Chapter 2

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

After the new kid left I saw that she drop something on the floor.

 

I was about to call her but she's already far away and there's no way that this gorgeous goddess is going to chase her.

 

I pick it up

 

Hmm.

 

It's her ID

 

"Ham Eunjung" I read the name.

 

So that's her name.

 

Sounds familiar to me.

 

Where did I hear that name?

 

Hmm. Anyway she's cute and I like her.

 

I really love the way she smiles she becomes prettier and charming but of course nothing beats this gorgeous goddess.

 

I'm still the prettiest coz I'm damn gorgeous.

 

But still I wanted to meet that new kid again and know her more.

 

Like I said before.

 

She's interesting.

 

I just keep the new kid's ID and go to my next class.

 

Having her ID with me means that we're meant to meet again.

 

When I get to our classroom it's still empty.

 

Of course lunch isn't over yet that's why they're not yet here.

 

My professor for this class will sure throw a party if she sees that I'm the first one to be here.

 

I go to my seat and look outside the window.

 

I being alone in here feels like I'm just in my house when my bestfriend and Ahjumma already leaves.

 

The silence just began to scream that's it started to become deafening.

 

But it was interrupted when a bad spirit came inside the room.

 

"Hi Jiyeon. You're alone?" She said.

 

This girl is so FC.

 

Feeling close.

 

She thinks that we're friends but guess what?

 

She's the only one who knew that.

 

I look around me.

 

"I don't see anyone here Bling. Or maybe you're seeing something that I don't.

 

"I really love your attitude Park. That's the reason why we're friends" She said and sits on the chair beside me.

 

It's not her seat.

 

That's a vacant seat coz no one sits beside me.

 

Oh well, I let the nerd sit there sometime.

 

"For the nth time. I'm not your friend. I don't like you to be my friend so stop acting like we're one" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

 

"C'mon. We both hate that b*tch Park Hyomin. We could be friends" she said and that makes me frown.

 

"Listen. Han Boreum. I'm gonna say this to you once. I'm not your damn friend and I'll never ever be. If you hate them do it your way and don't interfere to mine. Another thing don't call Hyomin a b*tch" I said to her.

 

"What?...fine. But I can't believe you're defending her now. You hate her." she said.

 

I calm myself before I lose my patience and throw this girl to another galaxy.

 

She hates Hyomin because Qri broke up with her to be with Hyomin.

 

I hate Hyomin too and I also have my reasons for that but I don't want anyone to meddle with how should I hate that girl.

 

I'll hate her on my own way.

 

"I'm not defending her. I just found your words too inappropriate and a gorgeous goddess like me never says that" I said.

 

She just shook her head in disappointment and go to her seat.

 

I sighed.

 

She would leave me alone for now but I'm pretty sure she'll do it again the next day.

 

For a second I thought I would have a peace of mind before my other classmates and my professor came but like I said it was only for a second because another bad spirit just gets into the classroom.

 

I call them the ever annoying couple.

 

Anyway, I decided to ignore them.

 

This gorgeous goddess is no in the mood to play with them. I had enough with Bling.

 

"Jiyeon-ah you didn't take lunch again? You'll get sick if you keep doing that"

 

But I think they're too eager to play.

 

Heol.

 

I slowly turn my head to face her.

 

And raise my eyebrow.

 

"Aren't you going to be happy if I got sick and just die? No one’s going to bother you anymore" I said to her.

 

She was about to say something but her girlfriend stop her.

 

"You know what Park Hyomin. You shouldn't have come back. You should've just stay there to wherever you came from coz this gorgeous goddess here is happy to see you" I said and get my bag to leave this room.

 

Two months ago she came back and started to ruin my mood for everything.

 

It's just annoying that I can't keep being a gorgeous goddess every time I see her.

 

Every time I will see her face all the pain keeps rushing back to me.

 

She really can't blame me if I'm now like this to her.

 

She turns me into this.

 

She's the last person that I thought that would hurt me like this.

 

Ok, enough with the drama.

 

This gorgeous goddess is not ready for tears.

 

I just go to the parking and leave the school.

 

I'm not in the mood now to attend my boring classes.

 

When I get home I saw someone from the neighborhood.

 

I smile.

 

At least someone lifts my mood today.

 

I said that we are meant to meet again but I didn't think it would be this quick.

 

She was my new neighbor too.

 

Just right in front of my house.

 

I get her ID before I go outside of my car.

 

I saw her talking to a woman.

 

Maybe her Mom or her aunt.

 

I don't really know.

 

"Eunjung!" I waved at her and she look at me and frown.

 

Wow I've never seen someone who's still very cool even though they're frowning but I still love her smiling her.

 

I cling to her arms which obviously gives her shock.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Park Jiyeon. I live right there in front of this house and I'm Eunjung's friend" I bowed and introduce myself to the woman that she was talking to.

 

Eunjung was still in state of shock and not saying anything or maybe she's just enjoying that I'm this close to her.

 

Maybe this girl was really into me.

 

"Nice to meet you Jiyeon. I’m Eunjung's aunt. I'm glad that she have someone to talk to around here." Her aunt said and smile to me.

 

"Wait!...She's not my friend aunty! I don't even know her!" Eunjung react violently and shove me away.

 

Ok, that hurts but since she's cute and I like in a way I'm going to let it pass.

 

"Oh you're still that upset with me honey? I said I'm sorry" I said and hug her tight.

 

"I have your ID so play nice" I whispered to her.

 

"Kids these days. Invite your friend inside the house Eunjung" Her aunt said and get inside the house leaving us.

 

When her aunt is gone she push away from her.

 

"Ouch! You're too harsh you know" I complained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter