Chapter 54

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

She wipes my tears.

 

I didn't know I was crying already.

 

"I’m not going to let you go anywhere...." She said and lean closer to my ear.

 

"I'm not letting you go anywhere without me" She whisper to me.

 

"Yah!" I said and push her lightly.

 

She giggles.

 

"It's not funny!! I got scared!!" I irritably said to her.

 

She's trolling damn it!!

 

"Mianhae. I didn't know I could scared the gorgeous goddess like that" She said and hugs me from behind.

 

I didn't respond to her.

 

It's not funny!

 

I thought she was really mad!

 

"Baby I'm sorry. Don't you want me to go with you? Hmm?" She ask.

 

I face her and pout.

 

"Of course I want to. But do you really have to scare me because of that?" I ask and pinch her cheeks hard.

 

"Ouch!! Baby!" she yelp in pain.

 

I kiss both of her cheeks.

 

"So since you're coming with me Hyeri have to stay here. We can't let Areum do all the work while the three of us were gone" I said to her.

 

"I'd love the idea. There will be only you and me for two weeks." She said and wink at me.

 

"You seem very happy with that" I said to her.

 

"Very happy" She said with a playful smile on her face.

 

"What's up with the smile Ham Eunjung? We will go there for work and not for whatever is running on your mind" I said to her.

 

"I know that baby.Wae? What’s running in my mind?" She innocently asks.

 

"I don't know what is it exactly but I'm very sure it was me." I said

 

"You're so confident about that" she said.

 

"Yup. This gorgeous goddess occupies more than a hundred percent of your heart.." I said and place my hand over her chest where her heart was.

 

"...so the overflow goes up in here" I said and run my fingers up to her head.

 

"I won't disagree. Seems like I'm into the gorgeous goddess total invasion" She said and held my waist pulling me closer to her.

 

We just stare into each other’s eyes.

 

She was smiling at me.

 

Suddenly the picture of her smiling at me during our childhood days appears to my mind.

 

I smiled.

 

The reason why I get attracted to her in the first place was her smile.

 

Her ever charming smile.

 

That reminds me again.

 

"Do you still keep my heart?" I ask her

 

"Of course I do. I'd never want to lose it. It was something very precious to me" She said and kiss my forehead.

 

"Wae? Are you taking it back?" She asks.

 

"If I take it back will you give it to me?" I ask.

 

"Nope. It's in a no return no exchange basis." She said.

 

"Good to know. Now let's get back there before they started to look for us and think something" I said but she pulls me into a hug.

 

"Jungie"

 

"It's too noisy there. Let's just stay here and hug like this" She said to me and buried her face on the crook of my neck.

 

"I'd love to stay like this too Jungie but I wanted to know more about Hannah's boyfriend" I said.

 

She broke the hug and look at me.

 

"Hannah has a boyfriend? But she's just 10" Jungie said.

 

"I still don't know the real thing.. That's why I wanted to be there and know more" I said.

 

"Fine. I’ve got two weeks with you anyway" She said.

 

She's very happy that we are going to be all by ourselves for two weeks.

 

We saw the two kids sitting on the chair where Hannah and I sits a while ago.

 

The boy was just being quiet while Hannah was frowning with her arms cross.

 

"The boy was really cute Jungie. His name was Jasper and he got this really funny but cute accent" I said and Jungie frowns at me..

 

"That boy isn't cute baby. I'm still cuter than him" She said and I giggled.

 

"I'm not comparing you to him Jungie. Just saying that the boy is cute" I explained.

 

"Stop ok. He's not cute so don't ever say that again. Ara?" She said and she's being serious again.

 

"Alright Jungie Baby. Please smile now" I said to her and kiss her cheek.

 

I found Jungie cool and at the same time scary too.

 

And so we approach the kids.

 

"Hey kids. What's up?" I ask them and they look at us

 

"Noona I got flowers for you. You're very beautiful noona. Please marry me" Jasper said to me with his funny but cute accent and handed me a flower that looks like he just pick somewhere around.

 

"Uh-"

 

"Hey kid" Jungie interfered and didn't allow me to accept the flower.

 

"She can't marry you coz she's marrying me. You got that?" Jungie said and it's obvious that she's trying not to raise his voice.

 

"She doesn't have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter