Chapter 24

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

I'm going home right now with Jiyeon.

 

The three of us needs to talk to our parents.

 

I was driving and Jiyeon keeps sighing.

 

"You're nervous" I said.

 

She didn't respond.

 

"This is the first time I saw you that nervous because of facing Mom and Dad" I to lighten the atmosphere.

 

I'm really nervous too.

 

Maybe much more than she is but I'm have to be strong

 

I can't let what happen before happen again.

 

She sighed.

 

"I'm just worried about lots of things. I'm worried that they will take you and oppa away from me and I'm worried that she would keep threatening me with the worst thing I can imagine just to force me disappear like what she ever wanted. And most of all, I can't imagine my life without Jungie now." she said and she look really frustrated.

 

"Don't worry. We won't give up on this even if it's us against our parents. I promise you this time that I'll never really leave you alone. This is for real now Jiyeonnie" I said to her and hold her hand.

 

"Thank you unnie" she just said.

 

I stop my car and in front of our mansion.

 

I took a deep breath before we go outside the car.

 

"Are you ready?" I ask Jiyeon and she nod.

 

"Young Lady Hyomin I believe your Mom and your Dad wouldn't be happy to see Young Lady Jiyeon" Kahi interrupted us.

 

"Nah. It's ok. Jiyeon is my sister. She's family and this is her house too" I said and pull Jiyeon inside the house.

 

"We're home!" I said.

 

Oppa smile when he saw Jiyeon.

 

"Jiyeonnie" He said and approaches Jiyeon.

 

"I miss you oppa" Jiyeon said and hug him.

 

"Why did you bring her here Hyomin?" Mom asks.

 

"She's our sister and it's our house Mom. If you can't treat her like your own daughter then there's nothing we can do about it but you can't separate us" I said.

 

"What did you just said Park Sunyoung? How dare you talk to me like that?" Mom angrily said but she's not yet raising her voice.

 

"We wanted to see grandpa's Last Will and Testament" Jiyeon said.

 

Mom and Dad looks surprise.

 

Kyul's Dad found out that his father was grandpa's lawyer. He said that nothing was really left to our Mom because everything was left to the three of us.

 

But the thing is we know nothing about it.

 

"And why do you want to see Dad's last will and testament?" Mom asks.

 

"Because we just heard news that grandpa left something for me and Hyojoon too. Not just Jiyeon." I said.

 

"Dad left the company to Hyojoon and the remaining properties were left to Hyomin except for the one that is left to Jiyeon" Dad said.

 

Grandpa left the company to oppa?

 

"But Hyojoon and Hyomin's inheritance were now under your Mom's name. You two signed the papers for that" Dad added.

 

I knew it.

 

They tricked us!

 

"We're not after those inheritance. You can have everything including the gold bars that grandpa left to me. You can have it all. Just let us go and live peacefully" Jiyeon said.

 

My mouth hangs open.

 

She's really gonna give up those gold bars to our parents?

 

"But we can-"

 

"Fine. If that is what the three of you wants. I'll let you live your own. From now on you're not my kids anymore" Mom said.

 

"Yeobo we c-"

 

Mom didn't let Dad finish whatever Dad was trying to say.

 

"It's fine with us. From now on we don't have parents anymore" Oppa said.

 

This should be sad but I feel freedom.

 

"You'll not going harm Hyeri's Dad too" Jiyeon said.

 

Dad find out that Dr. Lee was working with them in a special project.

 

I don't know what project is that but Dad said that they can't kill Dr. Lee because they need him.

 

"Once you left this house you can never comeback. You're no longer part of this family" Mom said.

 

"We weren't family. The three of us were family Mrs. Park" Jiyeon said and we all left this hell house.

 

At least I still owned my car and now the guards ain't following me anymore.

 

"It feels good to be free huh" I said to them and they all just agree with me.

 

"So I guess we will be staying at Jiyeonnie's house now" Oppa said.

 

"Yup. There's nowhere else to go" I said and Jiyeon just smile.

 

I start driving the car.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

I'm happy that finally I will live with my siblings.

 

"HOME SWEET HOME!" I said as we get inside my house.

 

"Let's go upstairs" I told them.

 

But instead of choosing their rooms they go to my room.

 

"So now I'm sure they will cut our cards" I said.

 

Luckily, I already paid for Boram unnie's school fee and mine too so we had no problem to that.

 

"I still have cash but we have to work" Unnie said.

 

"I still have cash too. We can survive this. It's just a month before graduation." I said.

 

"Yeah." Unnie agrees.

 

"I wanted to help you too guys but how?" Oppa said.

 

"Oppa. Did the doctor say you can't walk or it's just the dragon who told you that?" I ask him.

 

"It was just Mom" he said.

 

"Heol. Maybe Mom didn't want you to walk because she's afraid that you'll take the company away “Unnie said.

 

I sighed.

 

We need to do a lot of adjustments to this.

 

"You should see a doctor oppa" I said.

 

"Yeah you should oppa" Hyomin unnie agreed to me too.

 

I stand near the window and look outside.

 

OMO!!

 

There are no guards in Jungie's house anymore.

 

"Someone must have been very happy to live in front of her girlfriend's house" Unnie said to me.

 

"Right! I'M HAM EUNJUNG'S GIRLFRIEND!" I shout it out loud.

 

They just laugh at me.

 

"Seems like you've been wanting to do that for so long" Oppa said to me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter