Chapter 46

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

"So you're really leaving now?" Ms. P asks.

 

"Yes Mom. We love to stay but we have to go back and take care of the problem" Hyojoon said.

 

"Mom I'd like to go to the city. I never been there before. I want to study there too. Let's go with them" Hannah said to her Mom.

 

"Yeah Mom. You and Hannah can live in the city with us. Right Tweeny?" Minnie said.

 

"Whatever you guys agreed" Jiyeon said like she don't care at all.

 

If we just don't know that she and Eunjung were kinda not ok by now we will think that she doesn't care about her Mom and her little sister.

 

Ms. P thinks for a while and with also the help of Hannah's convincing she already agrees.

 

Minnie hugs me because she was very happy.

 

But...

 

There's another problem again.

 

This means I can't propose to her yet.

 

Why do this always have to happen?

 

Everytime I will try to propose to her a problem comes up.

 

I sighed.

 

"Why are you sighing Kyul?" Minnie asks.

 

"Uhm I wasn't sighing. Just taking a deep breath" I said making an excuse.

 

"Why do you have to do that? You have no reason to take a deep breath?" She asks again.

 

What to say?

 

"I have coz you always take my breath away" I said and give her a sweet smile.

 

I hope she buys my excuse

 

"And now you suddenly become cheesy. Are you sure you're ok?" She asks me.

 

"Yeah of course I'm ok" I just say and hug her so that she would stop asking me.

 

Bling look at me and just shrug

 

I don't know why she did that but I'm sure it has something to do with my proposal to Hyomin that I have to postpone again.

 

That's so unfortunate.

 

After few minutes we finally leave the house and start to walk again.

 

The water on the river was but high but we still can cross.

 

"Eunjung unnie carry me! Carry me!" Hannah said cutely to Eunjung.

 

"What happen to her and Jiyeon?" I ask Minnie.

 

"I don't know but I'm sure that it has something to do with the kiss this morning" She said

 

Most likely.

 

Anyway Jiyeon is frowning so bad right now and if her death glare could really kill I'm very sure that Eunjung and Hannah's body where floating now in the river.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Damn it.

 

Why annoying things have to come at ones?

 

It's making me super annoyed.

 

First, is that damn someone who is spreading the false rumor.

 

Second, this Ham Eunjung is doing this to me because I didn't kiss her.

 

I should've just kissed her.

 

Maybe it was really my fault.

 

But why do she have to ignore me.

 

She even carries Hannah and cross the river without even helping me.

 

I don't know how to swim so if I die here I'm gonna wish for world peace.

 

Argghh what am I thinking?!!!

 

Park Jiyeon you can do this.

 

This isn't the first time you've been to a tough situation.

 

Yes, crossing the river a tough situation for me so don't argue.

 

"Hey. I'll help you cross. C'mon" Hyeri said leaving Areum.

 

"Yah Lee Hyeri!! How dare you let go of me?!" Areum yelled at her because Hyeri came back to help me.

 

"No thanks. I can cross by myself just go back to Areum" I said to her pretending to be brave.

 

"Are you sure? She's gonna be fine. C'mon let me help you. I know you're scared" She insisted.

 

"LEE HYERI!!" Areum shout once again.

 

"Just go now. I can cross by myself" I said and remove my shoes then started to cross.

 

I'm really nervous and my body is kinda trembling right now but I'm still trying to look brave.

 

The others already cross and now waiting for us on the other side of the river.

 

I saw Eunjung smiling at Hannah and it's seriously making me mad.

 

Then, I just notice that I already reach half way without even thinking of the scary flowing river because I was glaring at them.

 

But CRAP!!

 

WHY DO I HAVE TO NOTICE THAT HALF WAY??!!

 

WHY NOT WHEN I ALREADY CROSS??!!

 

Now fear starts to rush in my veins once again.

 

Damn.

 

Where to step?

 

I take another step and..

 

OUCH!!

 

What was that?

 

It hurts so I stop for a while.

 

Damn it.

 

"Jiyeon are you ok?" Hyeri look back and ask

 

"Yeah. Don't worry" I said and start to cross again.

 

I could feel pain in my foot.

 

Tsk..

 

Why do I always get myself in trouble?

 

Thinking about what happen to my foot while crossing helps me a lot to forget about the scary river.

 

I wear my shoes and that's the time I figure out why I'm feeling pain on my foot.

 

I think I step on something sharp and now I'm wounded.

 

Heol.

 

Anyway it's not that big so it's not a big deal.

 

I just wear my shoes.

 

And I don't know is if this day was really my unlucky day of it's just a coincidence.

 

We have to go down the mountain and it's so damn slippery!

 

I wanna cry.

 

Eunjung never look at me.

 

She never did.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter