Chapter 4

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

That was an intense scene a while ago.

 

That will surely never lead to a happy wedding.

 

Tsk.

 

I'm not really sure of what they're talking about but I'm sure that Eunjung was into Hyomin and if Jiyeon likes Eunjung she will never like this especially that Hyomin was also involve.

 

Speaking of Jiyeon, Eunjung come back alone.

 

I wonder what that kid did again.

 

Hmm.

 

"Nerd come here"

 

There I heard my gorgeous goddess bestfriend.

 

That was fast.

 

I immediately come to her and drag her to the corner where we can talk properly.

 

I look around to check if someone sees us.

 

"Wae?" She curiously asks.

 

"The one you are talking about. Is that Eunjung?" I ask.

 

"Yeah. It's her. Why? I'm planning to court her now like you suggested" she said.

 

I sigh.

 

"Jiyeon there's something you have to know before you decide to continue this" I said.

 

She's my bestfriend and I don't want her to get hurt.

 

She maybe like this but she's not really like this. Haha I know it’s confusing but just try to understand what I'm saying coz this is much more complicated than planning a surprise for a wedding.

 

"Yah. Are you gonna tell me what is it or not?" She impatiently asks and with that I flick her ears.

 

"Ouch!" she frowns at me.

 

"Listen Eunjung is into Hyomin" I said.

 

"What?!" she ask and with that again I smack her head.

 

"Yah! I just said it. Eunjung was into Hyomin and you're asking me to repeat it again?" I said to her.

 

She became quiet.

 

What now?

 

I waited for her to say something but she didn't instead she started to walk.

 

 "Yah. Where are you going?" I ask and follow her at the same time.

 

What is she planning to do?

 

She's not planning to pick a fight on Hyomin right?

 

"Hey Jiyeon" I called her but she just continue walking.

 

I notice that we're heading to the canteen.

 

She looks around and so do I.

 

I didn't see Hyomin or Qri in here.

 

Maybe they're not here.

 

Jiyeon walk towards the table in the center.

 

"Go find another table" She said to the freshmen sitting there.

 

The students immediately obey.

 

They're scared of Jiyeon.

 

Well, most of the students here were scared of her.

 

I got surprise when she climbs on the table.

 

What is she trying to do?

 

The whole place suddenly becomes quiet and everyone look at her.

 

"Everyone I'd like to make an important announcement!" Jiyeon said.

 

Announcement?

 

Over the table?  

 

"Starting from this day this gorgeous goddess in front of you is now officially courting the new kid Ham Eunjung!" she proclaimed with a flip of her hair.

 

I was shock but then I smile.

 

That's so Park Jiyeon

 

I notice that Eunjung who is with Soyeon drops her spoon.

 

She was so shock about the so called important announcement of my gorgeous goddess bestfriend.

 

It's not that long when her face change to a frown and its looks like she was surrounded by a dark aura and was about to kill anyone at this moment.

 

Uh-oh.

 

This is so not getting into church.

 

When Jiyeon finally go down on the table Eunjung stand up and drag her outside.

 

Hmmm.

 

Will they be ok?

 

I know Jiyeon knows taekwondo but seeing Eunjung that mad, I don't think she could win against her.

 

I hope that didn't ruin her gorgeous goddess face.

 

"Do you think Jiyeon will be fine?" I ask Soyeon who is still in state of shock.

 

"Mwo? Jiyeon was crazy so she's not fine at all. I think she'll be doing worst thing to my cousin than to you." She said.

 

Jiyeon have done nothing wrong to me.

 

Well, let's just say that everything is done with consent.

 

I'm not a rich kid.

 

My Mom works as a house cleaner and my Dad helps her.

 

I had no brothers or sisters but what they get is just enough for us to live.

 

They do want to send me to a prestigious university like this school but they can't afford it.

 

To tell you the truth Jiyeon is the one who's helping me get into this school. She pays for my tuitions and other expenses. She said her allowance was too much so she will help me.

 

Well, she actually didn't ask for anything in return because I was her bestfriend but I wanted to do something for her too.

 

She told me before that if she will bully a nerd she will look tough and everyone will be scared of her. She couldn't have done that without getting into trouble so I decided to be that nerd instead.

 

At least even if I don't get why she have to do this I did something in return for everything that she have done to me and my family.

 

"Eunjung looks pretty mad" I said.

 

"You're worried to that brat after all the things that she do to you. She makes your life miserable in this school" She said and I didn't respond coz I don't like what she said about my bestfriend.

 

"Well, fine. Eunjung is not violent so I'm sure Jiyeon will be fine... Anyway do you mind joining me for lunch?" She asks.

 

"Ok. I'll just go and buy food" I said.

 

Soyeon is nice.

 

Sometimes she just doesn’t know what she's talking about.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

"What a small world we have" I just said.

 

Hyomin and I decided to eat outside.

 

"Yeah. Too small" she said.

 

I look at her and hold her hand.

 

"Minnie. You know how much I love you but if you have feelings for her. Even if it hurts me I'm willing to let you go" I said while looking directly to her eyes.

 

"Kyul. I love you and Eunjung was just really a friend to me. I guess now I need to talk to her and explain everything" She said.

 

I'm glad to hear that she loves me but this is still a huge problem.

 

Eunjung was just so stubborn.

 

"Yeah. I guess you really have to" I said.

 

We go back to the school and headed to our locker.

 

Hyomin opens her locker and scream.

 

"What's wrong?" I worriedly ask.

 

I look into her locker and saw a dead cat inside.

 

Damn

 

I hate the smell.

 

I close her locker.

 

Who did this?

 

"Are you ok?" I ask her

 

"Yeah, just got shock and the smell was really disgusting" she said and sprays perfume

 

"Let's ask the janitor to clean it up." I said.

 

"Who would put a dead cat in my locker?" She asks.

 

I think I already have an idea who is it.

 

This is too much and I can't let this happen.

 

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

 

That's the first thing that I've said to her when we finally get away from the canteen and have a private conversation here outside.

 

"Crazy? Over you, yes but crazy as in someone with personality disorder, no" she said it like she doesn't even care.

 

Does this kid have a problem with comprehension?

 

I'm directly stating that I don't like her but she's still so stubborn.

 

"Listen Park Jiyeon. I'm not into your games! Please leave me alone! I love someone else and I will never love anyone other than her! Not even you! I don't even want to be your friend!" I exclaimed.

 

I'm losing my temper to this girl. She's just so annoying.

 

"And who is that someone? Park Hyomin? She doesn't love you coz she love someone else and that is Lee Qri coz if she love you she's with you and not with someone else." She said and that make me grab her collar.

 

"I know Hyomin still love me. We are meant to be together so stay away from me!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter