Chapter 14

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"That someone that your Dad asks you to watch over. Is that a kid?" Jiyeon keeps asking me about since I told her about that.

 

We're just sitting here on the bed. I was back hugging her while my head rest on her shoulder.

 

"No. Just a year younger than us" She said

 

"Eh? Why do you have to watch over her then? She could take care of herself. I did that years ago since I turn six" She said.

 

I smell her.

 

Her scent was so sweet.

 

I want her to feel that I love her even though I'm still waiting for her to impress me before I confess my feelings to her.

 

She's been lonely since she was six.

 

She had a tough childhood.

 

That makes me want to protect her more.

 

"I don't know. Maybe because she's new here in Korea" I said.

 

"But she's still not a kid anymore for you to watch over. Duh" She said

 

I smile.

 

I think she's jealous.

 

I buried my face on the crook of her neck

 

I really can't stop myself from smelling her.

 

"H-hey it tickles Jungie" She said and giggle.

 

This is not right.

 

Control yourself Ham Eunjung.

 

"Why you keep on asking me about that her? Let's not talk about her." I said.

 

"I'm just afraid that you'll be too busy watching over her." She said pout.

 

I giggle.

 

"Don't worry I'll never be too busy for you." I said trying to be sweet.

 

She smiles.

 

"You're being sweet" she said.

 

"Nope. I was born like this" I said and kiss her cheeks.

 

She got surprise with what I did but I'm more surprise that she was.

 

Gosh. I really have to control myself around her.

 

"I like that. Can you give me another one?" She asks.

 

Stay cool and calm Ham Eunjung.

 

"Nope. You have to work hard for that" I said.

 

And buried my face again on the crook of her neck.

 

She's addictive.

 

It makes me wanna kiss her neck because she smells so good.

 

Control.

 

I need control.

 

Maybe I should stop smelling her

 

I tried to convince myself with that but I can't help myself.

 

Being this close to her is driving me insane and making me a little bit dizzy.

 

Yeah. I feel a little dizzy like literally.

 

"When will she arrive?" She suddenly asks again.

 

She's being anxious about this.

 

"I don't know. Dad didn't tell me....Let's not talk about her and stop thinking too much" I said to her.

 

I can't think of something to talk about but i just want to hug her.

 

"I just don't want that girl to be close to you" she said.

 

I smile.

 

So possessive.

 

Now let me a little.

 

"So what if she gets close to me? I saw her once before and she's pretty." I said teasing her.

 

It's true that I've seen that girl. I don't remember her name and I must say she's pretty but of course this girl in my arms right now is the prettiest.

 

Like what she always say.

 

Nothing beats the gorgeous goddess.

 

"So what if she's pretty? She still can't be close to you" She said

 

"And why not? It was nice to have a pretty girl around. Especially on rainy days like this. Where you can hug her and feel warm and cozy and it was a bonus if she smells so nice that can really drive you crazy" I said.

 

"Fine!" She said and stormed outside the room slamming the door shut.

 

Eh?

 

"Doesn't she get it?" I just scratch the back of my head.

 

I was talking about her and I even merely describe the current situation.

 

*sneeze*

 

Now I'm feeling cold because she leaves me.

 

*sneeze*

 

Gosh.

 

I want to chase her but I really feel cold and my body feels so lazy to move.

 

I just lie on the bed and hide myself under the blanket.

 

Heol

 

I like Jiyeon's warmth than this.

 

I hope she didn't sulk.

 

I think this is the effect of getting wet a while ago.

 

Damn such a wrong timing.

 

HYOJOON'S POV

 

We can't hide here forever.

 

Mom has gonna find us one of these days and before that happen we must think of something that could stop her from separating the three of us.

 

She can't just throw Jiyeon away because she thinks Jiyeon was a disgrace to the family and Jiyeon was never a disgrace to the family.

 

My phone vibrates

 

There's a text message from the guard who helps me to escape.

 

Young master. Madam Park is on her way now to Korea. She was very mad.

 

*knock*

 

"Come in" I said.

 

"Oppa" Jiyeon came inside.

 

"Jiyeonnie, is there a problem?" I ask.

 

She sat on my bed.

 

"Problem? Yes, there is a huge problem obviously. It's not 911 anymore. I'm sure the dragon was preparing to breathe fire obviously." she said.

 

"Yeah. I know but aside from that?" I ask again.

 

"Nothing much. Maybe I'm just sulking but it wasn't really a huge problem" she said.

 

I guess I know what is it.

 

"I can see that Eunjung was into you" I said.

 

"Yup. It's obvious oppa. No one can resist the gorgeous goddess" She said and flips her hair.

 

I laugh.

 

"You are so much like Mom Jiyeonnie" I said.

 

"No I'm not." she said.

 

"Yes, you are" Hyomin suddenly came into my room too.

 

She sat on the bed beside Jiyeon.

 

"C'mon. How was I like the dragon?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"You’re very brave and stand up to what you believe is right." I said.

 

"Yeah. And you're pretty scary when you're mad" Hyomin said.

 

"If I was like her then why does she throw me away?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"It's because she can't control you. You're keep complaining and asking why this and that should be done like this remember that? Mom was pretty mad at you that time" Hyomin said.

 

"I was just asking. She could've just ask me to stop" Jiyeon said.

 

"Yeah. But when you were told to stop you just keep doing it and reverse psychology didn't really work on you" I said.

 

"Oh..Ok but I wasn't gonna accept that I'm like her. I wasn't like her." Jiyeon said.

 

Hyomin and I look at each other and just agree with her to end that topic.

 

"Now, we gotta do something to soften Mom's heart." I said.

 

"It ain't going to happen. She has no heart" Jiyeon said.

 

I sigh.

 

"Then let's give her heart once again" I said.

 

"Eh? How is that possible oppa? Where can we get a heart for her?" Jiyeon said and Hyomin hit her head.

 

"Ouch. Why?" Jiyeon complains.

 

"You're taking it literally Jiyeon" Hyomin said

 

"Oh but how? Unnie, you can't even say anything when you're in front of her. You look like someone who is about to faint and blood escapes to your body making you so pale and don't forget the trembling part... And you Oppa, you're mommy's little prince and you'll forever be seen like that. Then, me? I'm scared of her too but don't react like you unnie and I was never been Mom's little something but I'm very sure that she won't listen to me. Now we're doomed." She said and lie on the bed.

 

Hyomin and I just look down.

 

"Mom is on her way back here" I said to them.

 

"That wasn't surprising. I'm here and she probably knows you're here too" Hyomin said.

 

"Yeah. I think she ask the guard who help me to send this message to me." I said and sigh.

 

"If we could just figure out what she will do next" Jiyeon said and sat up again.

 

"That's it!" Hyomin said.

 

"That's it what?" I ask.

 

"Jiyeonnie. If you were Mom what will you do at times like this?" Hyomin ask.

 

Huh?

 

...

 

Oh I get it now.

 

"Why me? I told you I wasn't like her" Jiyeon irritably said.

 

"We know but just in case you were Mom what will you do? But don't get it wrong we're not saying that you're something like Mom" Hyomin tries to convince her.

 

"Hmm. If I were Mom I think knowing that you both were here of course I will fly back here to follow you two" She said and Hyomin and I nod.

 

"What are you going to do here?" I ask.

 

"I will not come to you coz I'll make you come to me instead" she said.

 

"And how are you going to do that?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Oh my gosh. I'm not liking this already. Let's stop" Jiyeon said and hug Hyomin.

 

"Wae? What will you do?" Hyomin ask.

 

"Of course Mom would find out that you guys are with me. Mom will use me for sure for the thing called the blackmailing part to lure you back. I don't know what kind of blackmailing is that but we could imagine the worst. It's not just us. We have the others too" Jiyeon said.

 

She's right.

 

That is more like Mom's style.

 

We all just sigh.

 

"What should we do if Mom shows right in front of us?" Hyomin ask.

 

"We should run?" Jiyeon suggested.

 

"Oh. Right. Oppa can't run. Sorry I forgot" she apologizes.

 

"It's ok but we should be really prepared all the time" I said.

 

"Wow. I don't like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter