Chapter 19

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

It's been a week already and now we're back to school.

 

I haven't talk to Jiyeon these past few days because I'd been busy.

 

I also didn't know what happen to her and Eunjung but I hope Jiyeon would listen to Eunjung's explanation.

 

"I'm leaving!" I said to my parents while wearing my shoes.

 

"Sweetheart it's still too early. Did you miss your school that much?" Appa ask me.

 

"I'm not Appa. I wouldn't be excited for school because today we are going to receive our punishment." I said.

 

I just remember that stupid punishment.

 

"Right and I hope it will be the last. There's only two months left and it'll be your graduation. I don't you to create trouble that would lead to you not graduating. Arasso?" Omma said to be.

 

"Neh. I understand" I said.

 

"By the way why are you leaving so early today? Your class starts at 9:30 right?" She asks again.

 

"Neh but I'm going to Soyeonnie today" I said.

 

"Honey you go outside to see Soyeon every day" Appa said

 

"Yup and this day was included to everyday" I said and smile to them.

 

They just look at each other and shrug.

 

"Bye Omma Bye Appa" I said to them and leave

 

That's what I've been busy.

 

Being with Soyeon.

 

I'm courting her. I know that but it seems like she doesn't care at all.

 

I know she's being anxious about my freakin' obsession about weddings but it's not like I'm already asking her to marry me.

 

She's getting too much pressure from her so much advance thinking

 

I wanted us to last forever but I don't want to rush our relationship.

 

I wanted to show her that it could last and not everyone would end up like what happen to her Mom and Dad.

 

I take a cab up to Soyeonnie's house.

 

I decided to wait for her outside till she come out.

 

I was walking here back and forth in front of their gate when it suddenly opens and a woman comes out.

 

I got nervous.

 

What to do?

 

What to do?

 

"A-annyeong haseyo Mrs. Park" I greeted her.

 

"Oh please.  Call me Ms. Ham. I'm not Mrs. Park anymore. I'm single" she said.

 

Right, I almost forgot that she's Eunjung's aunt.

 

"Ah y-yeah. Ms. Ham" I said.

 

"Why are you standing here? Are you Soyeon's friend?" She asks.

 

Right!

 

I forgot to introduce myself.

 

Pabo Jeon Boram.

 

"Uhm...I'm Jeon Boram Miss." I said and bow again.

 

"Wow! Finally I met you. Come inside" she said excitedly which make me confused.

 

She seems like she's going somewhere but when she know my name it looks like she change her mind.

 

"Have a seat. Don't be shy" She said.

 

I just smile awkwardly to Ms. Ham.

 

She's very warm but I'm confused and still nervous.

 

"Have some tea" She said and handed me a cup of tea..

 

I just accepted it.

 

"Mom. I thought you already left" I saw Soyeon going downstairs.

 

I smile

 

"Oh. I saw your girlfriend outside!" Her Mom said.

 

I almost spit the tea when Ms. Ham said that luckily I didn't.

 

"Girlfrien-....Borammie" Soyeon was surprise to see me.

 

"Good morning Soyeonnie. You're very beautiful" I said and smile to her forgetting the fact that her Mom was here.

 

"Aww your girlfriend is a sweet talker Soyeon. You must have been melted." Ms. Ham said.

 

I just look down coz I feel shy

 

"Mom. Boram and I have to go already.  Bye Mom" Soyeon said.

 

She kissed on her Mom's cheek and drags me with her.

 

I just bow to Ms. Ham coz Soyeonnie is literally dragging me outside the house.

 

"Why are you here?" She asks.

 

"Because I'm courting you. I want to go to school with you" I said.

 

She sighs.

 

"Hey, did you tell your Mom that I'm your girlfriend?" I ask.

 

"No!" she said.

 

Ok...

 

"Then, why did she call me your girlfriend?" I ask.

 

I can see that she's blushing.

 

"Get into the car or I'll leave you" She said.

 

There's something I have to know here.

 

I get in the car coz I don't want to be left alone in here.

 

"Soyeonnie. You look more attractive with your flushed face and you’re trying to be serious look" I said and giggled.

 

"Stop looking at me. I'm driving and I don't wanna get distracted" She said.

 

"But you're too attractive that I can't look away." I said.

 

She didn't respond but I see her slightly smiled.

 

"I saw you smile" I said.

 

"I wasn't smiling. You're imagining things" she said and I just laugh at her again.

 

Soyeonnie is just too cute.

 

We immediately headed to our class room when we arrive at the school.

 

"Whoa Is that Park Jiyeon or I'm seeing things?" Soyeon ask.

 

It's just 8:00 so it's still really early and the first person who came was the person who always comes late.

 

That is no other than my gorgeous goddess bestfriend.

 

"Good morning Park Ji" I greeted her but she ignores me.

 

She just keeps looking outside the window wearing her expressionless face.

 

"Did Eunjung already talk to her?" I ask Soyeon

 

"I don't know. Eunjung didn't say anything" she said.

 

Maybe they're not yet ok.

 

Jiyeon is pretty unusual today.

 

"Jiyeonnie. Did you and Eunjung already talk?" I ask her.

 

She looks at me.

 

"I don't know her" she said and goes back in looking outside the window.

 

Eh?

 

Soyeon and I look at each other.

 

Like me she's confused too.

 

"But Jiyeon, you know Eunjung. She's your childhood crush, your courting her right now, she's your neighbor and she's our classmate who transfers from LA like your sister Hyomin" Soyeon said.

 

"I bump my head last night and forget things" Jiyeon said

 

"Bu-"

 

"Let's give her space Soyeonnie or else she'll just keep giving you ridiculous answers like that" I said.

 

Soyeon agrees and we go back to our seat.

 

I hope things could be fix soon before we graduate and start taking a more serious path.

 

QRI'S POV

 

I go to school early.

 

By myself.

 

I can't fetch Hyomin because she have to go with Eunjung instead of me.

 

I don't like it but I have no choice.

 

I'm here right now at the school garden.

 

I feel so bored.

 

I guess since I had Hyomin in my life I'm not used to being away from her.

 

I want to hear her sweet voice and see her.

 

I can't call her every night coz her Mom was always on guard and I can't meet her too without thinking of a super valid reason.

 

I wonder what kind of parents she have.

 

I know it's rude to say but I think her parents are freaks.

 

They're not in their right mind that's why they can do things like this.

 

I sighed.

 

I already miss my Minnie.

 

I wish we could still be like before.

 

"Hey"

 

I turn to look out the owner of the voice

 

And when I confirm that it's her I decided to leave but...

 

"I heard that you and Hyomin broke up and she's now back to Eunjung" She said.

 

"Yes and it's none of your business Boreum" I said.

 

"I know. I just wanna know if you’re ok and it's obviously that you're not. I didn't come to you to argue. I just realize that I had been acting childish after you broke up with me. I'm sorry Qri" She apologize and she look sincere too.

 

"I should've treated you right when I still have you. So now I decided that I'll just be happy for you. Can we still be friends?" she asks.

 

Bling and I were friends since grade school.

 

She's a good friend of mine but she got too much bad influence when we're in high school.

 

It's all in the past now so I think there’s nothing wrong with being friends.

 

"Sure" I said and we sat on the bench.

 

"So do you wanna talk about your break up with Hyomin or we could just talk about something else" she said.

 

"Let's talk about something else" I said.

 

I can't talk about breaking up with Hyomin coz in the first place Hyomin and I never broke up.

 

She's still my girlfriend.

 

Bling and I just talk about random things.

 

When it's just 30 minutes before the class starts we decided to go to our classroom.

 

When we get there Hyomin is already on her seat beside me and she's frowning.

 

Bling go to her seat and I go to mine too.

 

Hyomin ignores me but my phone vibrates.

 

Why are you with her?!!

 

That message came from her.

 

I keep my phone and decided not to reply on her message.

 

"Ouch!" I wailed in pain when she pinch my side

 

Our classmates look at me and I just smile to them.

 

Jinja Park Hyomin.

 

She stands up and walks outside the classroom.

 

I sighed.

 

I followed her after a few minutes.

 

Where did she go?

 

I started to walk searching for her when suddenly someone grabs me on the corner.

 

"Why are you with her Lee Jihyun?!" she ask.

 

"She already apologize Minnie and we're just friends" I said.

 

Everything is not ok with me but I'm trying to show her that it's ok.

 

It just started last week but it's damn killing me inside.

 

"I don't want you around her" She said.

 

I frown.

 

"What do you want me to do then? Every time I'm doing nothing, every time I'm all by myself I miss you so much Hyomin!" I blurted it out and raise my voice a little.

 

I told you that everything is not really ok and I'm just trying hard to be ok.

 

She looks down...

 

I sighed.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just miss you so much already" I said and hug her tight.

 

"I'm sorry. I know you're hurting too. You're hurting much more than I did but please be strong Kyul. You're my source of strength to face all of this" she said and cup my face.

 

"I'm always here with you. I'll never leave you coz I love you" I said to her and she smile.

 

"I love you too" She said and kisses me.

 

It was just a short kiss coz we're hiding and the class will start in just few minutes.

 

"Do you have your guards with you?" I ask her and she nod.

 

"Even Eunjung have her guards in her house" she said.

 

Damn.

 

"Your Mom is a freak" I said.

 

"Shh..They might hear you" She said to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter