Chapter 40

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" She asks.

 

That breaks my heart to million pieces.

 

"Jiyeon she's Eunjung. Can't you remember her?" Hyomin ask.

 

Jiyeon just look at her then back to me.

 

"E-excuse me" I said and walk outside the room.

 

I said that I won't give up on her but I don't know it's this painful to know that she's finally ok but she can't remember me.

 

Does it always have to be back from the very start when were almost getting there to being a happy couple?

 

I just stand here in the outside and cry.

 

I'm not giving up on her but it's just so painful right now that I need to let it out.

 

How many struggles do we have to be into before could finally be happy?

 

Why is it always like this?

 

"Eunjung" Soyeonnie came out.

 

I hug her and she just rubs my back to comfort me.

 

"She wanted to talk to you" she said.

 

"Can I talk to her some other time? I don't want her to see me like this" I said and wipe my tears.

 

"No. You have to talk to her right now" Hyojoon and Hyomin came out of the room.

 

"We are heading to the company too now that she's fine so please watch over her." Hyomin said

 

"Yeah. Boram is waiting for me outside too" Soyeon said and go downstairs with Hyojoon and Hyomin..

 

"But guys you're leaving me with Jiyeon who can't even remember me?" I ask them

 

They're being unbelievable.

 

"Yup. Just introduce yourself to her then Eunjung. Jiyeon is still Jiyeon. She just don't remember you" Soyeon said and they really left the house.

 

Damn.

 

I took a deep breath before I get inside the room again.

 

I saw Jiyeon sitting in her bed.

 

She look at me.

 

"Uhm. Hey" That's the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

 

I walk closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

 

"How are you feeling?" I ask

 

"I'm feeling ok now" She said.

 

"Uhm. I'm Ham Eunjung by the way." I said and smile to her.

 

"I'm Jiyeon. So we're friends? Unnie said we're very close" She said and I nod.

 

"Define very close" She said to me.

 

Huh?

 

"Uhm we are super close" I just said

 

"Hmm. Why your eyes puffy? Did you cry?" she asks and cups my face which made me blushes.

 

Her face was so close to mine.

 

It's ok and I'd be comfortable she could remember me but she couldn't so it's a little bit awkward.

 

"I didn't cry. I'm ok." I said and slowly remove her hands on my face.

 

"Ok. Can you take me for a walk outside?" She asks.

 

"Sure" I said and she goes out of the bed.

 

I got surprised when she suddenly clings to my arm.

 

"I'm a bit dizzy" She said so I just let her be and take her outside the house.

 

I brought her to the garden.

 

I just sit on the bench while I watch her checking on the plants.

 

"Aren't you feeling uncomfortable? I mean I'm a stranger to you now coz you can't remember me." I ask her.

 

She turns around and walks closer to me.

 

I was expecting that she will just sit beside me but she sit on my lap instead and wrap her arms around me.

 

"Jiyeon" I just say her name coz I'm captivated by her eyes once again.

 

She lean her face closer to mine and till our forehead touched.

 

I don't know if it was my heart or is it her heart that is beating so loud right now.

 

"My heart...my heart was too stubborn to forget everything about you" She said and close the gap between our lips.

 

This kiss.

 

It makes me held on her waist tight as she runs her finger to my hair deepening the kiss.

 

"You didn't really forget me do you?" I ask her when we parted our lips.

 

My eyes were teary right now.

 

She shook her head.

 

"I was just kidding a while ago and you walk away" She said and wipes my tears with her hands.

 

"It's not a good joke you know" I said.

 

I was still crying.

 

I just can't imagine how it would be if she really forget me again.

 

"I'm sorry. Please stop crying" She said to me but I just can't stop.

 

I just buried my head on the crook of her neck and continue crying.

 

She was rubbing my back to comfort me.

 

We were like that for a while already just hugging each other and no one dares to talk.

 

I already stop crying but I'm still enjoying her scent.

 

"I miss being your vampire" I said and place a light kiss on her neck.

 

I feel that her body stiffens but she didn't stop me so I continue kissing her neck.

 

Her hands where running on my hair to the back of my head.

 

"Jungie" She called me out.

 

"Hmm?" I just said coz I'm busy with what I'm doing.

 

"I love you" She said.

 

I look at her and give her a peck.

 

"I love you too Baby" I said before I go back kissing her neck.

 

"You really love my neck. Don't you?" She said and giggles.

 

"I'm a vampire" I just said.

 

She held my face and makes me look at her.

 

I pout.

 

I was still enjoying there.

 

"Vampires blood and I haven't encountered a vampire before but I'm sure they're not doing it like what you're doing" She said and giggled.

 

"But I'm a vampire exclusive only for Park Jiyeon. I wouldn't bite you coz it would hurt you. I'll only love you I promise that" I said to her and I'm very sincere about it.

 

"I...I don't know what to say" She said and her eyes went teary.

 

"You don't have to say anything. Making me feel that you really love me is all you have to do" I said and smile to her.

 

"I really love your smile Jungie" She said.

 

"I know. I'm very charming" I said and she pinches my nose.

 

"I'm hungry" She said all of a sudden.

 

"You're always hungry. My baby dino is hungry" I said to her and she pout.

 

"I'm not a dino." She said

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter