Chapter 35

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

"Is everything arranged?" I ask my secretary.

 

"Yes Miss Lee. We've done everything you told us for Miss PJY's office." She said.

 

"Good. You can leave now. I'll just call you when I need something" I said and she leaves my office.

 

"Goodmorning Kyul" Minnie come in and give me a peck.

 

"Goodmorning too" I said and pull her to sit on my lap.

 

"You're so early today" she said.

 

Right, she was about to fetch me.

 

"Yup. I need to make sure everything was ok when Miss PJY arrives today" I said and she frowns.

 

"Minnie. We talk about this already. Please we need her. You don't have to talk to her. You could just ignore her" I said.

 

She sighs.

 

"Fine. For the sake of the company I will try to work with her" She said.

 

"Thank you." I said.

 

"Hey love birds!!"

 

The door opens and Bling comes in.

 

"Hyomin-ah can Qri and I go out on a date today?" She asks Minnie.

 

Actually she likes teasing Hyomin a lot.

 

"No! Why would my girlfriend go out on a date with you?!" Minnie angrily answers her.

 

She knows Bling was just teasing her but she always falls for it.

 

"Oh too bad. Qri already said yes to me" Bling said and smirked to my girlfriend.

 

"Stop teasing my Minnie Bling" I said to Bling because Minnie looks like she's going to bite her any moment now.

 

"Minnie Bling and I were not going in a date ok?" I said to her before she erupted.

 

"Then why are you here Boreum?" Minnie asks her raising her eyebrows.

 

"Hey, Sweetie lower down your eyebrows. I just heard that the gorgeous goddess is back. I wanna meet her" Bling said

 

"Tss. You're still wanna be her friend?" Hyomin ask

 

"Of course I do. The fight is between the two of you. Jiyeon and I were just fine" Bling said

 

"Hey guys"

 

We all look at the girl who gets inside.

 

Mwoya?

 

"Is that a wig or your hair grew so fast Ham?" Bling ask.

 

"It's a wig" Eunjung said.

 

"But why do you have to wear a wig? Did something bad happen to your hair?" I ask.

 

"Nope. My hair is perfectly fine. I just feel it this way. You guys got a problem with that?" She asks and we shook our head.

 

That's pretty weird of her but anyway that's what she want so let it be.

 

"You'll be working with Jiyeon instead of Hyeri. I don't what happen but they say it’s gonna be Miss PJY instead of Hyeri. Are you ready for it?" I ask.

 

"What do you mean?" she asks.

 

"Nothing. Forget about it and please try not to be too harsh on Areumie" I said to her.

 

I have a feeling that she'll be having a hard time dealing with the two girls.

 

I'm sure Areumie won't like Jiyeon and Jiyeon being Jiyeon won't like her too so I'll just wish my sister good luck.

 

"Eunjung" I called her again.

 

"Yeah?" She asks.

 

"I hope what happen yesterday won't happen again. I understand that you miss her but please control yourself." I said.

 

She sighed.

 

"I will try" she said.

 

"Don't just try. Do it" Minnie said to her.

 

"Hyomin I know you hate her but I want you to know that even if I wasn't in charge of this I'm still gonna get Jiyeon back" she said.

 

I tried to stop Minnie from arguing with Eunjung but she just won't stop.

 

"Like what I said yesterday. You're being delusional Ham Eunjung! Wake up! She doesn't like you anymore!" Hyomin said and stand up.

 

"Alright. Things are getting pretty intense here so I think I might just walk around for a while and find Hyojoon. I think he's kinda cool" Bling said and go outside of the office.

 

"Yah! Han Boreum! I don't like you for my brother either!" Hyomin yelled.

 

Eunjung and I can only sigh.

 

"Look Hyomin. I don't want to argue with you. I do understand how you feel and I know do understand how I feel too. So can we just both live with that? I know what I'm doing. And I can guarantee you that I can work on business and my personal feelings for her separately. I just need you to trust me" Eunjung said.

 

"I do trust you Eunjung that's why I put you into this. Minnie here just have a lot of worries but I know she understands. Right Minnie?" I ask

 

Minnie sigh.

 

"Right, I'm sorry Eunjungie" Minnie apologizes.

 

"It's ok" Eunjung replied.

 

Everything has to be ok.

 

We're not kids anymore and we need each other for this  

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I really feel strange around this house.

 

"Unnie. Where is uncle?" I ask her.

 

"He already go back to Singapore" She said.

 

Eh?

 

That fast.

 

I'm still thinking about what he said to me last night.

 

He said that my siblings and my friends would just hurt me but why?

 

Eunjung propose to Unnie that's what they told me and it really happens as I've known but why do I have this feeling that it's not the main reason why I decided to leave them and go with Hyeri.

 

ARRGGH!!

 

I ruffled my hair.

 

It's really annoying when there's something I wanna know from the past but I can't do it because I don't remember anything and when I try to remember something my head feels like it's gonna explode.

 

"Is there something wrong Miss Jiyeon? Do you need your medicine?" Inyoung unnie worriedly ask me.

 

I sighed.

 

I need to relax my mind or else I'll be forced to drink that medicine again.

 

"No Unnie. I'm fine. Let's just leave now" I said and we get into the car.

 

"Did Hyeri call?" I ask unnie.

 

"No. It seems like she's really busy with her father" she said.

 

It's really odd.

 

First, I heard Hyeri's conversation about telling the others.

 

Tell them what?

 

Second, uncle suddenly show up and Hyeri disappear. Uncle has been telling me things that I'm not even sure if I should believe them.

 

And that thing I've heard again from Hyeri about the gold.

 

It's only uncle that I know who have the gold.

 

I massage my head.

 

Gosh! I can't stop thinking.

 

"Miss Jiyeon we're here already" Unnie said to me.

 

I didn't notice that we arrive at Lee Corporation.

 

That was fast or I'm just thinking too much.

 

Anyway, I just go outside the car and we get inside.

 

I had to meet Qri.

 

"Oh my gorgeous goddess bestfriend!"

 

A girl approach me.

 

Huh?

 

Who is she?

 

She's not included in the list of people that I should know from the past.

 

"It's been a while don't you miss me?" She asks.

 

"Uhm sorry. Do I know you?" I ask and the smile on her face fades.

 

"That is not a good joke. How can forget me? The ever beautiful Bling" She said.

 

Bling??

 

Who is she?

 

"I'm sorry Miss. Miss Park is kind of in hurry. Let's go Miss Park" Inyoung unnie said.

 

"I'm sorry" I just apologize and headed to the CEO's office.

 

"Not cool Jiyeon!" I heard the girl named Bling said.

 

"Unnie who is she?" I ask.

 

"I don't know Miss but I'll go figure it out later. You should remember that you can't tell them your current situation" Unnie reminded.

 

"But why?" I ask.

 

"Because they might make you believe in lies like what your uncle said." She explains

 

"But unnie....I'm not even sure now if I should trust uncle." I said to her because I feel like I can trust unnie.

 

"You shouldn't" She said as we get to the elevator.

 

"Mwo? I shouldn't?" I ask.

 

"Jiyeon you can't trust anybody. Not them. Not your uncle or even me. You only had yourself to this. I can't tell you everything since it was dangerous for your situation. But if you care for them, you won't tell them your condition. Telling them cost lives" She said.

 

"Lives?" I curiously ask.

 

"Yes. Hyeri and her father. My parents and me. Your friends and your family and many more" she said.

 

"Stop thinking about it and don't ever mention this to your uncle" she said and I just nod.

 

But I still don't understand anything and I wanna know the truth.

 

"Clear your mind Miss Park" Unnie said to me.

 

I sighed.

 

 How can I clear my mind with all of this?

 

"Good morning Miss PJY" Qri approach me.

 

She's alone this time.

 

"Good morning and please do call me Jiyeon" I said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter