Chapter 44

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOJOON'S POV

The girls were still sleeping.

 

I decided to go outside the room and found Ms. P looking at something.

 

I guess a picture but she looks kinda surprise.

 

"Good morning Ms. P" I greeted her she was surprised to see me.

 

Huh?

 

"Is there something wrong Ms. P?" I ask.

 

"Tell, me who are you really?" She asks.

 

"What do you mean?" I curiously ask and she handed me the photo.

 

I got surprise but I immediately recover.

 

It was a photo of the three of us including grandma and grandpa with our fake parents.

 

"This is me. Hyomin, Jiyeon grandma and grandpa and those are our fake parents that uncle sent to us. Dad said we could find you here. Uncle was already in jail because of all the crime he created" I explained.

 

I know that somehow she knows the real situation now.

 

She didn't say anything.

 

But her reaction was not that pleasant.

 

I can't blame her. All of her life she thought that we're already dead.

 

"Don't worry we only came here to meet you and nothing else. If it bothers you we can leave today. Just please let us stay a little bit more. Only until they all woke up coz Jiyeon is not feeling well last night" I said coz seems like her reaction was not that pleasant.

 

I go back inside the room and sit on the corner.

 

I just feel so bad that her reaction was like that.

 

I'm starting to think now that what if we just listen to Jiyeon and never come to this place?

 

Maybe me and my sisters wouldn't be hurt like this anymore.

 

"Oppa. Why are you there?" Jiyeon get up and sit beside me.

 

She was still yawning and rubbing her eyes.

 

"How are you feeling now?" I ask her

 

"Still a bit dizzy but I'm ok don't worry. What are you doing? What is that look on your face?" She ask me.

 

I gave her the picture that Ms. P saw.

 

I think it came from Hyomin's wallet.

 

"Oh. This is our family picture" She said.

 

"Hmm. Ms. P saw that" I said and she was surprised.

 

"Then? What happen?" She ask.

 

"Let's just say that her reaction says it all. She doesn't like it so we are leaving now" I said to her.

 

Jiyeon sighed.

 

"It's ok oppa. We have each other. Me you and unnie. We have our friends too. I'm sure we will be ok" She said and hug me.

 

Right, we will be just fine without her in our lives.

 

"What's going on? Why there's hugging? Let me join too" Hyomin who just wake up and saw us stand up to join the hugging.

 

Now I'm in between my two sisters.

 

"She already knows the truth unnie and I think we have to leave now" Jiyeon said.

 

Hyomin didn't say anything for few seconds...

 

"It's ok. We could continue our vacation somewhere else and have fun" She said.

 

Yeah, maybe that's the right thing to do.

 

Soon the others wake up too and we told them what happen.

 

We started to pack our things to leave.

 

"It seems like it's going to rain" Boram said while looking outside the window.

 

"We should hurry now" I said to them carry our bags.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

We are about to leave now so I carry my bags.

 

Jiyeon, even if she didn't tell me she's not yet feeling well I could easily say that she's really not yet feeling well.

 

"I'll bring that" I said and tried to get her bag but she didn't allow me.

 

"I can carry this one. It's not that heavy" She said.

 

"But you're not yet ok" I worriedly said.

 

"True but I can do this. I'm the gorgeous goddess Park Jiyeon so there's nothing to worry about" She said and clings to my arm.

 

"Tell me if you don't feel ok arasso?" I said to her and she just nods and kisses my cheek.

 

Then, we all go outside the room.

 

Hannah was there and she approaches me.

 

Jiyeon let go of my arm and was about to walk away but I immediately grab her hand and intertwine our fingers.

 

"You're not going anywhere away from me Park Jiyeon." I said to her.

 

"I am so let go" she said making sure that I'm the only one who can hear it.

 

"No and don't argue or I will tie you on my waist. I'll really do that" I said to her and she just pout.

 

A sign of defeat.

 

I giggled.

 

"Look at you acting cuter than Hannah" I said and pinch her nose.

 

Then I look at Hannah.

 

"Yes, we're leaving now coz we have to. Be a good kid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter