Chapter 45

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

"So does this mean you were accepting us?" I ask Ms. P.

 

"You're my kids. How can I not? After I've heard about your past. No wonder it really broke my heart especially now that I learned the truth. I should've stayed" She said while crying.

 

I was holding back my tears.

 

Hyomin unnie was already crying while oppa is just looking down but there's no way this gorgeous goddess is going to tear up

 

"Well, let's look on the bright side though I'm not really sure if I could consider this BRIGHT... *raise an eyebrow to Hannah*... You have Hannah now" I said.

 

Hannah rolled her eyes on me.

 

This kid has a lot of gorgeous goddess potential but the problem is she can't take my Jungie away from me.

 

I can't accept that even if she is my sister.

 

"Unnie Oppa" Hannah approach Unnie and Oppa and give them a hug but she just glared at me.

 

I smirked.

 

This kid will learn a lot from me.

 

"Anyway Ms. P or should we call you now Mom? Either of the two. Dad says and we talk about this already. I hope my relationship with Eunjung and Unnie's relationship to Qri is fine with you" I said to her.

 

"Eunjung unnie will not gonna marry you!! You're very ugly!! An ugly dinosaur!!" Hannah said to me.

 

"Hannah. Don't say that to your Jiyeon unnie!" Mom said to her.

 

I sighed and squat so that we could be on the same level.

 

This kid is still my sister.

 

But nevertheless I'm the gorgeous goddess and I NEVER EVER allow someone to call me ugly.

 

"You're very cute dongsaeng you know that? But you better choose the words you used to me wisely. Coz this someone you're calling ugly dinosaur bites" I said.

 

She cross her arms and frown at me.

 

"I don't care what you're talking about!! You're still the ugly dinosaur and you'll forever be!!" She said

 

Park Jiyeon calm yourself.

 

I stand up

 

"Get this kid away from me if you don' want to see her flying!" I said to them and Soyeon immediately pull Hannah away from me.

 

"Now mother let's go back to the topi-"

 

"Don't call her mother! I can't accept you as my sister!" Hannah said to me.

 

"I don't care if you accept me or not. I got a lot of rejections in my life. You're not the first so shut up" I said coz I'm really annoyed and my head starts to hurt again.

 

Damn when will this end?

 

"Jiyeon" Oppa said to me and I just ignore her and look at Mom.

 

I can see pity in the way she looks at me.

 

A thing that I don't need.

 

"Well, like I what I've said to you before. I will try my best to accept it. Seems like Eunjung and Qri were good persons" She said.

 

"Mom. Kyul is the daughter of grandpa's lawyer's son and Eunjung was Dad's bestfriend daughter but Mr. Ham already passed away" Unnie said.

 

"Mom I don't want Jiyeon unnie to be my sister. I don't like her to be my sister so please no!" Hannah pleads to Mom.

 

"But honey your Jiyeon unnie was your sister no matter what. You have to accept her" Mom said.

 

Hannah crosses her arms and frown.

 

"Tsk. You're very lucky it's not that easy coz if it is...I'm going to kick you out first as my sister before you could" I said and smile at her.

 

"Yah! You can't kick me out. Mom is my Mom." She said and hugs Mom.

 

"Made sense but you know I can kick you out...*evil smile* literally so you should stop messing up with me" I said to her.

 

"Oh my gosh Jiyeon. Hannah is just a kid" Unnie said to me.

 

"So what?" I said and she just literally face palmed.

 

Like I said I don't care if she was a kid.

 

"Jiyeon can I talk to you for a second?" Jungie ask me but she didn't let me say anything and just drag me back to the room.

 

"What?" I ask her.

 

"Can you please stop picking a fight over the kid? Seriously, it's just a kid and she is your younger sister" she said to me.

 

Can't she get it?

 

I just said a while ago that I don't care if that kid is younger than me.

 

"Are we going to argue about this again? You know me Eunjung. You know I'm like this even before" I said to her.

 

She sighed.

 

"I know you were like that but you also know that arguing with a kid is getting you nowhere" she said.

 

I look at her and try to process every word that she said.

 

I'm trying to read between the lines on what she really wanted to say.

 

"Are you telling me that I should break my gorgeous goddess code because of her? That is unacceptable!" I said to her and she scratches the back of her head.

 

"Look. I don't know what does your gorgeous goddess code contains but I think you should act more like an Unnie to Hannah. What you are doing right now makes you look like you're just the same age as her." she said to me.

 

"Fine. I get it now. No matter what happen because she's the youngest she's the one who's right and I being the unnie was at fault. I get now Eunjung. We're done with this conversation" I said and just look stand near the window watching the rain fall on the ground.

 

I'm telling the truth there.

 

I get what she means and I don't understand why it should be like that.

 

I just stayed there and I think Jungie go outside the room.

 

I thought she came back coz I heard the door opens again but I was wrong.

 

It was Ramie.

 

She stands beside me near the window and heave a deep sigh.

 

"What happen to you Ramie? Soyeonnie still doesn't want to get married?" I ask her.

 

Mostly her problem before was about Soyeon as I remember.

 

"No. It wasn't Soyeon" She said and my eyes widen.

 

"Oh my gosh! You fall in love with someone else???" I ask her she knock my head.

 

That means I was wrong.

 

"Paboya? I didn't fall in love with someone else. I'm faithful to Soyeon" she said.

 

"So why?" I ask her.

 

"Do you remember my grandmother?" She ask

 

Her grandmother?

 

"Oh yes of course. How can I forget that sophisticated and very strict old woman? What about her?" I ask.

 

Ramie's grandmother is not really the kind of grandmother you wish to have.

 

She was very strict and she wants to control your every move.

 

If you're a girl you must act like a princess and dressed like one too.

 

Which is very annoying.

 

"She wanted me to go to her house because she was sick but I'm very aware that she's not really sick. It was a trick. I don't want to have any connections with her now that I'm with Soyeonnie" She said.

 

"Right, if she found out that you're with Soyeon and that your friends are having the same kind of relationship I'm very sure that she would do everything to take you away" I said and she suddenly hit my arm so hard.

 

"Yah! What was that for?" I ask and rub my arm. Her hands left mark on my skin

 

"You're being nonchalant! I talk to you because you're my bestfriend who knows what kind of trouble is a head of me and yet you're talking like my grandmother taking me away is a very simple thing" She said to me and hit my arm for the second time.

 

"Yah! I know you're gonna ask help and hitting me is not a nice way of asking for help!" I said to her.

 

"What to do?? I don't want to keep this from Soyeon but I don't want to make her worry about something that she shouldn't be worried" she said and she looks helpless.

 

"She shouldn't be worried? But why are you looking helpless right now? But you know what Ramie. I don't think that telling this to Soyeon would be a good idea. You know Soyeon and her super advance thinking. The worse thing is that is her super advance thinking of the negative outcome." I said.

 

"I know that's why I'm still not so sure if I should let her know or not. Soyeonnie could get herself into trouble if she meets grandma" She said.

 

"Grandma?"

 

Ramie and I both look at the doorway and found Soyeon standing there.

 

Uh-oh.

 

I was about to walk away but Ramie stop me and make me stay

 

Aigoo

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

It's still raining so hard.

 

I decided to follow Ramie in the room.

 

"...grandma" I heard Ramie's voice.

 

Grandma?

 

What are they talking about?

 

"Grandma?" I get inside and ask.

 

I don't know why but Ramie's reaction seems like she was really shock.

 

I don't like things like this.

 

It makes me nervous.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask.

 

"Uhm...w-we uhm..."

 

Why is she stuttering and it seems like she's really nervous?

 

"Ramie and I were talking about her grandmother who is very scary that's why Ramie had a little trauma about it" Jiyeon said and Ramie just nod.

 

"Heol I thought it was something bad." I get close to her and hold her hand.

 

Her hands were cold.

 

I wonder if her grandma is really that scary.

 

"So is your grandma coming here? I wanted to meet her" I said.

 

"Huh?" That's what Ramie just said to me.

 

"Soyeonnie. You'll never want to meet Ramie's grandma so a sister's advice. Don't ever try to" Jiyeon said to me and leave the two of us.

 

Is Ramie's grandma really that scary?

 

"Ramie I still want to meet your grandma. She's a part of your family and I want her to like me too" I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter