

She didn't shove me away but she act like she don't care.

 

"Jungie Baby~ I'm sorry" I said and kiss her on the cheek.

 

What to do?

 

Jungie really doesn't care.

 

"Eunjungie are you breaking up with Jiyeonnie now?" Soyeon ask and giggles.

 

"ANDWAE!" I yelled to them.

 

They keep teasing me.

 

"You're making me deaf" Jungie coldly said to me.

 

"Mianhae. You're breaking up with me right?" I said and hug her tight.

 

But Jungie is really being cold to me.

 

Anyway I just hug her while she keeps ignoring me.

 

There's no way I'm going to give up on her.

 

I will never break up with her.

 

She's stuck with me whether she like it or not.

 

"Aren't you tired of standing?" She asks.

 

I smile.

 

She's still concern to me at least.

 

"Nah. It's comfortable like this" I said

 

"Our professor is going to arrive in a minute. Go back to your seat" She coldly said.

 

I pout.

 

I don't want to go back to my seat yet but our professor already arrives so I had no other choice.

 

I slump myself to my seat and as usual I never pay attention to anything at all.

 

While the class discussion was going on there's something else running on my head.

 

FLASHBACK

COVERSATION BETWEEN JIYEON AND HYERI

 

"Fine I will give you five minutes to talk" I said.

 

"Ok I don't know who's behind all of this but it's not your parents Jiyeon. I'm very sure of that. They're victims here too." She said.

 

"Victims? Victims of what? How did they become victims?" I ask.

 

"I don't know Jiyeon. You have to come with me and save them before it's too late. All I know is that whoever is behind all of this they want you" she said.

 

"They want me? Why?" I curiously ask.

 

"I'm just gorgeous goddess. What would that someone wants from me? A free gorgeous goddess lesson?" I said.

 

She scratch her head.

 

"No. I'm not really sure but I've heard that you’re the only one who could decide what to do with the golds. I heard that it was included in your grandfather's last will and testament. According to them your parents can't own them so basically even if you say that you gave the golds to your parents it's still yours and that someone who is behind all of this will never stop unless that someone have the golds" She said.

 

"Hyeri...you know what I can't decide if I will believe you or not. First, because you're unsure with everything you said and that is according to you. Second, where did you get all those info?" I ask her.

 

"I can't tell you everything unless you will come with me" She said.

 

I look at her and think.

 

I not thinking about leaving or not coz I'm not going anywhere with Hyeri.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter