Chapter 52

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

"What should we do now Jungie? We have to get inside the house and inform Ramie that she's getting married tonight." I said to Jungie.

 

I'm freaking out and my gorgeous goddess brain cells were not functioning well.

 

"Baby kiss me" She said out of the blue.

 

"Mwo? We are in this situation and you’re asking me to kiss you?" I ask her

 

I can't believe her.

 

We were just hiding here behind the tree on the opposite side of the house where Ramie gets inside with her grandma.

 

I look at Eunjung and it seems like she was really serious about the kiss.

 

I scratch the back of my head and kiss her but just a peck.

 

"Arghhh! Not like that!" She irritably said and held my face then crush her lips to mine.

 

Damn I can't help but to kiss her back.

 

She was drowning me with her kiss.

 

We are both panting when we broke the kiss.

 

"That was amazing and it really helps me to calm down" she said to me.

 

Eh? She ask for a kiss to calm herself?

 

But surprisingly it helps me calm too.

 

"Now we have to sneak inside the house. Let's go" She said and guided to the back of the house.

 

"Are we going to climb?" I ask her.

 

"That's the only way I could see" she said.

 

"Jungie it's scary here" I said and hug her tight.

 

It's so dark in here and the trees were scary because of the night.

 

It kinda reminds me of that incident when oppa got hit by a motorcycle.

 

"I think I should scare you like this more often." She said and giggle.

 

"You didn't have to scare me just to get a hug pabo!" I said to her and she just giggle again and kiss my cheek.

 

Jinja. We can really be like this in this kind of situation.

 

And so we climb up the fence.

 

"Jungie help me to go down" I said to her coz it's a bit high and scary.

 

"Oh right. Step on my shoulder" She said to me.

 

"Are you sure? I'm kinda heavy you know" I said to her.

 

"I know. It's not the first time I will carry you" She said and laugh at me.

 

"Yah!"

 

She's lucky we can't create too much noise.

 

I just do what she told me and I finally set my foot on the ground.

 

Jungie remove some dirt from me.

 

"My baby can't get dirty" She said and kiss my forehead.

 

She took my hand and hold it tight.

 

Her simple gestures makes my heart flutters.

 

This girl really knows how to make me fall deeper.

 

"Now we need to know in which room is Boram's" she said to me.

 

I look at the house.

 

"I'm guessing that one?" I said pointing to someone at the terrace.

 

"Good guess baby. I love you so much" She said and give me a peck.

 

What's with my girlfriend tonight?

 

"You sure love to kiss me" I said.

 

"If kisses were snowflakes baby I'd be sending you a blizzard" She said to me and smile.

 

There's really something in her tonight.

 

"Ok baby I get it but we might want to tell Boram what's going on before you send me a blizzard of kisses" I said to her.

 

"Oh right." She said.

 

She look on to the ground and pick up a pebble then throw it right towards Ramie's but it didn't reach her.

 

"I guess you have to let go of my hand first so that you could throw it properly" I said to her but she didn't let go of my hand.

 

"I will never let go of you just to reach my something I aim. I'd rather choose the hard path with you." She said.

 

What?

 

"Ok ok. You're acting weird Jungie baby" I said and finally after few more throw Ramie notice that we are here.

 

She immediately go outside to meet us secretly.

 

"What are you guys doing in here?" she asks.

 

"We should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here? Soyeon is waiting for you!" I said.

 

"She's waiting for me? But I'm still trying to convince grandma so I can't leave. You two better leave before the guards found out that you guys are here" She said while looking down.

 

"Pabo! Soyeon is marrying you right now. She was waiting for you at the church" I said to her and she look really shock.

 

"What?" she ask.

 

I think the thing that I say is not yet sinking in to her.

 

"Boram Soyeon is waiting for you at the church you better hurry and get there right now" Jungie said to her.

 

"Let's go we should leave now." She said and drag us to leave but before we reach the gate...

 

"You can't leave this place Ms. Jeon.  Tell your friends to leave"

 

The guards surrounded us.

 

They were holding guns.

 

Jungie pull me closer to her.

 

"Jungie Ramie have leave this place" I said.

 

"Boram take this key. My car is parked outside not so far from here" Jungie said and secretly handed the keys to Ramie.

 

"Ramie we will make a way for you. Make sure to stretch your legs and run as fast as you could" I whispered to her and she hit my head.

 

I giggled.

 

"NOW!"

 

Jungie and I push the two guards on the front and Ramie was miraculously running like flash.

 

Jungie and I make sure that the other guards can't chase her.

 

We know that even though they have guns they won't shoot us.

 

We have to fight and use my taekwondo skills this time.

 

We heard a car roars from the outside.

 

I smile.

 

Now I'm sure Boram will meet Soyeon and they will get married.

 

"Jiyeon let's go" Jungie grab my hand and we started to run but one of the guards grab my foot.

 

"Jungie!" I said holding her hand tight trying to break free from the guard.

 

Jungie kick a stone and it hits the guard's forehead enabling me to break free.

 

He ask for the pain and now that's what he got.

 

Jungie and I run outside the house and look for a cab to take us to the church.

 

When we finally rode the cab I sighed in relief.

 

That was something and I feel like I used all my strength to that.

 

I lean my head on Jungie's shoulder.

 

She wrap her arms around me.

 

"Are you ok baby?" She ask and kiss my forehead.

 

"Hmm. I'm ok. How about you?" I ask.

 

"I'm ok too. Nothing to worry about" she said

 

"Jungie. If Ramie and Soyeon get married will everything be ok?" I ask.

 

"I hope so. I really wish it could be so that we could finally be happy and start building our dreams together." she said to me and pulls me closer to her embrace.

 

I'd love that too

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

12 o'clock on a dot and Ramie still not here.

 

I sighed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter