Chapter 22

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLING'S POV

 

I can hear noises from our classroom.

 

It's still early but I guess I have several classmates inside already.

 

When I get closer and recognize the voices I stop.

 

Hmm...

 

I can clearly hear what they're talking about.

 

So this is the reason for those body guards around them and Qri is still with Hyomin and Eunjung with Jiyeon.

 

I should've known.

 

I guess I really don't have a chance to get Qri back.

 

"We could just meet Jungie's Mom in one of our houses? For example we could let her go to Soyeonnie's house before us"

 

"That would work but someone had been tailing us too. We saw a black car checking on our houses every day we just don't know when was the other time they do that."

 

They seem to have a problem

 

Hmm.

 

I could offer some help.

 

I decided to step inside.

 

"You can use my house" I said and they all look at me in shock.

 

"Bling! Since when you were there?" Qri ask me.

 

She seemed nervous.

 

"Not so long but enough for me to hear important details bug don't worry my mouth is sealed" I said.

 

"Good. Coz if you told anyone I'm going to make you bald" Jiyeon said to me.

 

This kid is so violent.

 

"That was scary my gorgeous goddess bestfriend and I'm here to offer help." I said and sit on a chair near them.

 

"No thank you. We don't want your help" Hyomin said to me.

 

I already accept the fact that she already wins Qri's heart but I still don't like this girl and I could feel that she feels the same towards me.

 

"Yeah. We don't need your help and I am the gorgeous goddess bestfriend. Don't you dare steal that title" The nerd said to me.

 

I just rolled my eyes on her.

 

"Are you sure you don't want my help?" I ask them.

 

"Yeah we are ve-"

 

"How will you help us then?" Qri ask me.

 

Hyomin seems not to like it.

 

"Kyul." She said

 

"Let's hear her out first. If we don't like the idea then we go find something else. Graduation day is fast approaching Minnie. We need to act right now before they could give us another headache. Before they took their first step to get rid of me" Qri explain and Hyomin just sigh.

 

"Well, I can throw a party tonight where everyone was invited then, you could ask Mrs. Lee to come to my house right before the actual party starts. I could give you a room where all of you can talk privately. About your guards I'm not letting them inside my house. Just the students so they will wait for you outside. It's brilliant right?" I proudly said to them.

 

"Because you're going to help we'll let it pass. But if this is one of your pranks Han Boreum I swear I'm going to make you bald" Jiyeon threatened me again.

 

"Don't worry. Qri is my friend before she became your friend and uhmm...girlfriend for Hyomin. And right now I'm helping as Qri's friend and your friend since the bestfriend spot was unexpectedly taken by the nerd." I said to Jiyeon

 

I really love to tease this kid.

 

But seriously of all the people inside this room I understand her better.

 

She's just more tough than I was I guess.

 

"But will it be ok to your parents if you throw a party tonight?" Eunjung ask.

 

I stand up and shrug then walk to my seat.

 

"They won't mind coz they don't care" I said.

 

And slump myself on my seat.

 

Yup.

 

Just like Jiyeon my parents don't care about me too so I'm not caring about them too as long as they send me money for my living it's fine.

 

That means I'm free to do what I want.

 

"Thank you Bling" I heard Qri said.

 

"Nah. Don't thank me now. It's not yet even done" I said.

 

I get my phone and dialed ahjumma's number.

 

I should ask her to start preparing to for the party tonight.

 

I should invite everyone too.

 

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Are you sure we can trust her?" I ask them.

 

"Minnie we have to. We can trust her" Kyul said to me.

 

I cross my arms.

 

How could she easily trust that girl?

 

"Minnie. Please. This is for us remember? I'm not doing this because I feel something special to her. Don't be jealous" Kyul said.

 

"I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous over that girl?" I ask and rolled my eyes.

 

She giggles.

 

"I know you so well. I know how you act when you're jealous" she said and pinch my cheeks lightly.

 

I pout.

 

"I love you Minnie" She said while looking directly into my eyes.

 

It always melted me every time she do this.

 

"We will be together forever right Kyul?" I ask and she holds my hand.

 

"We will be. We will do everything to make it happen" she said.

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

"Things were pretty tough for their love" I said to Boram.

 

"Hmm. We're still lucky that our love isn't like that" she said and I look at her and frown.

 

"What do you mean our love?" I ask her

 

"You're so in denial Sso. Your Mom told me about your huge crush on me" She said and smirk.

 

My eyes widen.

 

MOM TOLD HER THAT?!!

 

Why did Mom do that?

 

OH MY GOSH!

 

THIS IS EMBARASSING.

 

I just look down and wish that the ground would swallow me for the meantime.

 

I hear giggled.

 

"No need to be shy. Even though I know that fact already I'll still court you and wait till you finally accepted me to be your girlfriend" She said and that made me look at her.

 

I love Boram.

 

I'm very sure of that.

 

If not just because of the pressure and fear I feel about weddings which is a thing that she's kinda obsess of maybe she's already my girlfriend now.

 

I sighed.

 

"I'm still not sure if I wanna get married" I said.

 

She laughs.

 

"I'm not asking you to marry me yet Sso. You're thinking is just super advance. We don't need to rush things. I believe we still have to know each other more." she said.

 

She's right.

 

I'm thinking way too advance.

 

I smile at her.

 

"Then, I'm cool with taking it slowly" I said.

 

Her face lightens up and hugs me.

 

"Eherm." I said and push her a little.

 

"Slowly remember? I didn't say I'm your girlfriend now" I said.

 

"He he Mianhae. I'm just happy" she said.

 

"Yeah. You're obviously happy right now Boramie" I said

 

She looks down.

 

She's the cutest girl I ever seen.

 

EUN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter